Old 10-06-2015, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

source
Old 10-06-2015, 04:09 AM
Extreme Fan

I didn't understand Emma in this episode. She never told Regina there was a price to pay for saving Robin. Her vision of Rumple told Emma, but Emma didn't say a word to the others.

I know she is the Dark One. It makes her irrational. But she could have said something in fairy tale land. How was Regina meant to know. Read her mind?
Old 10-06-2015, 04:48 AM
Absolute Fan

I imagine that, in retrospect, DO Emma might look at that moment in Camelot as one of the first steps building towards the betrayal, but it's not something we're supposed to consider a very rational reaction, I believe. Robin was dying. It's not like they had a ton of options in that moment and it might be harder for her to remember or understand that now, but I'd say Emma wouldn't have been able to live with herself if she'd let Robin bleed to his death either. And even back in the ballroom, when Percival pulled out his sword, her first instinct was to intervene. Using magic may have pushed her further towards the darkness, but I firmly believe that not doing anything and having to live with the guilt afterwards would have had similar results. It's a bit of an impossible situation, really.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 10-06-2015, 06:17 AM
Extreme Fan

You're right. I try to understand her and I try to understand the others. But when they treat Robin like his life is worth nothing it makes me angry.

It was the third time. In the premiere with Zelena, in the flashbacks and what Emma was saying. It's like he is worth nothing to them.
Old 10-06-2015, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I do like the Regina vs Dark Swan showdowns....it's like both of the frustrations all out in the open
Old 10-06-2015, 04:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Kinda liked how DO Emma was dropping some truths there.... Regina has come a LONG way from her EQ days, but she still has ways to go

Also know that old Emma would have leapt at the chance to help Robin, and would have probably offered up her own life force in exchange

This cold, apathetic Emma is hard to watch
Old 10-07-2015, 03:39 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm25 (View Post)
Kinda liked how DO Emma was dropping some truths there.... Regina has come a LONG way from her EQ days, but she still has ways to go
See, I don't think that's what she was doing. I'm certainly not arguing that Regina's this perfect savior like figure, but then again neither is Regina herself and Emma – the real Emma – knows this. No one is more uncomfortable with the idea that she could actually be a hero and someone people should turn to than Regina Mills. But Emma, before she became the Dark One, was supportive of her friend learning to embrace and trust the changes she has gone and continues to go through. I'd like to think the show isn't cynical enough to expect us to us consider their 5x02 Storybrooke scenes an expression of what she was really feeling all this time and only hid from Regina in the past. The Dark One curse does have a bit of an influence on those affected by it and doesn't make them the most reliable narrators. Even if it's their own story they're talking about because I don't think Emma's nearly as happy as she claimed to be for most of the episode.
Old 10-25-2015, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

| Goodbye, miss Swan.
(1x01 // 5x05)
x
Old 10-25-2015, 09:35 PM
Extreme Fan

This ep hurt my feels so so much

the dreamcatcher scene..........or the end, with Regina, IMO almost in tears trying to reach Emma, she knows is in there, somewhere, but she can't...
Old 10-25-2015, 09:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

Very depressing story development aside, I really loved the Emma and Regina co-parenting scenes. Watching them advise and comfort Henry together as a team was awesome.

And the bonding scene of them watching the Cora/Regina/Daniel memory together was really emotional but also nice to see them discuss it and Emma comforting Regina.

GREAT scenes with both women this episode.
Old 10-26-2015, 04:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Great scenes with them last night, I have to say their last scene was one of my faves of them..

source
Old 11-20-2015, 03:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Old 11-21-2015, 04:10 AM
Absolute Fan

Congratulations to the fans for winning the poll!
Old 11-21-2015, 10:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Did they say if they are doing an interview with the winner again?
Old 11-22-2015, 05:45 AM
Absolute Fan

There was one last year?