Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2017, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

Eloise Gardner {7.07} & Pretty in Blue {7.08} - Episode Discussion

Eloise Gardner {7.07} & Pretty in Blue {7.08} Episode Discussion

Once Upon a Time: Friday, November 17th on ABC

ROGERS MAKES A SHOCKING DISCOVERY IN THE CASE OF ELOISE GARDENER, AND HOOK IS FACED WITH A LIFE ALTERING DECISION FOLLOWING AN ENCOUNTER WITH RAPUNZEL, ON ABC’S ‘ONCE UPON A TIME’

“Eloise Gardener” – In pursuit of revenge, Hook seeks a dark and powerful magic, but an encounter with Rapunzel could alter his fate forever. Meanwhile, in Hyperion Heights, Ivy’s plot to take down Victoria intensifies and has unexpected consequences for Jacinda and Lucy. Rogers enlists Henry and Tilly’s help in his ongoing quest to find the missing Eloise Gardner, but what he discovers isn’t what meets the eye, on “Once Upon a Time,” FRIDAY, NOV. 17 (8:00–9:00 p.m. EST), on The ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Lana Parrilla as Regina/Roni, Robert Carlyle as Rumpelstiltskin/Weaver, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook/Rogers, Andrew J. West as Henry Mills, Gabrielle Anwar as Lady Tremaine/Victoria Belfrey, Dania Ramirez as Cinderella/Jacinda and Alison Fernandez as Lucy.

Guest starring in this episode are Christopher Gauthier as Smee, Adelaide Kane as Drizelle/Ivy, Rose Reynolds as Alice/Tilly, Emma booth as The Witch and Meegan Warner as Rapunzel.

“Eloise Gardener” was written by David H. Goodman & Brigitte Hales and directed by Alex Kalymnios.

HENRY AND ELLA TAKE A TRIP TO WONDERLAND AND JACINDA SEEKS HELP FROM AN UNLIKELY SOURCE, ON ABC’S ‘ONCE UPON A TIME’

“Pretty in Blue” – In an attempt to prevent a distressed Alice from running away, Henry and Ella follow her into Wonderland. Once there, Henry realizes that Ella has a surprising connection to this strange world. In Hyperion Heights, Jacinda reconnects with an old friend in a last ditch effort to regain custody of Lucy, but her decision to enlist outside help could put a strain on her burgeoning relationship with Henry, on “Once Upon a Time,” FRIDAY, NOV. 17 (9:00–10:01 p.m. EST), on The ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Lana Parrilla as Regina/Roni, Robert Carlyle as Rumpelstiltskin/Weaver, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook/Rogers, Andrew J. West as Henry Mills, Gabrielle Anwar as Lady Tremaine/Victoria Belfrey, Dania Ramirez as Cinderella/Jacinda, Alison Fernandez as Lucy, and Mekia Cox as Sabine/Tiana.

Guest starring in this episode are Adelaide Kane as Drizelle/Ivy, Rose Reynolds as Alice/Tilly, Emma booth as The Witch, Trevor Roberts as Remy, and Nathan Parsons as Nick Branson.

“Pretty in Blue” was written by Dana Horgan and Leah Fong, and directed by Ralph Hemecker.

Facebook: @OnceABC
Twitter: @OnceABC
Instagram: @onceabcofficial
Hashtag: #OnceUponATime

— ABC —

ABC

Basic Rules:
  • Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
  • You may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when posting a critical comment.
  • No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
  • Respect each other's ships.

• Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Old 11-17-2017, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

God...this was too much. It was beautiful,but really depressing. If Alice is awake though,why did she lie to Hook?

Hook and the witch was just...ew.

Everything with Alice was really sad. Rumple not admitting he was awake was weird,though. I don't see what he has to gain.
Old 11-18-2017, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting the thread.
Old 11-18-2017, 06:16 AM
Master Fan

I have to ask this because my TV froze or acted up during the broadcast so my boyfriend and I missed some parts.

When Regina came into the police station and noticed the cake that was sitting on Rogers' desk, and he said that he got it from Eloise as a gift for rescuing her, what did she say to Rogers before she trashed it?
Old 11-18-2017, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That too much sugar is bad lol. I didn't like Hook getting dub con by Gothel but I did like he gave up his ship for her and we finally hear that Hook mom named was Alice. Favorite scene earth 2 Hook singing to the baby
Alice is on medication that keeps her from being awake
Old 11-18-2017, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked both episodes.

I thought Alice was a predictable revelation as the daughter going back to the chess board & game they played together. But I thought the episode at least did a good job making me wonder. I liked Alice's flashbacks.

I liked Regina's line about using the bat to Drizella. I also thought Hook 2.0's line to Wish Regina was funny when she couldn't use her magic and he said that looked frustrating.

Felt bad Regina had to try & dissuade Jacinda from dating Henry. But it looks like Nick showing up halted things for the time being.

Curious to see what Mother Gothel will be up to in future episodes.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-18-2017, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked both episodes.

I thought Alice was a predictable revelation as the daughter going back to the chess board & game they played together. But I thought the episode at least did a good job making me wonder. I liked Alice's flashbacks.

I liked Regina's line about using the bat to Drizella. I also thought Hook 2.0's line to Wish Regina was funny when she couldn't use her magic and he said that looked frustrating.

Felt bad Regina had to try & dissuade Jacinda from dating Henry. But it looks like Nick showing up halted things for the time being.

Curious to see what Mother Gothel will be up to in future episodes.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-18-2017, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

The funny part about the Wish Evil Queen flashback, was oh, Snow and Charming just took her magic. She's done without that. I liked her really long hair though. It looked so pretty. I don't remember seeing Regina's hair that long before.
Old 11-18-2017, 06:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Just finished 7x07 and what a twist! I had it all wrong xD
Loved this episode!
Old 11-19-2017, 09:06 AM
Master Fan

It was a good twist. I hope we get to see how Wish Hook's heart got cursed. I'm assuming Gothel did it to him out of spite.
Old 11-20-2017, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved these two episodes but i'm slightly let down by who his daughter is. It was made too obvious that Alice was his daughter.

it was nice to have so much Hook though, the singing scene was beautiful. Gothel was horrendous. Very creepy.
Old 11-20-2017, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

Anytime Colin's singing abilities gets showcased on this show, I'm all for it.
Old 11-22-2017, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

vfxsup @glidersonset and her team worked tirelessly to create all this hair, long enough to scale a tower perhaps? -
-
Old 11-26-2017, 10:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

Both good episodes. I did see it coming that Alice was wish Hook's daughter but still a good story.
Old 11-28-2017, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Eloise Gardner: Great episode!

So….wish realm Hook was tricked by a witch who pretended to be Rapunzel….I don’t get the whole baby thing on order for her to be freed from the tower? I thought it was just the flower, I really didn’t get that. But I did like how it gave Hook the distraction he needed from revenge on the Dark One. That scene where he sings a lullaby to his daughter was sweet. And he called her Alice! So Alice in Wonderland! Right…starting to join up the dots now. I did have my suspicions.

I like how Rumple/Weaver was trying to stop Rogers find Eloise because he knew who she really was (the witch) for all incentive purposes he was trying to protect him.

Victoria Belfry arrested! And she finds what her daughter has been up to, so knows she was awake from the curse….Drizella set this whole thing in motion.

Regina using such subtlety to try and keep Henry and Jacinda apart, bless her. It hurt her to do it to Henry, but she knows she must.

Poor Lucy being taken by social services.

Pretty in Blue;

Loved this one even more, especially the scenes with Henry and Ella in Wonderland. Nice to see how their relationship blossomed.

So Hook 2.0 and Alice were reunited but still torn apart by his poisoned heart. I'm really enjoying Alice as a character, she's so much fun to watch.

Rumple pretending to not be awake when Regina knew he was is perplexing. What does he have to gain? Regina needed help and he was the only one in Hyperion Heights that could. He is just being selfish.

Loved when Regina threw away the cake that Eloise/Gothel gave Rogers, claiming too much sugar is bad for him. Nice going.

Roni/Regina offers to take Henry on a road trip to San Francisco, where she knows someone who was kicked out of Hyperion Heights by Victoria, and apparently they hate her, who could help them out...I wonder who this could be?

Glad that Jacinda got Lucy back, thanks to Nick, who is supposedly Lucy's father. So this Nick was called Jack and Henry's friend from Agrabah...interesting..

I hate that we have to wait until the 12th of December for the next episode!!