Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2014, 08:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Anyone think Belle found out too fast?

How' she get to the clock tower anyways?
Old 12-14-2014, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

Once she saw that thing from Camelot, I think she knew immediately what has being going on with Rumple. Also, don't forget about the mirror scene, Belle has always knew about the dagger thing but she was in denial.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 12-14-2014, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sookiejackson (View Post)
I am scared he will come back and try to take revenge against her. I really hope he learns and does change for real and they work it out. I don't want them squared off against each other at all. This ending was way too sad for me.
This is what I'm afraid if too, just going by what I've read happened. Him wanting revenge on Belle? I can't watch that. Especially after all he's done. The thought of him hurting Belle makes me sick.
Old 12-14-2014, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
This is what I'm afraid if too, just going by what I've read happened. Him wanting revenge on Belle? I can't watch that. Especially after all he's done. The thought of him hurting Belle makes me sick.
He's not going to hurt Belle. He never has. Even in the DC it shown that he cared but didn't want to admit it. That he cared for her. That is something Rumple won't do.
Old 12-14-2014, 09:22 PM
Supreme Fan

Rumple knows Belle is his happy ending ... and he's determined to get his. I think he's going to do whatever he can to get back to SB ... to Belle. And Belle was directed to the clock tower because of the goblet thing ... it directed her to Rumple's greatest weakness - the dagger, which he had with him. He was just distracted with what he was doing and she picked it up. I'm actually glad that it didn't reflect that she's his greatest weakness - she's his love and his strength. His weakness is his dagger and his desire to be free of it, but hold onto his power.

when she tearfully commanded him over the town line even as he was quite literally begging her not to.
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 12-14-2014, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

Self Fulfilling Prophecy there Rumple

X
Old 12-14-2014, 09:39 PM
Elite Fan

Rumple won't hurt Belle no matter how angry he is. Belle is the one bright light in his world. He's not gonna hurt her.

Spoiler:

Last edited by ChakotaysLover; 12-14-2014 at 09:48 PM
Old 12-14-2014, 09:43 PM
Extreme Fan

How is he gonna win her back? Belle knows everything now

He was gonna kill Killian. He let an entire town be curse into killing themselves, he was going to take Belle/Henry out of SB......

Not to mention the people still stuck within the hat................that gauntlet let Belle know what he really loves.....

Now he's gonna come marching back, a full villian with 3 others in tow
Old 12-14-2014, 09:45 PM
Passionate Fan

It's unclear in the show if the gauntlet shows the greatest weakness or if it shows what someone loves most, which Rumple sees as their greatest weakness.

I knew it wasn't going to happen, but I wanted Belle to step over the line to go with Rumple. I don't know if it would have been a good thing or a bad one for her to do that (codependent? enabling?) but I really wanted her to.

Why can't anyone shove someone over the town line with a car? Maybe Robin doesn't drive, but would it have killed Belle to let him take his cadillac? And, while I appreciate the pain of Rumple being pushed over and becoming crippled again, there should be a difference between fixing something with magic (so it won't break when the magic is taken away) and maintaining it with magic. . . . But, I suppose magic is especially tricky to use on yourself.

I hope he still has access to his bank account. And is there phone service or internet across the town line? Can they communicate in any way? Is Rumple going to meet up with Robin and Marian?

Yes, I'm being very random. I'm shell-shocked. Indulge me.

Last thing, will Belle make the connections about Rumple and the house? They spent their wedding night in the evil sorcerer's house, and Rumple changed, the same sorcerer who brought Ingrid to town. This is a bad person.
Old 12-14-2014, 09:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah I'm wonering about Robin, too etc....

Chances are, they're probably gonna run into Rumple or something.... you know they're coming back somehow
Old 12-14-2014, 09:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)

Last thing, will Belle make the connections about Rumple and the house? They spent their wedding night in the evil sorcerer's house, and Rumple changed, the same sorcerer who brought Ingrid to town. This is a bad person.
Rumple didn't KNOW for sure it was connected to the sorcerer until he saw the hat/box thing.... Belle was the found the house. She brought him there.
Old 12-14-2014, 09:57 PM
Master Fan

we dont know that he's going to be marching back in villain mode. He's been 6 weeks with out his addiction.

6 weeks since he hit rock bottom. He's crippled, seemingly sold his cuff links, or whatever from the episode, I'm assuming to pawn shops for money, but still has his wedding ring on.

The gauntlet led to what was a person's weakness , for Rumple it's been the dagger, the curse that makes him the Dark One. Not to the thing you love.

Belle we know is his strength. so she cannot be his biggest weakness since he's stronger with her, with the dagger he's a slave to it.

They are very careful with words on this show. Belle assumed at the town line that weakness equates to something you love making you vulnerable. But we saw in the Rumbelle FTL scenes the he gave the gauntlet to the trio because he had strength to give away power for Belle.

That being said. He's in NY weak, crippled, no money, no power. His reasons to seek help from them, may seem like it's to be villainous or it could be he needs help to get back to fight and prove to Belle that he's ready to make amend and work on himself.

He was going to kill Hook, true. But Hook was going to kill Belle at one point and RUmple, and let the whole town get destroyed and he was forgiven

He let an entire town stayed cursed and didn't help. But then again Regina tried to kill Emma, and everyone Henry loved. And she was forgiven.

This show is about redemption, and HEA. and Hope. Rumple should be able to get forgiveness and redemption if the other villains did.

anyway, I don't think he's teaming with them to wreak havoc or get revenge. Rumple hit his low point. Now he wants to get back and work on setting it right. He just needs help to do that.
Old 12-14-2014, 10:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChakotaysLover (View Post)
Rumple didn't KNOW for sure it was connected to the sorcerer until he saw the hat/box thing.... Belle was the found the house. She brought him there.
I meant I wonder if Belle will realize the house may have been a set-up or trap for Rumple.

I'm assuming Belle will learn it was the house of a sorcerer, it has the library, and it had the portal. She had a chance to see the hat on the table. She might realize that there's some manipulation going on.
Old 12-14-2014, 10:30 PM
Elite Fan

I personally hope he does get a little vengeance on that town. Not Belle mind you. Most of them are users and hypocrites. Rumple is SO EVIL and yet when they need something they immediately go to him. And yet when he reverts to WHO he is.... people so shocked. *heavy sarcasm on that last bit*
Old 12-14-2014, 10:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcalbabe (View Post)
Well I am upset about Rumple too, but it's not fair to say Hook and Regina haven't changed. Hook was clearly working to be a better man until Rumple took his heart and forced him to do those awful things. If you remember when Rumple literally had his heart in his hands, Hook told him to leave Emma the town alone. He wasn't concerned with himself first at all. And Regina has clearly changed. The old Regina would've crushed Marian's heart and been done with it so she could have Robin Hood for herself. This Regina didn't do that. She sent Robin away with Marian. They are obviously NOT perfect but they are changing. As where Rumple just undid ALL of his good. But I hope with future episodes he works to change.
I said it wrong but what I meant is that they haven't completely changed although they are trying but they still have moments like Regina did with Sydney and Hook blackmailing Rumple. What I meant is that Rumple had a lot of crap thrown at him and he screwed up. He is still grieving his son and feels like he will never be a hero. Both Hook and Regina did awful stuff in the past but where they kicked out of town...no but than this show has always been unfair as to how Rumple is treated versus Regina and Hook.

I hope Belle figures out that something is up with that house! I don't care if this sorcerer is the author, he needs to be annihilated! Maybe that is why Rumple is bringing them back to rid the town of the real villain, the sorcerer!

Someone on tumblr said what is going to happen when evil hits and the town wants to go to Rumple but he can't @#$%& help them because he isn't in Storybrooke!

Last edited by Grace52373; 12-14-2014 at 11:11 PM Reason: added to post