Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2014, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-lu_Jovsn (View Post)
Pretty cool. Once Upon a Podcast is Britt's and Amanda's podcast. I love their podcast

Please could you share the link for the announcement? I checked their twitter feed and website but couldn't find the announcement.
Britt has been posting about it on her tumblr today. I didn't see it on the website either, so maybe they just haven't had time to post it yet. I'm sure it'll be on there soon.
Old 07-08-2014, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

ooh I can't wait for the podcast!!
Old 07-08-2014, 03:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

Is this the same podcast that did a commentary on the finale and we got to comment on it in the OQ threads?? Because if it's them, then it's going to be really great! I loved those girls, they had such insight!

I wonder, how official is this podcast? The term is new to me, so I don't really know how it works, but how could they arrange an interview with Sean, if it's a fansite and all? I would guess it's difficult to get permission for such things, but then again, what do I know??

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 07-08-2014, 03:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Is this the same podcast that did a commentary on the finale and we got to comment on it in the OQ threads?? Because if it's them, then it's going to be really great! I loved those girls, they had such insight!

I wonder, how official is this podcast? The term is new to me, so I don't really know how it works, but how could they arrange an interview with Sean, if it's a fansite and all? I would guess it's difficult to get permission for such things, but then again, what do I know??
I was the one that posted that finale podcast and yes it was Once Upon a Podcast.

ETA: this is not an official podcast. They have no affiliation to ABC, Disney or OUAT. It is purely a fan podcast.

— Tyrion Lannister
Old 07-08-2014, 06:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Found the Tumblr post Sherry referenced in her post above.
Britt from Once Upon a Podcast Will be interviewing Sean this coming Monday (BTW from the Tumblr post that Brittany made it seems Sean is not going to be on set this week. He is going to Vancouver next week) :

http://outlawqueensituation.tumblr.c...-herself-about

— Tyrion Lannister
Old 07-08-2014, 07:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dark_Angel*4eva (View Post)
I have an inkling that the backstory for his tattoo will be explored. They have explained how he got his bow and arrow. It'll make sense for them to explain the dragon tattoo as well since that's still a mystery.
Ok bad me for not recalling this, but when and what was the explanation for how Robin got his bow and arrow? I am stupidly drawing a complete blank.

And how Once Upon A Podcast got an nterview with Sean... she said in one of her posts she just went for it and emailed his agent. And cried when she got a yes back.
Old 07-08-2014, 10:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_R (View Post)
Ok bad me for not recalling this, but when and what was the explanation for how Robin got his bow and arrow? I am stupidly drawing a blank.
D
You're right. I was clearly incoherent when I wrote that post. Lol It seems that the bow and a arrow may possibly belong to Rumple (?). There hasn't been an explanation yet on how Robin got it. More plot holes!
Old 07-09-2014, 04:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_R (View Post)
And how Once Upon A Podcast got an nterview with Sean... she said in one of her posts she just went for it and emailed his agent. And cried when she got a yes back.
hahaha I already LOVE that girl!! So great of her to go for it! I wish I knew how to contact these people too!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 07-09-2014, 05:35 AM
Absolute Fan

It is nice of Sean and his management to do this too in my opinion because not every actor would make the time for an interview when it is 'only' a fan source.
Old 07-09-2014, 06:28 AM
Master Fan

Please remember not to double post. If you want to add more to your post you can click on the edit button. Thanks
Old 07-09-2014, 07:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlight (View Post)
It is nice of Sean and his management to do this too in my opinion because not every actor would make the time for an interview when it is 'only' a fan source.
I love how involved Sean is with the fandom. He's building his fan base up even more by doing all this
Old 07-09-2014, 09:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

That man deserves all the best! How he kept thanking US for his job is something I will never ever forget. He respects his fanbase more than enough and such a wonderful human being and actor should only be admired. I love him even more for doing this interview knowing it's a fansite and not some TVGuide or Ausiello related, who are very well known. Kudos to that man, really!

Old 07-09-2014, 10:49 AM
Elite Fan

He seems to appreciate his OUAT role a lot, and it's great that he enjoys interacting with fans that much
Old 07-09-2014, 12:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dark_Angel*4eva (View Post)

You're right. I was clearly incoherent when I wrote that post. Lol It seems that the bow and a arrow may possibly belong to Rumple (?). There hasn't been an explanation yet on how Robin got it. More plot holes!
Ok whew! I seriously thought I missed it, and I am confused enough about that bow and arrow, as it seems to have gotten passed around between Rumple and Snow and who knows who else! Lol One mystery I've never figured out is how Robin got it back after Rumple kept it in the S2 episode.

I am so impressed that Sean OS doing that fan podcast interview! What a great guy. He really knows how to connect with his fans in such a genuine way, and makes us love him all the more for it!
Old 07-10-2014, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

Has this been posted? If not.. you're welcome