Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2013, 07:12 AM
Elite Fan

That sex scene will definitely survive till the end, at least among the top three.
Old 03-20-2013, 07:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
Not really. Snow has another pressing concern now. She's losing herself. Her family will do something to prevent her from being devoured by her darkness inside. Perhaps Blue Fairy could help, but I don't count on it.
Yes, but it's possible she would see going back as a way to regain herself (or that Charming would). Not saying she necessarily would, I am just curious if she, after the first bout of desperation has passed, might rethink it a bit, especially if Emma is willing to come.

But it's also possible the issue will be but aside for a good while. I don't think it's gone for good, though.

Quote:
That sex scene will definitely survive till the end, at least among the top three.
Oh yes I think it may have some competition for the crown, but reunion sex after 28 years apart? That's some serious happy! (And they look it too!)

Want more protective!Charming this week.

x
Old 03-20-2013, 07:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Snow literally collapsed at the door of Regina's mansion, which was not a good sign. Hopefully she didn't intend to do something stupid, like dashing across the town line to erase the dark mark along with her memory.
Omg noo, that would be absolutely bad!!
I just really hope she can overcome all this because whatever drastic thing she decides to do would surely destroy Charming as well

Just as he was quite right when he told her she shouldn't be able to live with herself if she killed Cora, I also think he wouldn't be able to live without her... This show is so depressing sometimes

About the whole staying or going issue, I am curious as well to see how these last developments are going to affect Snow's stand in all this. I think Snow and Charming are well aware that one of them needs to eventually sacrifice their wishes for the other if they don't want to be separated again. But yeah, I think it will also depend on what Emma would like as well... This whole thing makes me wonder if that spell that Rumple helped them cast in FTL so Regina could never hurt them there is still in effect. Because if it is then going back would probably be the actual best thing to do...

I think Henry would go with them obviously, he even said he wanted to at the beginning of the season, but now that he's father is back (and he's engaged) it conplicates that as well.

What a mess

Oh and
#01 - 2
#20 - 4
DA OUAT PLL THG
Old 03-20-2013, 08:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneris (View Post)
About the whole staying or going issue, I am curious as well to see how these last developments are going to affect Snow's stand in all this. I think Snow and Charming are well aware that one of them needs to eventually sacrifice their wishes for the other if they don't want to be separated again. But yeah, I think it will also depend on what Emma would like as well... This whole thing makes me wonder if that spell that Rumple helped them cast in FTL so Regina could never hurt them there is still in effect. Because if it is then going back would probably be the actual best thing to do...

I think Henry would go with them obviously, he even said he wanted to at the beginning of the season, but now that he's father is back (and he's engaged) it conplicates that as well.

What a mess
Mess just about sums it up! But yes, that's a good point about the protection spell actually. If it in effect still that would be quite a powerful incentive to return, even for Emma who'd want to see her mother safe even if she has no particular love of FTL. Now I really wonder if that spell is going to come into play.

And yeah, I can't see Snow and Charming wanting to be separated again, so either one of them change their mind or go with what the other wants - or the choice is taken out of their hands. We got some major changes last season finale, so it's possible we'll get that this season finale too and that may affect the whole go vs stay, possibly even rendering it moot.

Not sure where Bae/Neal stands on go vs stay, but his opinion would probably affect Henry's, which would affect Emma's... Which would affect Snow's, which would affect Charming's. Mess is right!
Old 03-20-2013, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

As what Emma explained to Henry, Snow was partially responsible for Cora's death, but in that situation of urgency, she made the right choice as she considered more of saving a life than ceasing one. If she had stood aside doing nothing, Cora would become the new Dark One; if she had crashed Cora's heart and let Gold die as to kill two villains by one strike, her heart would be soaked with darkness. That left her no other options but what Gold instructed her to do. She's curable as what she did is forgivable, but I'm not sure how long her depression would last.
Old 03-20-2013, 08:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

#1-3
Old 03-20-2013, 08:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
She's curable as what she did is forgivable, but I'm not sure how long her depression would last.
Yeah, I don't know how long it will last either. Some sadness over it she'll probably always carry with her just as she does Daniel's death, but hopefully she'll get out of the worst of it with the help of her family and hopefully it won't take ages. The fact that she is so depressed about it is a sign her conscience is quite strong and in that sense it's good that she actually feels it this strongly. But it's not so great seeing her suffer so

Really, there wasn't a strict good solution to what went on. All of them involved someone dying.

#1 - 3
#20 - 4
Old 03-20-2013, 09:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Hello everyone!

I guess this means we are saying goodbye to #20. Too bad. It's extremely hard to choose between these moments at this point.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:44 AM
Elite Fan

Snowing Happy Moments Survivor
Round Thirteen

• Vote for your least favorite happy moment
  • You can only vote once per round
  • When a happy moment gets 5 votes, it will be eliminated and a new round will start
  • It will take 5 votes to eliminate a happy moment immediately. If no new votes after an hour, four votes will take out.
  • Repost a new round of the Survivor every time a moment is eliminated
  • Repost the Survivor when a new thread is opened
  • Have fun

#1 True love's kiss 1x01

Eliminated Round Four:
#2 Wedding before interruption 1x01

Eliminated Round Ten:
#3 Snow and Charming with Emma for the first time 1x01

Emininated Round Nine:
#4 Cinderella's ball 1x04

Eliminated Round Three:
#5 Hangman game 1x05

Eliminated Round Six:
#7 Picnic 1x11

Eliminated Round One:
#8 Granny's 1x12

#9 Snow remembering Charming 1x16

#10 Proposal 1x22

#11 Finale reunion 1x22

Eliminated Round Eleven:
#12 Reunion with Emma 2x01

#13 Wedding kiss in 2x03

#14 Ruth's necklace moving and them talking baby 2x03

#15 Reunion hugging kissing 2x09

#16 Tacos 2x10

Eliminated Round Eight
#17 Wish-blow 2x10

Eliminated Round Seven:
#18 Gun holster scene 2x13

Eliminated Round Two:
#19 Scene with the dwarfs and Anton 2x13

Old 03-20-2013, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

#1 - 1

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 03-20-2013, 09:50 AM
Elite Fan

Still feel horrible about it, but...

#1 - 2

Sorry true love's kiss! You're still being represented by 15 at least.

Hey Angie

Last edited by Miss Cam; 03-20-2013 at 09:59 AM
Old 03-20-2013, 09:59 AM
Master Fan

#1 - 3
Old 03-20-2013, 10:14 AM
Extreme Fan

You're epic...but...Bye #1
#1 - 4
Old 03-20-2013, 10:15 AM
Extreme Fan

I'll vote for #1 too, since that seems to be the trend.

#01 - 5

I think that I know my top 5 now.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

number 1