Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2011, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

OMG!!!! The art is soooo beautiful!!!! Be careful you're going to make me ship them and make me support Sheriff/being the Wolf just with that art! I'm almost wishing it now

Yeah, Heather explained very well what shipping is

You know, maybe later if they have more scenes, I think you should create a thread for them and add your art in the opening post
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 11-10-2011, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm actually fine with it going either way right now.

But, yeah, in order to get a better 'feel' for Ruby/Sheriff - I would need scenes between them first. Right now, I like Emma's scenes with the Sheriff and wouldn't that developing into something more in the future but I might not be opposed to Ruby either.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-10-2011, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

DetectiveSaunders - I love that art. It's awesome!

Eliza - Come on over to the dark side and ship them. And he would be so perfect as the Big Bad Wolf.

I would love to have a Sheriff/Ruby thread.

Heather - At this point I have no problem with Emma/Sheriff romantically but I don't ship it. From the scenes I saw nothing romantic was there at all. It all seemed very friendshippy to me. (Though I'm sure (based on how tv shows set up things) they probably will eventually go in the romantic way for E/Sheriff even if it takes until S2.)

In my opinion I saw more romantic/sexual tension in one look with R/Sheriff than I have with E/Sheriff(so far).

Of course right now I'm just shipping R/Sheriff based on the hotness, the chemistry I saw, and their potential. And then if nothing comes of it they can always be my uc/crack ship.
Old 11-10-2011, 05:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Sierra (View Post)

Eliza - Come on over to the dark side and ship them. And he would be so perfect as the Big Bad Wolf.

Heather - At this point I have no problem with Emma/Sheriff romantically but I don't ship it. From the scenes I saw nothing romantic was there at all. It all seemed very friendshippy to me. (Though I'm sure (based on how tv shows set up things) they probably will eventually go in the romantic way for E/Sheriff even if it takes until S2.)

In my opinion I saw more romantic/sexual tension in one look with R/Sheriff than I have with E/Sheriff(so far).

Of course right now I'm just shipping R/Sheriff based on the hotness, the chemistry I saw, and their potential. And then if nothing comes of it they can always be my uc/crack ship.
I do agree that right now - Sheriff and Emma are more on a friendshippy type level. I would need more for them too in order to really ship them heavy. Right now, it's kind of like I like the idea of them.

As for Ruby and the Sheriff, yeah, I would probably get more attached once their scenes come across to me with more depth, beyond just surface level sexual chemistry or tension. We just haven't seen much yet, but if the wolf or woodsman theory pans out, I'm sure that would definitely change in the near future.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-10-2011, 07:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Same here! One 'more than just casual' look or exchange between them and I might just

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live
Old 11-10-2011, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Sierra (View Post)

Noooo I will resist!!!

But I also agree, I see more of a friendship vibe between Emma/Graham too for the moment I don't have anything against them though, it all depends how things happen but I'm secretly more attracted to Mr Gold/Emma (I kind of think they have more chemistry too) But as Heather said, I'm trying to keep my judgement before seeing all the possible interactions between all the characters (Trying to wait until ep 10) and it's very hard, but hopefully I'll make it

That said, I do think that if Ruby/The Sheriff have more scenes someone should open a thread for them, would be great

I know what you all mean by liking the "idea" of a ship, I think we're basically all liking ideas of a ship right now
Old 11-10-2011, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly, Eliza, there's so many potential pairings based on the way the series goes.

Old 11-10-2011, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

Yes, absolutely. A part of me is hoping all the pairings might have their chances at some moment of the show eventhough it's not definitive

Well, at least I hope they'll all have scenes, that would make me happy
Old 11-10-2011, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Scenes will make me happy. I know that not everyone can end up together, I'm okay with that.

Old 11-10-2011, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Eliza - Come on... don't resist. There's no point to it. You know you want them.

Yeah I don't have anything against E/S. I just don't ship them. And OMG so I am about Emma/Mr. Gold. That scene they had at the end of episode 1 was so damn intriguing for me. I actually can't wait for more between them.

I would love to have one so I hope they do get something that lets us be able to open a thread.

obthavariable - I will be too.

Heather - I definitely understanding needing more to get a clear view on things.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:12 PM
Elite Fan

It was a pretty hot look
Old 11-10-2011, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It really is. Bring on more.
Old 11-11-2011, 05:00 AM
Master Fan

Heath, I really loved the look between them in that scene. I promise that if they have one more intense scene I might fall for them and hopefully they will have one

And why aren't you coming with me to the dark side of Mr Gold/Emma then?
Old 11-11-2011, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Eliza. Yeah, I'm intrigued for their scenes, just not in a romantic sense.

You know, I thought it was just random and reaching when I brought it up on the last thread, but the more I see that scene again - I am wondering if the Sheriff walking in the background like that behind Ruby/Grandma is some foreshadowing that he is the big bad wolf!

Old 11-11-2011, 08:13 AM
Master Fan

Heather, I was talking to the other Heather (Heath): Rain Sierra I know you're intrigued with Emma/Mr Gold and not shipping them Which is fine with me

The more I'm thinking about it, the more I'm liking the idea of him being the big bad wolf so I hope it's true. It'll be hard to accept it if it's not the case