Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2012, 11:54 AM
Total Fan

Thanks. I just loved the bright colours on her. EQ and even Mayor Regina are always dressed in pretty dark colours so it was nice to see her in something brighter for a change. Make-up was flawless too. She just looked flawless in this episode. End of Story.

What I love about Lana's acting are the subtleties in her performance. The different voices she does for Queen Regina/Mayor Regina/EQ. The expression on her face and in her eyes can just convey so much emotion. I really don't know how she does it. Also the body language is always excellent. We see this alot with Regina. She always wraps her arms around herself when she is hurt or vulnerable. Its a typical gesture of self comfort.

Can't wait to see her performance in stable boy. It is one of the main reasons I am looking forward to the episode so much. I want to see her and her lost love together. I want to find out what snow white did to her but most of all I am looking forward to Lana knocking it out of the park in this one. I would imagine this episode will call for a range of pretty powerful emotions (love, grief, heartbreak, anger) and I can't wait to see Lana display them all. We just know she will be amazing and break all of our hearts at the same time. Can't wait.

The tree definitely has significance. Maybe we will get some info on it next week.

Ok I am posting this little story here. Now be warned it has an M rating. It has some pretty dark themes (incest and child abuse). I just love this writer and follow all her stories so I thought I would share. I do find these types of stories disturbing, and hope to god something like this never happened to Regina but it is beautifully written. Enjoy.

Paradox, an once upon a time fanfic - FanFiction.Net

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 03-25-2012, 12:03 PM
Graphics Team

Thanks for the link. I will check it out in a bit. If it's that bad, I hope something like it doesn't happen to her either.

Oh definitely. Regina and her lost love..
It's gonna be like her and her love, then... something happens and that's what I wanna see. I'm so anxious to find out what Snow did.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 03-25-2012, 12:16 PM
Total Fan

Yeah the story is pretty dark. As I said I don't usually read stories about child abuse, rape etc cos it disturbs me to even think about it but the writer is one of my favourites so I said I would give it a go.

I wanna see her lost love as well. It is about time we got to see him. Regina obviously loved him very deeply and I presume the feeling was mutual. I predict the first half of the episode to be all sweetness and romantic with the two of them. Then Snow does whatever it is she does and all hell breaks loose. I know it will break my heart, for so many reasons, but I would love to see a scene where Regina is actually made to watch this man die by her mother. A kind of "this is what happens when you disobey and betray me" type scene. I know it sounds horrible but it would surely be an epic scene to watch Lana in. Break our hearts indeed.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 03-25-2012, 01:22 PM
Addicted Fan

*brings Reggie in* hello my fellow co-pet Evil Regals! How are you all today?

Love the gifs from the Fruit of the Poisonous Tree episode!

Hmm fanfics styles. Yeah actually one of those dark family types is in there with one of the Ruby ones I wrote. *face palms sadly* but people have been liking it elsewhere.

Anyhow we'll probably get to see Regina/EQ with the Mad Hatter tonight. From various promos and some spoilery stuff it seems possible. Hmm, does the lovely Regina have his heart though? Does that mean I have a fellow heart-fridge mate in the midst? Among others?!

lol.

*~ E.W Icon by; ME!- Name: Gryffindor Bouvier aka Green Bean♣ Congrats to main character position, Ruby Red!
Old 03-25-2012, 01:27 PM
Graphics Team

Hey I didn't get to dress Regina.
I'm alright I suppose. Idk.

I'm curious if EQ and the Mad Hatter would be good partners
Old 03-25-2012, 01:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Awww, she needs a stylist for her hair. I'm sure you could take care of that, can't ya?

Ah well alright is better than feeling miffed to your tummy.

I can so see them being co-conspirators and wanting to cause so much ruckus all over both FTL and SB! they'd actually make a fine pairing for that department, really.

*~ E.W Icon by; ME!- Name: Gryffindor Bouvier aka Green Bean♣ Congrats to main character position, Ruby Red!
Old 03-25-2012, 01:30 PM
Total Fan

Hello dear how are you this lovely OUAT Sunday. I am literally shaking with excitement for the episode and for next week's promo.

Oooh do you write fanfics. I tried it befoe when I watched heroes but I am not much of a writer. Not enough imagination I guess. I always have these great scenarios in my head but as soon as I go to write I can't quite find the words to express what i want to say.

Yeah it seems obvious from promo that Mad Hatter/EQ will team up alright. Looking forward to seeing EQ again. We only got a tiny glimpse last week. Ok she totally owned the scene but it was too short for my liking. Hoping for alot more this week. Awww I like the idea of Mad Hatter/EQ causing trouble. That would be awesome.

Old 03-25-2012, 01:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey darling! I'm doing well, woke up to my favourite song playing on my alarm clock earlier today and that made me happy since then! Gotta love melodious awesome wake up calls! Yeah I am too, I am so dying to see the promo for next week's episode because Barbara Hersey is another actress I adore/follow! Cora time!

Yeah I do, I read some of the latest link you posted up a few minutes ago and my Ruby one is quite like that. her father dearest's her own personal leader of the pack. Yeah. I suppose its whatever comes to your mind or if you've been writing up a certain and similar story (series) to that though. Integrating some original writing into a fic, so yeah. I keep wondering what gorgeous outfits Regina/EQ will wear tonight to make the screen shine even better, but more curious about her implication with the Mad Hatter aka Jefferson. They do look like they're accomplice worthy.

Old 03-25-2012, 01:47 PM
Total Fan

Yeah promo should be awesome. They better have some Regina in to keep us going. I will be so disppointed if all we get is Emma/MM or something like that. No offence to the characters but I really don't want to see all that much of them in this episode. I adore Barbara Hershey as well. And I am looking forward to Regina/Cora mother/daughter relationship and Barbara together onscreen should be awesome.

I would really like to read them. Haven't actually read any Ruby fanfiction so I might give yours a try if that's ok.

Her outfits are always awesome so not expecting anything less tonight. And dear God I hope I don't get another ship out of this episode. I tend to ship Regina with everyone. Please Lana/Stan for god sake don't have chemistry. I have too many Regina ships as it is.

Old 03-25-2012, 01:58 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm sure they will. Regina is one of the main characters anyway and she's pretty much tied up with everyone's centric-episode, both guest and recurring character alike. I didn't think we'd see a smidge of her in Red-Handed, but that was almost comedic and cathartic to me. Regina, head witch in charge! I think the first thing I saw Barbara in was Beaches along with Bett Midler. Anyone remember that movie? Of course I love Mother Queen too! I'd like to see a few good minutes worth of either counterparts with the Mad Matter or his SB alter ego myself!

Sure you can. I'd love to have someone from here actually read my stuff and not lie to me when they say they'll review everything. () Just a little warning, my native language isn't English. I'm a French blooded person who has small difficulties in English writing but I can PM you my ff.net handle. Regina/EQ has a big part in that Ruby fic. She's actually friends with her daddy dearest. if anything needs to be cleared up you can always ask in a PM over there or in a review.

Oh I hear ya. Every time they suit her up with a new hot and completely desirable outfit, I get very miffed and jealous of Lana. Its like I wanna switch positions because gosh, they're all so beautiful, you just gotta have 'em! Ah ships stuff. I could see a good possibility of a Lana/Stan ship. You ship Regina with Ruby in a way, so hey its off to Neverland we go!

Old 03-25-2012, 02:21 PM
Total Fan

Yeah I am sure we will get her in the promo. I just have this feeling the writers wanna hold out as much as possible on this one cos it's such an important episode. Haha loved that Regina scene in Red-Handed talk about showing everyone who is boss. Lana always manages to make the best of her scenes every when they are like less than a minute long. Sama with EQ scene last week. So short but still so awesome.

OMG Beaches of course I remember. Still a film that makes me cry to this day. So sad and beautiful. And Barbara was awesome in it. Lana spoke of a Beaches moment with Cora/Regina in the upcoming episode so looking forward to that especially since it has been hinted their relationship may not be so nice.

Oh yeah PM your handle I would love to read your stuff.

As for shipping I just find Regina/EQ so shippable. Its the Lana Parrilla effect because she has chemistry with everyone. And I mean literally everyone. I even ship her with people we haven't even met yet. (see sig for details). A few of them include: Rumpel/EQ, Mr Gold/Regina, David/Regina, Ruby/Regina, Lost love/Regina, Kathryn/Regina, EQ/Woodcutter (Nicholas and Lana had mind blowing chemistry in that scene in "True North"), etc.....The worst thing about it is that I think Lana/Stan will have awesome chemistry so I will no doubt be on here tomorrow shipping them.

Last edited by bbroccs; 03-25-2012 at 02:29 PM
Old 03-25-2012, 02:22 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetectiveSaunders (View Post)
Awww, she needs a stylist for her hair. I'm sure you could take care of that, can't ya?

Ah well alright is better than feeling miffed to your tummy.

I can so see them being co-conspirators and wanting to cause so much ruckus all over both FTL and SB! they'd actually make a fine pairing for that department, really.
Of course I can. ... but I would rather have dressed her.
That'd be epic. Man the 2 of them teaming up and causing chaos.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:40 PM
Addicted Fan

Cora's a pretty important piece in her daughter's life, its the piece that resulted into this hate and loathe etc. Yeah hehe I loved it when Regina came into the hospital and started forking out demands to Emma. I hear people call her Regina the head *itch in charge, but in a way that suits her and I love that title. She does have impeccable smidge appearances anyway, that's what I love about Lana!

Oh yeah I still cry at Beaches too. I felt bad for Barbara's character's daughter when she realized how sick her mother was getting. Her husband was a bit of a jerk though, playing off both women like that . wait a second... is this the Beaches moment/similarity we might get in next week's episode? If so it would be cool to have a memory callback. I still listen to the movie soundtrack because Bett's singing is awesome!

Cool! I'll PM it over as soon as I get done with Jacquelyn's boutique dress-up post!

I shipped Regina a lot with Mary Margaret/SW for some reason but I think its because of how strong and cool and cute their off-set relationship/real life friendship is. They are so awesome to see together, even smiling with one another as well. I love how those two are incredibly close friends in the real world! I did ship Regina with Dr. Whale before, I see people ship David/Regina a lot too. ah Kathryn and Regina. I think Abigail's heart is in the EQ's freezer.

Jacquelyn - I suck at the makeup and hair stuff anyway. I'd rather leave all that up to you, or else she might slap me for rearranging her beautiful face!

I agree with the below post.

Old 03-25-2012, 02:54 PM
Graphics Team

Speaking of the heart ... don't you think that Regina has a plan about that? I mean why would she leave her keys there so Henry could possibly find them? I sense that she's going to have something up her sleeve about that.

Well I'm pretty good at the clothing, hairstyle, and makeup area. So I would never make her look bad... not that she ever could even if she tried.
Old 03-25-2012, 03:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Hmm I hadn't thought of that before. Maybe she wants Emma and/or Henry to find her collection and maybe implore the truth to Emma even more that way. suppose she's gonna help reveal the truth a whole lot later, huh? or is it to get fingerprints on the keys or something?

you'd have a better chance getting Reggie all fancied up for a very spectacular night whereas she'd crush my heart and remind me to do better the next time around. kudos to you, darling!