Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2013, 01:21 AM
Extreme Fan

^ She most certainly did. But it never went on longer than a simple one-night stand...I doubt she had a constant relationship at some point in all these years. Not sure about Neal, but I guess it's the same with him.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:45 AM
Elite Fan

I never doubt her loyalty ... no no no, not loyalty. I never doubt her skepticism. She would not take the risk to give birth to another son and send him for adoption. When Hook asked about it, she claimed that she had never loved anyone, then she denied it to retaliate Hook's mockery on her inexperience of love. According to her words, she said she had been in love ONCE, which I believe that it was only ONCE, no more.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:50 AM
Extreme Fan

"Being in love" and "having one-night-stands" doesn't necessarily go hand in hand. I think her heart has always been loyal to Neal, but I don't think she practiced asceticism, lol. Judging from her comments towards Mary Margaret (before the curse broke) she had a few man, but had bad experiences with them, because apparently some of them were married ect.. and she also claimed that she never got any further than having one-night-stands with them, when Mary told her about the Dr. Whale thingy she had.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonHummingbird (View Post)
"Being in love" and "having one-night-stands" doesn't necessarily go hand in hand. I think her heart has always been loyal to Neal, but I don't think she practiced asceticism, lol. Judging from her comments towards Mary Margaret (before the curse broke) she had a few man, but had bad experiences with them, because apparently some of them were married ect.. and she also claimed that she never got any further than having one-night-stands with them, when Mary told her about the Dr. Whale thingy she had.
If she had, it would be her means to get info of her target. It was a part of her job, a weapon in her armory, not asceticism. In the pilot, she pretended to be a hottie dressed in red for a date where she caught the jerky man who was unfaithful to his wife and family. It must have happened a lot before that night and it was easy to imagine what and where it would lead if she played the role of seductress for a bit longer. That doesn't matter, though. What's past is past.
Old 01-23-2013, 03:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
If she had, it would be her means to get info of her target. It was a part of her job, a weapon in her armory, not asceticism. In the pilot, she pretended to be a hottie dressed in red for a date where she caught the jerky man who was unfaithful to his wife and family. It must have happened a lot before that night and it was easy to imagine what and where it would lead if she played the role of seductress for a bit longer. That doesn't matter, though. What's past is past.
I doubt the references she made were part of her job, but we can agree to disagree on this one. :o Can hardly see her acting as a seductress on all of her clients, but this particular one and warranted not going further than lulling the man by simple fake flirting only to reveal the truth at the end. It appears to be quite improbable to me that she shouldn't be able to keep apart business and private life, much less would it bring you any forward in your job, contrariwise...it could be a reason to get fired. She did not only have a job, she was alone for eleven years, surely she had a few man privately, desperately trying to fill the hole in her heart or at least have a little fun and being detracted from the pain of being alone all time...

x
Old 01-23-2013, 05:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Interesting conversation going on here.

For me I genuinely believe that Neal wasn't just a one time thing, I truly believe she was in love with him. If she hadn't been the pain still wouldn't be resonate on her face, hostility and discomfort included. Any time Neal has been brought up Emma has either tried to ignore it or she has this look in her eye that takes you back to a past that she can't let go of. That pain, hostility, that look she gets when Neal is brought up is as much a part of her as the car or the pendant.

In terms of her private life and her being a seductress- I think that may be true but only to a very low level. Emma had to track down people. Sure she could get men to do what she wanted the hard way, as we've seen with her badass sheriff attitude, but then as we saw with Brian (yes I remember his name. LOL) there are times when she probably needed to be a regular woman, not just a seductress, to get what she needed.

I can't speculate if she often slept with her clients or not but whoever she did sleep with were probably meaningless. Like Emma told Mary Margaret, she was just always being cautious and Mary Margaret called her on it by saying that caution of hers was just a way to keep out the pain while also keeping out love.

In truth Emma has never let anyone inside her heart, companion wise, except for Neal.

~*~*~

Damn it, on another note, I need Neal to come back. I had a dream last night of his and Emma's confrontation in Storybrooke. Mary Margaret stood behind Emma as she yelled like crazy at him! I swear I can still hear the loudness of it in my head
Emma♥Neal
Old 01-23-2013, 07:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Cullen (View Post)
For me I genuinely believe that Neal wasn't just a one time thing, I truly believe she was in love with him. If she hadn't been the pain still wouldn't be resonate on her face, hostility and discomfort included. Any time Neal has been brought up Emma has either tried to ignore it or she has this look in her eye that takes you back to a past that she can't let go of. That pain, hostility, that look she gets when Neal is brought up is as much a part of her as the car or the pendant.
I agree. Emma said she was only in love once and it's obvious that person was Neal
Old 01-23-2013, 07:26 AM
Master Fan

I agree with that as well

-Lisa-
Old 01-23-2013, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So I was looking at the ST vids I have in my files and I've currently made 7 of them. And yet we've only had 1 episode with these two!

And currently I have a new song/vid in the planning stages!
Emma♥Neal
Old 01-23-2013, 08:32 AM
Extreme Fan

^ I remember a few weeks ago you intended to make a Swanthief vid to the song "My heart still beats" I was really looking forward to this one, have you already made it and I missed it? If so, could you link it please, Ronnie? :3
Old 01-23-2013, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh you know what, I haven't done that one yet. It will be the first vid I get started on after class today how's that

Who sings that song?

ETA-

Never mind, found it
Emma♥Neal

Last edited by Ron_Beckett; 01-23-2013 at 09:01 AM
Old 01-23-2013, 09:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Cullen (View Post)
Oh you know what, I haven't done that one yet. It will be the first vid I get started on after class today how's that

Who sings that song?

ETA-

Never mind, found it
Maria Mena - but you've found it.

Yaaay! Sounds great...sounds actually super cool! I'm totally rank one on the list of your greatest fans now, you know. Ha.

That said, don't feel being under pressure or anything, because of me being such a pain in the neck.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonHummingbird (View Post)
Yaaay! Sounds great...sounds actually super cool! I'm totally rank one on the list of your greatest fans now, you know. Ha.
Aw that's sweet, thanks!

Quote:
That said, don't feel being under pressure or anything, because of me being such a pain in the neck.
It's no pressure at all. In fact I consider it a treat and joy

I was going to work on another ST vid but I can totally do this one first!
Emma♥Neal
Old 01-23-2013, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Can't wait to see the videos Ron
Old 01-23-2013, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cool can't wait to share!
Emma♥Neal