Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2014, 08:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I hope they make it another whole season without being separated. . And this time, they are not separated from their children or grandson either.
yes I hope next season is like a fresh start for everyone, Snowing, Charming Family and the other characters. I think the last thing is Emma accepting her parents as her parents and a part me feels like that is a big part of the finale. I think they have all been pretty stablished as characters and all should be on neutral ground now.

Plus more cute baby moments, I wonder if they will age the baby a bit
Old 05-08-2014, 08:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I hope they make it another whole season without being separated. . And this time, they are not separated from their children or grandson either.
See, I could handle them being separated, but being separated would mean one if them would be separated from their son, and that I couldn't handle! They need to be with their baby and be happy while still dealing with the crisis of the week!
Old 05-08-2014, 10:10 PM
Elite Fan

I think Snow and Charming did separations enough in S1 and S2 to have them covered for the whole run of OUAT, so we don't need more of those

It's Friday - so close and yet so far away?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunchick116 (View Post)
he says 'i love you'. which should not shock me at this point, but i still found it adorable.
Oh, does he? It didn't sound like that to me but maybe the music is messing up my hearing. I suppose CC might confirm it. Makes total sense as to something he'd say in that moment - and is adorable
Old 05-08-2014, 10:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
I think Snow and Charming did separations enough in S1 and S2 to have them covered for the whole run of OUAT, so we don't need more of those
Seriously! Just be together and happy!

Quote:
It's Friday - so close and yet so far away?
It's even farther for me since I have to wait till Monday!

Quote:
Oh, does he? It didn't sound like that to me but maybe the music is messing up my hearing. I suppose CC might confirm it. Makes total sense as to something he'd say in that moment - and is adorable
Has anyone actually done CC to confirm it? I really need to know what he truly said!
Old 05-08-2014, 11:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
Seriously! Just be together and happy!
It's even farther for me since I have to wait till Monday!
Has anyone actually done CC to confirm it? I really need to know what he truly said!
oh hadn't though of that, but I feel like he whispers it where I don't know if there is any sound. That whole scene didn't have a lot of dialog.
Old 05-09-2014, 12:03 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy_mermaid (View Post)
oh hadn't though of that, but I feel like he whispers it where I don't know if there is any sound. That whole scene didn't have a lot of dialog.
Yeah, there's a chance CC didn't even capture it!
Old 05-09-2014, 10:10 AM
Elite Fan

I haven't watched a version with CC on so I have no idea if it caught what he said or not. Maybe it will be an eternal mystery It's super adorable either way.

I wonder if they'll give the baby a nickname while waiting to name him? They're not unfamiliar with nicknames after all
Old 05-09-2014, 10:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I haven't watched a version with CC on so I have no idea if it caught what he said or not. Maybe it will be an eternal mystery It's super adorable either way.
I watched the episode again and it still seems like he says "it's a boy" again. Kinda out of joy and disbelief. I agree that it doesn't matter why he said, it was so adorablely sweet!

Quote:
I wonder if they'll give the baby a nickname while waiting to name him? They're not unfamiliar with nicknames after all
They have the best nicknames! I so would not mind a nickname!
Old 05-09-2014, 10:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I watched the episode again and it still seems like he says "it's a boy" again. Kinda out of joy and disbelief. I agree that it doesn't matter why he said, it was so adorablely sweet!
Yeah, might be - I just suck at listening I think But yeah, just the way he presses his nose against her temple while grinning madly, like he wants to be as close to her as he can in that moment of joy, just gets to me.

Quote:
They have the best nicknames! I so would not mind a nickname!
You know, it's kinda funny, but now that I think about it, Snow and Charming really doesn't use terms of endearment on each other a lot. Not a lot of "sweetheart" or "darling" (there is one in 1x04, when Charming calls her "my darling") and things in that vein. They do refer to each other as husband and wife a few times, but they really don't go for a lot of terms of endearment.

Then again, they do manage to make each other's name sound like so filled with affection and love, so maybe that's why they don't need those others
Old 05-09-2014, 02:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, there's a chance CC didn't even capture it!
Maybe someone should tweet Josh and ask him.
Old 05-09-2014, 02:20 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Yeah, might be - I just suck at listening I think But yeah, just the way he presses his nose against her temple while grinning madly, like he wants to be as close to her as he can in that moment of joy, just gets to me.
But yeah, it was just so adorable! It was a combination of his joy for his new son and his love for her! It's enough to make us all melt!

Quote:
You know, it's kinda funny, but now that I think about it, Snow and Charming really doesn't use terms of endearment on each other a lot. Not a lot of "sweetheart" or "darling" (there is one in 1x04, when Charming calls her "my darling") and things in that vein. They do refer to each other as husband and wife a few times, but they really don't go for a lot of terms of endearment.
They really don't. I don't mind it though. Their names are so amazing they don't really need nicknames. Well, aside from Charming! The idea is sweetheart or honey being used for either of them is kinda weird.

Quote:
Then again, they do manage to make each other's name sound like so filled with affection and love, so maybe that's why they don't need those others
This so much! There is always this obvious tone of love when they say each other's names! It's like those names mean so much to them that can't help but say them with such genuine love in their voices!

Quote:
Maybe someone should tweet Josh and ask him.
I was thinking the same thing! We need to know! What better way to find out than asking the man himself!
Old 05-09-2014, 06:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I love that too! He's so happy. . That's the face of a man who has found his bliss.

Quote:

I've not thought about that before but they really don't. (although I do love the 'my darling' in 1.04). Given how romantic and in love they are it does seem like sonething they would do. But you're right that they don't really need to given the way they simply say each others name. I do really love when they refer to each other as husband or wife though because both of them mange to make that sound very possesive. Just in case anyone was in doubt.

Slowing getting closer to Sunday! I swear at this rate I am gonna need anxiety medication to make it through the finale!

Last edited by alramse; 05-09-2014 at 06:20 PM Reason: Meant slowly. Clearly I've got Snowing on my mind.
Old 05-09-2014, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alramse (View Post)
I love that too! He's so happy. . That's the face of a man who has found his bliss.

I've not thought about that before but they really don't. (although I do love the 'my darling' in 1.04). Given how romantic and in love they are it does seem like sonething they would do. But you're right that they don't really need to given the way they simply say each others name. I do really love when they refer to each other as husband or wife though because both of them mange to make that sound very possesive. Just in case anyone was in doubt.

Slowing getting closer to Sunday! I swear at this rate I am gonna need anxiety medication to make it through the finale!
They do make it sound possessive but unlike so many other couples, you can tell that the other one loves it. Charming's face lights up when Snow is all possessive and vice versa. They really do revel in belonging together and to each other.
Old 05-09-2014, 06:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
They do make it sound possessive but unlike so many other couples, you can tell that the other one loves it. Charming's face lights up when Snow is all possessive and vice versa. They really do revel in belonging together and to each other.
They really do! And that is a great way to say it! They love that they belong to each other! They find strength in that and in each other.

The finale better not mess with that.

Sorry. . Still a bit anxious.
Old 05-09-2014, 06:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alramse (View Post)

I kind of like that they don't have pet names for each other, though if they do they seem to be for private (taco) time. But I do love that they call each other husband and wife, and when they do it is all possessive. I think they like calling each other husband and wife and that seems to be their term of endearments. But even when they refer to each other by Snow and Charming it is done with a lot of love. It seems David and Mary Margaret are done just as is.

Quote:
Yes that is exactly it, they both are just so smitten