Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2014, 04:08 PM
Elite Fan

This kid is so stylish! Hope to see a lot more of his cuteness next season
Old 06-07-2014, 03:45 AM
Absolute Fan

I want to see more of him too! Next season I hope to see a scene where Roland asks Robin about Regina. If they can go and see her for example.
Old 06-07-2014, 06:28 AM
Elite Fan

I hope so too because its looks like Roland was holding Regina's hand voluntarily in the finale. That was such a precious moment
Old 06-27-2014, 05:03 PM
Extreme Fan

A world of our very own
Old 06-27-2014, 07:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Dark_Angel*4eva (View Post)
I hope so too because its looks like Roland was holding Regina's hand voluntarily in the finale. That was such a precious moment
Aw, it really was a precious moment!

Old 06-28-2014, 03:32 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm totally gonna need Roland to ask about Regina next season. Not even so much because of OQ reasons, but because I definitely think he and Regina bonded both during the missing year and then in Storybrooke again once everyone had their memories back. It has to be confusing for the little guy if she removes herself from their lives again now.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 06-28-2014, 03:47 PM
Extreme Fan

^thanks for that gif set. That conversation between them about being a family was so precious! Bless the fan who asked that question, lol.
Old 06-28-2014, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
I'm totally gonna need Roland to ask about Regina next season. Not even so much because of OQ reasons, but because I definitely think he and Regina bonded both during the missing year and then in Storybrooke again once everyone had their memories back. It has to be confusing for the little guy if she removes herself from their lives again now.
I do hope that they address that because Roland witnessed the two of them kissing & being affectionate in the finale. In his little head, he probably clearly sees that his papa is in love with Regina & vice versa.
Old 06-29-2014, 09:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Super sweet: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10340407/1/Blue-Petals

Old 06-30-2014, 03:59 AM
Absolute Fan

It will be sad for Maid Marian, but I think that Roland will ask Robin for Regina too because he does not understand it why she is not with them anymore then.
The scene in the finale when they were walking down the street and Roland was holding Regina's hand in one hand and his icecream in the other was so cute.
Old 06-30-2014, 06:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlight (View Post)
It will be sad for Maid Marian, but I think that Roland will ask Robin for Regina too because he does not understand it why she is not with them anymore then.
The scene in the finale when they were walking down the street and Roland was holding Regina's hand in one hand and his icecream in the other was so cute.
I think you are right. Roland was comfortable with Regina and he enjoyed being with her. I know we only have a handful of scenes with the two of them together but it is obvious so much occurred off screen and I think it is going to result in Roland wondering why they're eating ice cream with Regina.

Old 06-30-2014, 07:41 AM
Elite Fan

I'd like to believe that they had more than one moment together during the missing year. Technically, Roland has known Regina longer than his own mother (besides hearing stories about Marian), right?
Old 06-30-2014, 11:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I'd like to believe that they had more than one moment together during the missing year. Technically, Roland has known Regina longer than his own mother (besides hearing stories about Marian), right?
Wow that is a good point! Had not thought of that.
Old 06-30-2014, 12:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I think so, yes. Which is something I really hope they address on the show!

Old 06-30-2014, 02:45 PM
Loyal Fan

It depends too if they continue right after the end of the finale. Or if there is a time jump and when they come back Marian is living with Robin and Roland.