Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2012, 06:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you for posting the lovely AU graphics, Fi. I would love to see Daniel come back, even if it was just a "what if" episode that made me cry.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love all the AU manips, Fi.

If they did a 'what if' episode, I'm trying to figure out how they would incorporate such a scenario into the current plot. Would it be someone's dream sequence?! Would it be something 'magical' that takes a character to a different time and place?! Hm.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:30 AM
Extreme Fan

I love when I come to this thread there are always new arts! I don't have a tumblr, here is where I see them. Thank you everyone who posts them.

I saw a what-if episode on another show once; it was a dream of the protagonist. On a show about fantasy and magic it is possible.

If Noah Bean comes back to Once Upon A Time, I will always like it. It means more Daniel.
Old 12-11-2012, 03:34 PM
Absolute Fan

Markspot
Old 12-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

That's a lovely yet heartbreaking gifset. Thank you for posting it, Neverlight!
Old 12-11-2012, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the gifset. Very bittersweet.

You know, I got to thinking. In a hypothetical situation, where Whale's procedure had worked in FTL (and the deception had not occurred), if Daniel had been successfully brought back from the dead, what would he and Regina have done?! I was just thinking that at this point, Regina was already married to the King. I have my doubts he would have just let her go to pursue 'true love.' It was kind of a weird marriage, especially for the purposes of FTL where the idea of one true love reigns along with happy endings. The King didn't love her in this way and he couldn't love her as he did Snow's mother, but at the same time, he resented the idea of anyone else taking interest in her, as we saw in Fruit of the Poisonous Tree. Then, to top it off, he acknowledges that he knows the Queen is unhappy. I mean, I get that she was 'technically' his wife/queen at this point in time so proper 'protocol' wouldn't allow for her leaving the King. It would be considered disgraceful and Regina would likely be branded an adultress. But I found it strange on a more personal level for the King.

Would she have gone on the run with Daniel, much like she intended to do from her mother?! I gather the King probably would have hunted them down, and he would have had the resources to do so.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 12-11-2012 at 08:42 PM
Old 12-11-2012, 09:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)

You know, I got to thinking. In a hypothetical situation, where Whale's procedure had worked in FTL (and the deception had not occurred), if Daniel had been successfully brought back from the dead, what would he and Regina have done?! I was just thinking that at this point, Regina was already married to the King. I have my doubts he would have just let her go to pursue 'true love.' It was kind of a weird marriage, especially for the purposes of FTL where the idea of one true love reigns along with happy endings. The King didn't love her in this way and he couldn't love her as he did Snow's mother, but at the same time, he resented the idea of anyone else taking interest in her, as we saw in Fruit of the Poisonous Tree. Then, to top it off, he acknowledges that he knows the Queen is unhappy. I mean, I get that she was 'technically' his wife/queen at this point in time so proper 'protocol' wouldn't allow for her leaving the King. It would be considered disgraceful and Regina would likely be branded an adultress. But I found it strange on a more personal level for the King.

Would she have gone on the run with Daniel, much like she intended to do from her mother?! I gather the King probably would have hunted them down, and he would have had the resources to do so.
I think if Daniel had lived after the procedure, I think Regina and him would have ran off to another land away from her mother and probably would have started their own family.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)

I don't think Leopold would do that. Firstly, he took the idea of happiness of his people seriously. If Regina ran with Daniel, but left a letter explaining things, he'd likely just divorce her, or have the marriage annulled if it weren't consumated. He'd make sure he looked like the wounded party, to save face, but by the time of Fruit of a Poisonous Tree, he already had his doubts about Regina's goodness as a person. When he marries her, he's still grateful for Snow's life and Snow is still enthralled with Regina. If nothing else stopped him, Snow's pain at the knowledge that the woman who saved her life was now hunted for running off with the man she loved, would do the trick, particularly if Regina included details about her how her mother killed Daniel, how Snow broke her promise and got him killed, and how despite that, she tried to make the best of her situation for Snow by telling her that Daniel ran away. Leopold would do anything for Snow, if she said call off the dogs, he'd swallow his ego and do it for his little girl.

Last edited by aeverett; 12-12-2012 at 06:55 PM
Old 12-12-2012, 07:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Sorry to post again, but I need some help with a stable queen leaning fanfic I'm writing. Part 1 is on Fanfiction.net already @ Without Direction, an once upon a time fanfic | FanFiction

I'd like it posted to the fanfiction list here, but I also need some advise in the direction I want to take the story, as I want Regina to come out sympathetic and she might not if she does what I want her to do. In her shoes, I would do it, no matter what anyone thought, but she's trying to redeem herself, so I need to work with that. I don't see what she'd be doing as bad, but some might, so I'm not sure she'd tell Archie if she did it. If you are willing to play sounding board for me to work thorugh my idea and receive a thank you in the Authoress' Note, please PM me here or at Fanfiction.net.
Old 12-14-2012, 05:03 AM
Absolute Fan

We must think of a new title soon!
Old 12-14-2012, 05:33 AM
Absolute Fan

I feel like I've missed out on so much in this thread lately, you guys. Totally trying to catch up and respond to some things now though. But yes, any suggestions for a new title? Suggestions from the OP:

- It was a pleasure to work opposite the lovely and incredibly talented Lana Parrilla - Noah
- Because she still misses him after all this time
- Because they were gonna have a family together
- Being Queen didn't mean anything to her because she only cared about him
- The Stable Boy episode was one of my ultimate favorite episodes - Lana
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 12-14-2012, 06:39 AM
Absolute Fan

Or maybe we can take a quote from the series?
Old 12-15-2012, 12:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Forgive me if this is not allowed; I thought some of you may know.

When does Nikita come back?
Old 12-15-2012, 12:44 PM
Absolute Fan

It is on winter break now. Episode 3.07 is on January 18.
Old 12-15-2012, 01:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

I wrote a fluffy little one-shot: Winter Wonderland