Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2015, 07:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Nice gifset

Been feeling really protective of Belle the last few weeks
Been feeling really protective of both her and Rumple. So many people are dissing one or the other of them.
Old 01-14-2015, 07:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Faust (View Post)
Been feeling really protective of both her and Rumple. So many people are dissing one or the other of them.
I'm protective of Belle too. But I have been since she was shot at the town line and was blamed for it.

But I also don't want Belle to be blinded by others. What Rumple did to her was awful, and yes it needs to be addressed. And she needs to decide for herslef if whatever Rumpel does is enoguh for her to forgive him and give him another chance.

No matter what hsi relationship is with the others in town, esp Hook that should not be a deciding factor in where she decides to take the marraige next.
But that also means RUmple cant' go and try to kill again, but he doesn't have to try and play hero with the others.
It's the same with EMma. She doesn't expect Hook to get along with Rumple, he hates him and blackmailed him and she is still with him. So I dont think Belle should be held to a different standard.

I'm protective of both of them as well. They have both been through a lot. but that's for a differnt thread

i'm tired of the dissing of either of them
Old 01-14-2015, 08:10 AM
Elite Fan

I guess the library might just become fully stocked on self-help books on how to deal with heartbreak, knowing Belle.

And since I don't think the fairies will be gone forever, maybe Belle will help restore them from the hat. She might enjoy working with them on future magical problems as well.
Old 01-14-2015, 08:13 AM
Master Fan

those fairies are never gone for long are they..

Belle will probably start a club for the heart ache of loving a villian. Will, Robin, EMma can join
Old 01-14-2015, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that
Old 01-14-2015, 09:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
those fairies are never gone for long are they..

Belle will probably start a club for the heart ache of loving a villian. Will, Robin, EMma can join
Last I saw on OUATIW, Will and Ana were back together and married. I think something happened to Anna and they are not telling for some reason but last I saw, she was no longer a villain. She only married the Red King because she was tricked by Cora. In the end, she helped the heroes and died for it till she was given a reprieve and tlk. I can see Belle forming a support group and than Rumple, Regina, Anna, and maybe Hook can do a support group for those who are unfortunate enough to fall for self-righteous heroes! Although Will is not exactly the hero type.

Honestly though I would like Belle to stay away from the fairies. The only decent ones are Astrid and Tink. the rest are too holier than thou for my taste especially that hypocritical blue fairy!
Old 01-14-2015, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It could be heart ache for loving a former villain lol. I am hoping we found out happens to Ana too. I loved Ana but she was selfish in the beginning and did some villainous things. However, she did redeem herself. That's why I consider a former villain like Hook, Regina, and Rumple at times

The only problematic fairy we seen is Blue. Tink and Astrid are good and the others we don't really know so I can't judge. Plus Belle worked well with them to develop a cure. I personally don't believe the fairies like Blue she just there boss. I hope we get a history to the black fairy
Old 01-14-2015, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

except none of the heroes they fell for are self-righteous

As for the fairies I'm neutral about Blue. I dont think A/E mean to right her as self-righteous thought she does comes across that way. She does seem to pick and choose when she'll will help others. so that should be questioned.

I just dont feel so much condemation towards any character. I cant' when we've seen RUmple take a giant fall into the abyss. No matter what reasons.
Old 01-14-2015, 09:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
It could be heart ache for loving a former villain lol. I am hoping we found out happens to Ana too. I loved Ana but she was selfish in the beginning and did some villainous things. However, she did redeem herself. That's why I consider a former villain like Hook, Regina, and Rumple at times

The only problematic fairy we seen is Blue. Tink and Astrid are good and the others we don't really know so I can't judge. Plus Belle worked well with them to develop a cure. I personally don't believe the fairies like Blue she just there boss. I hope we get a history to the black fairy
I wonder if the black fairy is Maleficent. In the original Sleeping Beauty, the black fairy was the one who cursed the babe! I would love to see Mal blow Blue out of the water!

Rho, I was joking. I can see the "villains" seeing the heroes this way. Emma maybe she isn't self-righteous but she can be unforgiving due to her past. You would think she would cut people a break because of her past but she doesn't which is also due to her past. Belle has this idea that you have to do things a certain way, the heroic way. She can't seem to see things are often not black and white but gray. I am not saying she is that way all the time but I had a problem with her scolding Rumple for not wanting to help these people who use him constantly. I am not bashing Belle, I love her but she needs to expand her horizons and open her mind. That doesn't mean she can't stick to her principles, but she needs to see that others may not share her viewpoint and that doesn't make them a villain because they see things differently. Now there are some exceptions like murder and/or hurting others that are not acceptable. Will is not self-righteous at all as far as I can see. Robin has a code that he seems to think is breakable when it goes against what he wants, so out of all of them, Robin is the most self-righteous and the others have certain degrees of it.

Last edited by Grace52373; 01-14-2015 at 10:01 AM
Old 01-14-2015, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree that Blue was not to be self righteous.

I agree the Marion story did not make Robin look good.
I do think Emma can be forgiving. She forgave Hook, Neal, Ingrid, Rumple for double crossing her in s1 and her parents, and Regina I think it took her awhile to forgive her parents but it was hard for her to let go of the anger she had at the image of who her parents were, the same with Neal.
I think Belle can be grey. She told Neal she liked the dark side of Rumple
Old 01-14-2015, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

Grace..I can't tell when you're joking sorry.

I can never read posts the way a poster means them unless I see an emonicon
Old 01-14-2015, 12:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
I wonder if the black fairy is Maleficent. In the original Sleeping Beauty, the black fairy was the one who cursed the babe! I would love to see Mal blow Blue out of the water!

Rho, I was joking. I can see the "villains" seeing the heroes this way. Emma maybe she isn't self-righteous but she can be unforgiving due to her past. You would think she would cut people a break because of her past but she doesn't which is also due to her past. Belle has this idea that you have to do things a certain way, the heroic way. She can't seem to see things are often not black and white but gray. I am not saying she is that way all the time but I had a problem with her scolding Rumple for not wanting to help these people who use him constantly. I am not bashing Belle, I love her but she needs to expand her horizons and open her mind. That doesn't mean she can't stick to her principles, but she needs to see that others may not share her viewpoint and that doesn't make them a villain because they see things differently. Now there are some exceptions like murder and/or hurting others that are not acceptable. Will is not self-righteous at all as far as I can see. Robin has a code that he seems to think is breakable when it goes against what he wants, so out of all of them, Robin is the most self-righteous and the others have certain degrees of it.
Because he's never used any of them *cough* curse *cough* or gained something from them every single time he's helped them. I love Rumple but he's not some poor innocent punching bag constantly used by others.

Plus this is Belle's appreciation thread. If she wants him to help people just because it is the right thing to do without anything in return no matter how often, then more power to her.

As Uncle Ben said "With great power comes great responsibility". Rumple has all that magic and if Belle believes he should use it to help others then it is her perogative to ask him.
Old 01-14-2015, 01:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Because he's never used any of them *cough* curse *cough* or gained something from them every single time he's helped them. I love Rumple but he's not some poor innocent punching bag constantly used by others.

Plus this is Belle's appreciation thread. If she wants him to help people just because it is the right thing to do without anything in return no matter how often, then more power to her.

As Uncle Ben said "With great power comes great responsibility". Rumple has all that magic and if Belle believes he should use it to help others then it is her perogative to ask him.
Uncle Ben?

If the Charming's don't like being used, than why do it to him?

I love Belle, I really do but I can criticize her actions and I don't like her guilting him into helping others. If he doesn't want to help, that is on him but he shouldn't be forced to do anything, no one should.

I never said he was an innocent punching bag and I know you like the Charming's but their wanting to control him with the dagger bothers me. I don't care what he did to them. Regina was a bigger threat but they treat her like family. They're not perfect and I hope they address that this season. Even though I disagree with the Charming's at times, doesn't mean I don't like them.

Next time Rho, I will put an emoticon!
Old 01-14-2015, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Uncle Ben Peters uncle from Spider-man
Old 01-14-2015, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
Uncle Ben?

If the Charming's don't like being used, than why do it to him?

I love Belle, I really do but I can criticize her actions and I don't like her guilting him into helping others. If he doesn't want to help, that is on him but he shouldn't be forced to do anything, no one should.

I never said he was an innocent punching bag and I know you like the Charming's t
but their wanting to control him with the dagger bothers me. I don't care what he did to them. Regina was a bigger threat but they treat her like family. They're not perfect and I hope they address that this season. Even though I disagree with the Charming's at times, doesn't mean I don't like them.

Next time Rho, I will put an emoticon!
What are you talikng about? The Charmings have never tried to control him with the dagger (except maybe in fanfics). They were trying to get it to give to him to prevent Cora from having it in 2.15 but that is it? I know you don't like the Charming's treatment of Rumple but stick to facts.

And yes Snow is too easy on Regina because she feels guilty about Daniel and Cora. But she is her stepmother and has been since she was 10 years old so she is family. And Charming does it for Snow. While Emma does it for Henry because she is Henry's mother and has been for 12 years.

Rumple doesn't want to really be part of their family. Regina does. Big difference.

Yes I like them. But I don't think they are perfect. However I don't have a problem with them treating Regina and Rumple differently. Rumple is a recently acquired in law. Snow has loved Regina like a mother since she was 10 and felt guilty about Regina turning evil. Big difference.

But none of this has anything to do with Belle who wants to genuinely help everyone because that's the kind of person she is. Belle can want her husband to have the same kind of compassion she has. And it has nothing to do with others treating him differently than someone else.

But we will have to agree to disagree.