Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2014, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

I finally found this thread. Can I please be added?
Old 08-31-2014, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

welcome JaSam4Life.. I added you

Rumple I think meant ugly more figuratively. He's done ugly things to get to Bae, becoming to DO and setting their world upside down to get to his son.
BUt he is not ugly, he's handsome and so very in need of love that has been denied all his life.
Old 08-31-2014, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

Thank you.

I completely agree, Rumple isn't ugly and the things he does that is consider bad isn't out of malice but it's for the people he loves and while I hate that he is lying to Belle about the knife/sword thing he does love her, I just think he has major trust issues.
Old 08-31-2014, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
Thank you.

I completely agree, Rumple isn't ugly and the things he does that is consider bad isn't out of malice but it's for the people he loves and while I hate that he is lying to Belle about the knife/sword thing he does love her, I just think he has major trust issues.
extreme major trust issues. He's been bullied, hurt and told he's unworthy from everyone in his life and people who felt the need to come and judge him w/o even knowing him.
I dont even think it's a matter of not trusting Belle, but not trusting those around him.
He's been conditioned for several 100 years to not love himself and to hide his weaknesses (the dagger) from everyone in his life.
Old 08-31-2014, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, It's hard for one single person to heal a 100 years worth of bullying and lack of self-worth. (The Dagger that's it LOL I totally forgot the name of it) I do think Belle is going to be extremely hurt when she finds out that all this trust she thinks Rumple has for her, enough that he would give her the dagger, something she or anyone else can use against him, that it's not the real one. I just hope before all that happens we get some good times.
Old 08-31-2014, 06:07 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome JaSam4Life! I agree with everything you said..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
welcome JaSam4Life.. I added you

Rumple I think meant ugly more figuratively. He's done ugly things to get to Bae, becoming to DO and setting their world upside down to get to his son.
BUt he is not ugly, he's handsome and so very in need of love that has been denied all his life.
Yeah, I did assume he meant it that way. But I don't think he considers himself handsome, even though he is. And yes, he needs love. Lots of it!
Old 08-31-2014, 07:39 PM
Passionate Fan

I think Rumple meant ugly in the sense of who he is inside (which is much sadder). Although, Rumple's looks are different enough from the standard pretty-boy type that I can see him not realizing how it adds up into something some of the more discerning women in this world see as totally irresistible. . . . Excuse me, need to wipe the drool off my keyboard again
Old 09-01-2014, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
I finally found this thread. Can I please be added?
welcome to the thread

Was watching the 1st half of S3 over the last few days, my word when you see that in basically one sitting Rumple went through the ringer....then having his family with him, the happy ending he wanted, then all taken away and Belle having her heart ripped out of her

Crickey, now I've got the 2nd half
Old 09-01-2014, 05:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
welcome to the thread

Was watching the 1st half of S3 over the last few days, my word when you see that in basically one sitting Rumple went through the ringer....then having his family with him, the happy ending he wanted, then all taken away and Belle having her heart ripped out of her

Crickey, now I've got the 2nd half
That was way too much suffering for one season. I need him to have happiness for more than one episode this season.

I broke down and bought the DVD. I want to watch NVL arc over again. No interest in the second half other than the finale which was beautifully done, for all the couples.
Old 09-01-2014, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Me too

I really enjoyed S3 as a whole..but oh man the emotion of it all..
Old 09-01-2014, 03:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

S'up dudesters, have I missed much?

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 09-01-2014, 04:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Me too

I really enjoyed S3 as a whole..but oh man the emotion of it all..
It was very emotional.
Old 09-01-2014, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiorjiina (View Post)
S'up dudesters, have I missed much?

Have you missed how much I miss you...

Just talking about all things that are great about the show.. which is Rumbelle
Old 09-01-2014, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

Hi Jiorjiina, nice to see you again!

Quote:
Was watching the 1st half of S3 over the last few days, my word when you see that in basically one sitting Rumple went through the ringer....then having his family with him, the happy ending he wanted, then all taken away and Belle having her heart ripped out of her.
Yeah, that's too tragic. I hope he won't lose any more family members, and that Rumbelle will have at least some happiness and peace before the drama goes on..
Old 09-01-2014, 05:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
Hi Jiorjiina, nice to see you again!

Yeah, that's too tragic. I hope he won't lose any more family members, and that Rumbelle will have at least some happiness and peace before the drama goes on..
If they even THINK of killing Belle off, I would strongly suggest plastic surgery, new identities, and witness protection. And living in Antarctica. But, they'd better confirm none of the penguins or leopard seals have seen the show first (especially the leopard seals. Those guys are carnivores).