Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2014, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Five more weeks! Ugh, too long.
I agree. I do enjoy the Olympics, but I hate how it cuts into my shows. lol
Old 02-03-2014, 03:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
I agree. I do enjoy the Olympics, but I hate how it cuts into my shows. lol
I know what you mean. I really enjoy watching some of the events but if I had to choose I would want more Once than skiing and skating. Luckily it doesnt happen every year.
Old 02-03-2014, 06:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Alramse, great wish list for backhalf of the season.

Cam, loved the Emma Parents traumatic gifset.

( we need more of these scenes. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I loved his taking on the soldiers at the cabin but I decided he was the hottest guy on the planet when he swordfought with baby Emma in his arms.
I agree. Charming is so utterly hot in that swordfight. Fierce Protective Daddy.

I want to see him slice into a few dozen flying Monkeys with those same hot athletics.

SnowFalls had the romance, drama, humor perfectly balanced.

Hoping for more humor infusion into their scenes together and the series overall in the second half of the season.
Old 02-03-2014, 06:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhRightTheConscienceThing (View Post)
Hoping for more humor infusion into their scenes together and the series overall in the second half of the season.
One of my favorite things about Snow and Charming is their banter. I love the humor they put into these characters. The face Charming makes in 'the New Neverland' when he asks Snow what kind of creature just cracks me up everytime! And the way Snow is running down the path I falls a step back when she sees him in front of her. That episode was just awesome. It was like getting back to basics, and coming home to what makes Snow and Charming Snowing. Back to the banter and humor they had in the beginning in Snow Falls
Old 02-03-2014, 07:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Yes, the New Neverland is one of my fav Snow Charming eps because of the fact it was back to basics as you say. I was so happy to see the comedy return to their adventures. Including the facial expressions.

I also loved Snow's facial expressions during her fight with Medusa. Regina's so funny and over the top when she appears to wickedly glee at Snow. Yet Snow's expressions crack me up as she looks around to find where Regina's voice is coming from and during her brief conversation with Regina.

And I love Snow and Charming's expressions as they fight Medusa together.

Last edited by OhRightTheConscienceThing; 02-03-2014 at 07:27 PM
Old 02-03-2014, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

I agree with both of the posts about the New Neverland. I especially loved their expressions and banter when he surprised her on the path. He knows her so well. Loved the references to Snow Falls in that episode as well as Charming's quip about Frederick. But my favorite was Charming's expression after he sneaks back in for that second kiss before packing for the honeymoon. I could watch an entire spinoff series of just their Enchanted Forest adventures.
Old 02-03-2014, 07:31 PM
Extreme Fan

"I especially loved their expressions and banter when he surprised her on the path"

Yes. Fun, clever scripting which really fit their personalities as we've come to love them.
Old 02-03-2014, 08:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
But my favorite was Charming's expression after he sneaks back in for that second kiss before packing for the honeymoon. I could watch an entire spinoff series of just their Enchanted Forest adventures.
He's so happy there!!! He's so in love with her. And a spinoff of them is an awesome idea. It would be a must see.
Old 02-03-2014, 08:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

I agree, New Neverland was great because it was all the cuteness and bantering of Snow Falls, except it's been three years and now we love them so much more than we did when we'd only known them for 3 episodes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhRightTheConscienceThing (View Post)

I agree. Charming is so utterly hot in that swordfight. Fierce Protective Daddy.

I want to see him slice into a few dozen flying Monkeys with those same hot athletics.

SnowFalls had the romance, drama, humor perfectly balanced.

THIS! I remember my friend telling me he wanted to watch a new show called Once Upon a Time, and we were saying "Wow, Prince Charming's hot...wow he's so romantic...damn, I love everything about this guy...how could a man get any hotter?"
Oh yeah, he could turn around with a baby in one arm and a sword in the other.

Seriously though, I love when he sees the guards coming and he has that little peaceful moment before he starts fighting where he looks down at baby Emma--as usual, drawing strength from his family.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by buicklesabre (View Post)
THIS! I remember my friend telling me he wanted to watch a new show called Once Upon a Time, and we were saying "Wow, Prince Charming's hot...wow he's so romantic...damn, I love everything about this guy...how could a man get any hotter?"
Oh yeah, he could turn around with a baby in one arm and a sword in the other.
Yes. This is basically what was goung through my mind watching the pilot. I got to that seen with the baby and the sword (and those pants, i need those back on him) and my jaw hit the floor. I was officially gone on him. Then you had Snows heartbreak after he leaves with Emma. They were officially my favorite couple in recent history, possibly ever.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alramse (View Post)
Yes. This is basically what was goung through my mind watching the pilot. I got to that seen with the baby and the sword (and those pants, i need those back on him) and my jaw hit the floor. I was officially gone on him. Then you had Snows heartbreak after he leaves with Emma. They were officially my favorite couple in recent history, possibly ever.
God, her waiting to cry until he'd left...yikes.
I met Ginnifer Goodwin in 2001 when I was 11, because she was filming Mona Lisa Smile near my home. Always remembered her because she was very sweet to me, but hadn't really seen much of her work--I recognized her right away on OUAT, but was not prepared for how freaking talented she is.
Old 02-03-2014, 11:17 PM
Elite Fan

Loved your wishlist, alramse! Definitely a lot of those things that I want too.

Reading all your posts is making me want to rewatch a whole bunch of episodes. We really have had a lot of great stuff with these two.

I agree with you all that the banter and humor between Snow and Charming is one of the great things about them, and something that we've sadly had too little of. Possibly due to the darker plots, but it's still a part of them that I would love to see more of. It was very evident in 1x03 and the return of it in 3x10 was great. So more banter, please!

Nothing can ever stop Charming swordfighting with a baby (unless he does it with their secondborn too, I suppose) but now that they're back in FTL, I hope we get more swordfighting scenes with Charming again.

x
Old 02-04-2014, 11:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

I love those gifs!!! I think that last kiss gif is my favorite kiss of theirs so far. I just love that it happened right after they had a disagreement (I refuse to call that a fight because it was too cute). They way she grabbed him was just so great and she doesnt want to let go.

And I agree with you that nothing will ever top Charming fighting with baby Emma in his arms. But if the show wants to try to prove you wrong, I volunteer to suffer through more attempts of him swordfighting to see if they can do it!
Old 02-04-2014, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

i love those gifs.

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 02-05-2014, 07:53 AM
Elite Fan

New promo pics released. Well, not new technically - they're from this summer, but they haven't been released before.

x