Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2014, 01:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
I like's Snow's line about "We took back a kingdom, I can handle this!"
I still haven't had a chance to see the episode but this wording is interesting. The first part of the sentence is "we" meaning something they did together like she has said they will always do. But the second half is "I" which means by herself. And it sounds like she is even shutting him out of parenting Neal. It could be a throwaway quote to show she is capable. Or it could be saying a lot more about her mindset and her fears that she feels she has to do it all alone. I think we will see some sort of conversation between the two of them soon abput her shutting him out of Neal's life inadvertently by her need to control everything since she lost Emma.
Old 10-13-2014, 02:18 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Rupert was special.
we NEED to see him in a flashback ASAP!
Old 10-13-2014, 02:30 PM
Elite Fan

x
Old 10-13-2014, 03:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I still haven't had a chance to see the episode but this wording is interesting. The first part of the sentence is "we" meaning something they did together like she has said they will always do. But the second half is "I" which means by herself. And it sounds like she is even shutting him out of parenting Neal. It could be a throwaway quote to show she is capable. Or it could be saying a lot more about her mindset and her fears that she feels she has to do it all alone. I think we will see some sort of conversation between the two of them soon abput her shutting him out of Neal's life inadvertently by her need to control everything since she lost Emma.
They're in need of a few deep conversations. About parenting a newborn and about sharing a heart are definitely top priority.
Old 10-13-2014, 08:33 PM
Loyal Fan

i haven't watched any of the new episodes, just seeing whats on tumblr. I am really missing snowing and i don't like how distant they all are. I hope Snow's side story doesn't get ignored, i do hope Charming and Snow talk about it. I just find i so sad that she is just so lost and once again Charming and Emma are so busy that they don't even see it.

Is it me but I find it both cute and funny how Snow and Charming look like they are flirting, especially Charming looks al giddy.
Old 10-13-2014, 09:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy_mermaid (View Post)
i haven't watched any of the new episodes, just seeing whats on tumblr. I am really missing snowing and i don't like how distant they all are. I hope Snow's side story doesn't get ignored, i do hope Charming and Snow talk about it. I just find i so sad that she is just so lost and once again Charming and Emma are so busy that they don't even see it.

Is it me but I find it both cute and funny how Snow and Charming look like they are flirting, especially Charming looks al giddy.
I think it will be addressed again. They clearly set something up with Snow in this Episode. I imagine a Snow centric episode could be coming soon, so I'll reserve judgment on how they handle this until this half season is over. I was excited at the thought of Snow having any kind of story because I wasn't expecting anything from her with Ginny still in her early stages of being a new mommy.
Old 10-13-2014, 10:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
They're in need of a few deep conversations. About parenting a newborn and about sharing a heart are definitely top priority.
Yes. And about what they lost with Emma as well, I think. Because it is clearly coming back in some ways, brought on by their new baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy_mermaid (View Post)

Oh, I don't think Snow is lost. I think she's really, really focused on the baby and that is clearly somewhat driven by her fears. But Emma and Charming have both been seen spending time with Snow in those glimpses of domestic moments, so she's not being ignored by them, or anything. It's just that Snow is having limited screentime right now with Ginny having given birth herself, so we get far less Snow than normal.

I do think Charming has picked up on some of it, given his comments in this episode, but he might wait until she's ready to talk about it, or choose to simply be a support for her in whatever way she wants, or will bring it up later at some point. I guess we have to wait and see. It's only been a few days since Snow gave birth in OUAT time.

I did love how smiling and flirty they were in that scene. They always have the most adorable smiles for each other.
Old 10-13-2014, 11:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Yes. And about what they lost with Emma as well, I think. Because it is clearly coming back in some ways, brought on by their new baby.
Yeah, definitely. I appreciate the writers going there because it is a subject I have wanted revisited for some time now. The new baby is definitely the catalyst for facing those demons.
Old 10-14-2014, 12:43 AM
Elite Fan

Snow can let go of Neal for a few moments. Charming can take over whenever she feels too tired.
Old 10-14-2014, 08:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, definitely. I appreciate the writers going there because it is a subject I have wanted revisited for some time now. The new baby is definitely the catalyst for facing those demons.
Yes. Because they do have an idea about what they lost with Emma, but having baby Neal will make them realize it in a whole new way, I think. They'll actually have all those moment with Neal and thus know what they feel like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Snow can let go of Neal for a few moments. Charming can take over whenever she feels too tired.
Oh yeah, Charming is fully capable and I'm pretty sure he's quite willing to help Snow with whatever she wants, whenever. I just think Snow is basically afraid to let go, given how she lost Emma and baby Neal was taken from her arms and she almost lost him, too.
Old 10-14-2014, 12:11 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Yes. Because they do have an idea about what they lost with Emma, but having baby Neal will make them realize it in a whole new way, I think. They'll actually have all those moment with Neal and thus know what they feel like.
Yeah, exactly. Experiencing everything with Neal will give them all those moments they missed with Emma. Realizing how special they are is going to break their hearts all over again.

Quote:
Oh yeah, Charming is fully capable and I'm pretty sure he's quite willing to help Snow with whatever she wants, whenever. I just think Snow is basically afraid to let go, given how she lost Emma and baby Neal was taken from her arms and she almost lost him, too.
That's what is so sad about it, she's SO afraid to even let go. Your heart breaks for her watching her deal with those fears.
Old 10-14-2014, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, exactly. Experiencing everything with Neal will give them all those moments they missed with Emma. Realizing how special they are is going to break their hearts all over again.
Yes. Just imagine Neal's first word or the first time he takes a step... Ugh, poor Snow and Charming. There is just always going to be a tragedy they'll have to live with. Even when they do get their happy ending, that loss will never fully heal.

Quote:
That's what is so sad about it, she's SO afraid to even let go. Your heart breaks for her watching her deal with those fears.
Yeah, and knowing her fears are justified, in a way. It makes such heartbreaking sense that she would have them. I do hope she and Charming talks about them soon, though. They're always stronger when they're open with each other and share their fears, like Charming in 3x14 or Snow in 2x18 (about her heart).

Heck, Charming might share some of that fear deep down. He lost Emma too.

“I love you the first time. I love you the last time. I love you forever, I really love you forever.”
x
Old 10-14-2014, 07:18 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks miss cam that art is great.

I am really interested to see where they are going with this story. Is it going to focus on the day to day handling of jobs and family? Is it going to focus on losing Emma and being afraid to miss it with Neal? Or some combination? I am hoping for the combination. It is a great storyline for them to have some angst that is not from an outside source. And Ginny is already hitting her scenes out of the park. Josh, too, of course, but he really hasn't had much yet to do with the story.
Old 10-14-2014, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Still haven't seen the episode. But I am loving the joint running of the town where Snow does the talking as the mayor and Charming/ Emma do the fighting as co-sheriffs.
This! Over the summer this is what I wanted and hoped for the season. Not only did it seem right for the story, but it plays beautifully on the screen too.

But the Snow/David scene pre meeting was so heartbreaking for me, because I could see Snow's reluctance even for a meeting to let go of the baby. Ughhh. So hard to watch, but really good drama.
Old 10-14-2014, 07:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
This! Over the summer this is what I wanted and hoped for the season. Not only did it seem right for the story, but it plays beautifully on the screen too.

But the Snow/David scene pre meeting was so heartbreaking for me, because I could see Snow's reluctance even for a meeting to let go of the baby. Ughhh. So hard to watch, but really good drama.
My heart broke for both of them. She can't let go of the baby which is sad. And he is never getting a chance to be Neal's parent or bond with him which is also sad.