Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2013, 07:18 AM
Master Fan

[QUOTE=Candygirl9890;67874733]HOLY CRAP! That's Belle's bed! How the hell did I miss that? [/QUOTE

But Belle isn't on there....she should be looking very satisfied, or maybe mischievous..

And where is the alcohol infused whipped cream?

Wow did I really just post that??
Old 02-20-2013, 07:26 AM
Extreme Fan

TFTNT!
Old 02-20-2013, 07:31 AM
Master Fan

[QUOTE=Rhonwen;67874780]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candygirl9890 (View Post)
HOLY CRAP! That's Belle's bed! How the hell did I miss that? [/QUOTE

But Belle isn't on there....she should be looking very satisfied, or maybe mischievous..

You just made me laugh.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:45 AM
Master Fan

[QUOTE=Belleislove;67874922]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)

You just made me laugh.
I'm glad ... I strive to make all of you laugh...it helps with the angst
Old 02-20-2013, 07:47 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)

This comment just made me unbelievably happy.
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 02-20-2013, 07:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Look at the headboard - the one we see Belle sleeping in during 'The Crocodile' has a very large, traditional headboard. The one in this picture with Rumpelstiltskin has a flat, modern headboard. Still, it's a very suggestive photo with him (also, LOVE the cane) and I like it much much better than the official pic!

There's something very sad about Belle with the flower petals...love that one, too. They could have released both of these on Valentine's Day and it would have been appropriate as they both have a theme of romanticism to them, don't they? Thanks for sharing! (and thanks for the new thread!)
Old 02-20-2013, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

It's not Belle's bed actually; as I referenced in an earlier post, it either looks like Gold's bed (it's rather masculine) or it's part of a general set. The curtains are not the curtains from Belle's room either.

At this point, I don't know what to believe.

As a friend and I were discussing today, it might be dangerous to read too much into these photos because, after all, there are other things shown in that bedroom photo.

We’ve seen coins thus far this season: in “Brother” when Rumple gave Whale/Frankenstein a pile of them and then a few gold coins in Hook’s trunk, next to the bell. The fact that they are on the bed? Who knows? My friend referenced the possibility of Cora/Rumple and prostititution, but I’m not sure. Even if they did seal business deals in bed (please god, no), I don’t think money would be involved – of course it could be symbolic.

As my friend said, it could be that this is just a set and doesn’t represent any particular bedroom. That said, I think the bedding being the same as the bedding in Belle’s room AND Rumple’s outfit (from SD and these photos) is not a coincidence. I think the same thing is true with the cane because in the other photos from earlier this year, we didn’t get any indication of Gold at all. Here, they went out of their way to make sure Gold was represented. I have to think that the idea that the cane is leaning on the bed means something – as does the fact that they have Rumple sitting on a bed period. If not, why take the photo ? Some of these things have to mean something

My friend also thinks the petals represent a broken rose, but honestly, I never thought that. I've seen petals off of a rose before - sometimes they are strewn on a bed, sometimes in a bath, etc... I just saw that as a symbol of overflowing love.......like Belle's overflowing tea cup from earlier this season. To me, even though it's not up close, Belle does not look unhappy - she does look like she has a small smile on her face.

Thoughts?
Old 02-20-2013, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

anyone good enough at minips to put Belle in the bed?
Old 02-20-2013, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
It's not Belle's bed actually; as I referenced in an earlier post, it either looks like Gold's bed (it's rather masculine) or it's part of a general set. The curtains are not the curtains from Belle's room either.

At this point, I don't know what to believe.

As a friend and I were discussing today, it might be dangerous to read too much into these photos because, after all, there are other things shown in that bedroom photo.

We’ve seen coins thus far this season: in “Brother” when Rumple gave Whale/Frankenstein a pile of them and then a few gold coins in Hook’s trunk, next to the bell. The fact that they are on the bed? Who knows? My friend referenced the possibility of Cora/Rumple and prostititution, but I’m not sure. Even if they did seal business deals in bed (please god, no), I don’t think money would be involved – of course it could be symbolic.

As my friend said, it could be that this is just a set and doesn’t represent any particular bedroom. That said, I think the bedding being the same as the bedding in Belle’s room AND Rumple’s outfit (from SD and these photos) is not a coincidence. I think the same thing is true with the cane because in the other photos from earlier this year, we didn’t get any indication of Gold at all. Here, they went out of their way to make sure Gold was represented. I have to think that the idea that the cane is leaning on the bed means something – as does the fact that they have Rumple sitting on a bed period. If not, why take the photo ? Some of these things have to mean something

My friend also thinks the petals represent a broken rose, but honestly, I never thought that. I've seen petals off of a rose before - sometimes they are strewn on a bed, sometimes in a bath, etc... I just saw that as a symbol of overflowing love.......like Belle's overflowing tea cup from earlier this season. To me, even though it's not up close, Belle does not look unhappy - she does look like she has a small smile on her face.

Thoughts?
JMO, but I wouldn't reach too much into these photos. I certainly wouldn't take the bed to have anything to do with Cora. Rumbelle are one of the top stories. I don't think they would do a promotional photo about him and Cora. Maybe the gold coins just represent Mr. Gold? That Rumplestiltskin and Gold are obviously the same person.

I don't know why the keep putting Belle in the Diner. Why not the library? LOL. I don't really think they put whole lot of meaning into these. I think they're just for fun. They put symbols of the characters like the tea cup for Belle they did awhile ago. But I don't think they really indicate future story.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
JMO, but I wouldn't reach too much into these photos. I certainly wouldn't take the bed to have anything to do with Cora. Rumbelle are one of the top stories. I don't think they would do a promotional photo about him and Cora. Maybe the gold coins just represent Mr. Gold? That Rumplestiltskin and Gold are obviously the same person.

I don't know why the keep putting Belle in the Diner. Why not the library? LOL. I don't really think they put whole lot of meaning into these. I think they're just for fun. They put symbols of the characters like the tea cup for Belle they did awhile ago. But I don't think they really indicate future story.
I personally don't agree that the coins have to do with Cora or sex even though they're on the bed. I think the bed image is of way more importance, with the Skin Deep colored-bedding and the cane leaning on the bed than the coins.....

Even if these things mean nothing, I still think we’ll get a huge payoff for Rumbelle; it just feels like we’re headed that way. I mean, Snowing got a cute PARTIAL love scene (not even really) so we should at least get something similar….except I think we would get more. Rumbelle is being portrayed as extraordinarily touchy feely and even though Snowing (blah) is the primary couple on the show, Rumbelle love is being given exquisite depth because I think the writers GET that their love is epic. Of course, I think our beloved duo is portrayed as so physical in very large part because that is what Bobby and Emilie bring to it……….Still, the writers are writing Rumbelle with these HUGE emotions – everything with them is written on this grand, almost operatic canvas; you know what I mean?
Old 02-20-2013, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I personally don't agree that the coins have to do with Cora or sex even though they're on the bed. I think the bed image is of way more importance, with the Skin Deep colored-bedding and the cane leaning on the bed than the coins.....

Even if these things mean nothing, I still think we’ll get a huge payoff for Rumbelle; it just feels like we’re headed that way. I mean, Snowing got a cute PARTIAL love scene (not even really) so we should at least get something similar….except I think we would get more. Rumbelle is being portrayed as extraordinarily touchy feely and even though Snowing (blah) is the primary couple on the show, Rumbelle love is being given exquisite depth because I think the writers GET that their love is epic. Of course, I think our beloved duo is portrayed as so physical in very large part because that is what Bobby and Emilie bring to it……….Still, the writers are writing Rumbelle with these HUGE emotions – everything with them is written on this grand, almost operatic canvas; you know what I mean?
I do.. I know exactly what you mean..
Old 02-20-2013, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I like Snow/Charming. They make me smile and I think they are true loves and belong together.

But I don't like them like I adore Rumbelle. I think they have more chemistry. I don't think this show will ever do a full blown love scene for them. I dno't know if it's the age difference or the fact that Belle is such a beloved Disney character and they aren't married (yet that is). I don't see the big deal. I think they should have one, but I don't know.

I agree about the actors bringing to much to it and they are very touchy/feely. I think they're both very passonate characters.

IF the bed has a meaning, though, it certainly is about him and Belle and not Cora. I don't even like to think about him and Cora. I think they're going to get some backlash if they had some sexual relationship in the past. I find it repulsive, much as I love him, if he was with Cora. Blech.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I like Snow/Charming. They make me smile and I think they are true loves and belong together.

But I don't like them like I adore Rumbelle. I think they have more chemistry. I don't think this show will ever do a full blown love scene for them. I dno't know if it's the age difference or the fact that Belle is such a beloved Disney character and they aren't married (yet that is). I don't see the big deal. I think they should have one, but I don't know.

I agree about the actors bringing to much to it and they are very touchy/feely. I think they're both very passonate characters.
I love Snowing; I only said blah because I want Rumbelle to have more of a central role given how popular they are - more so than Snowing.

Well the show can't do a full blown love scene for anyone because it's a network show and it airs at 8 pm. They just need to give us more than that cute little innocent scene of Snowing. Snowing is chaste, youthful love IMO - true love of course, though. Rumbelle IMO is very adult, very mature and very passionate.

Bobby's age has nothing to do with it, don't worry. He and Emilie sizzle like few actors ever do and they can make my glasses steam up just by breathing the same air, lol.

I think actors are given the freedom to interpret (you can't hand hold them through scenes) and I think Bobby and Emilie are SO much on the same page. I'm sure acting partners discuss how they want to go about the scenes they are about to play - and everything they do comes across as natural. Plus, they have a very affectionate relationship in real life it seems. Of course, Josh and Ginny are actually in a relationship, but they must see Snowing differently than B/E see Rumbelle.

Remember those scenes at the beginning of "Brother" when Gold was basically between Belle's legs? There's no way that was written in the script; at best it probably said something like Gold kneels besides Belle, etc... I'm sure that Bobby and Emilie chose this very personal position because it felt right to them. Remember also the way Gold and Belle are completely in lock step as they walk from the car to the line? Look at that scene again - it's scary how in unison they are. They even look to the right at the same time. No way that's in the script - that's all Bobby and Emilie.

Quote:
I don't even like to think about him and Cora. I think they're going to get some backlash if they had some sexual relationship in the past. I find it repulsive, much as I love him, if he was with Cora. Blech.
Even if it was just business, I agree......GROSS! Let's not even think about that. Let's think about how great Rumbelle is!
Old 02-20-2013, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Ahh I see we've gone bonkers over promo pics again
Old 02-20-2013, 03:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Ahh I see we've gone bonkers over promo pics again
not me!!! err... well yes I have.. but it went in a completely different direction..