Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2014, 06:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Faust (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread. Tiny quibble that the last word in the title should be "to."

I still don't understand why they didn't kiss at the end of the dance. He had her in the dip, their faces were really close, and it seemed they would have to get even closer as she came back up. And the cut at the end was very abrupt.
Well she's only his true love and his wife. She's not someone important like Cora or Zelena.
Old 10-07-2014, 09:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet Faust (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread. Tiny quibble that the last word in the title should be "to."

I still don't understand why they didn't kiss at the end of the dance. He had her in the dip, their faces were really close, and it seemed they would have to get even closer as she came back up. And the cut at the end was very abrupt.
I think they have to be careful. Rumple and Belle just looking at each other can generate enough heat to impact global warming. Letting them kiss on screen could cause TV sets across the world to have their screens melt or blow out.

Then, there's all the danger of increased heart rate and so on. They may be worried about sending some fans into cardiac arrest
Old 10-07-2014, 09:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
I think they have to be careful. Rumple and Belle just looking at each other can generate enough heat to impact global warming. Letting them kiss on screen could cause TV sets across the world to have their screens melt or blow out.

Then, there's all the danger of increased heart rate and so on. They may be worried about sending some fans into cardiac arrest
And the danger of the dirty looks significant others can get for not being half as sexy or romantic.
Old 10-07-2014, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Perfect.

It is getting to the point of being weird how they hardly have them kiss. I've never seen a show do that with a really popular couple, especially one that's married, LOL. But they're hot enough without the kissing.
Old 10-07-2014, 10:53 AM
Total Fan

TFTNT! The title is giving me so many feels!

~ Katie
Old 10-07-2014, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:

That is true , I nearly died of squee alone seeing that dance
Old 10-07-2014, 01:48 PM
Elite Fan

I may be wrong, but it looked like Belle kissed him on the cheek during "the twirl".

Have you noticed that Rumple is wearing his opal ring on his left hand ring finger now? Before the wedding, he always wore it on his right hand. So I guess he's been wearing it in honor of Belle.
Old 10-08-2014, 03:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I noticed that in the première and
Old 10-08-2014, 04:18 AM
Master Fan

huh???? I didn't notice that..

need to watch it, maybe a few times
Old 10-08-2014, 04:48 AM
New Fan

Is it bad that I noticed in set pics before the premiere? I have an obsessive eye for details.
Old 10-08-2014, 04:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen
huh???? I didn't notice that..

need to watch it, maybe a few times
If you can, watch in slow motion. It's pretty quick. When the camera shoots them above during the twirl, she presses her face against his cheek. She pulls away when the camera moves back into close-up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daina91880
Is it bad that I noticed in set pics before the premiere? I have an obsessive eye for details.
The ring? No, it's not.. to be honest, so did I.

Last edited by Seamstress90; 10-08-2014 at 05:07 AM
Old 10-08-2014, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

source
Old 10-08-2014, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

I adore them in the shop.

But they need a home and for us to see it.
Old 10-08-2014, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

I think since the house is no longer available to use that all we will see is the shop now.

Or maybe we'll get surprised and they will get a new one

love the gifset too

oh and updated the op
Old 10-08-2014, 03:18 PM
New Fan

I'm kind of over seeing them in the shop all the time. I really hope they get a home at some point because if they have all their moments in the shop, things are going to start feeling unrealistic. (I'm a little confused as to where Hook is living as well, but that's a question for another thread.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
The ring? No, it's not.. to be honest, so did I.
Yes, the ring. I should have specified.