Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2013, 02:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

{Evil Regals} EQ/Regina|Lana Parrilla #26: "Her name is Regina, for one day she'll be queen - Cora Mills"

Welcome to the
Evil Queen/Regina & Lana Parrilla
Appreciation Thread

credit: jensen_girl22

source

Join the Lana Campaign

credit: jensen_girl22

Fans
01. Wildcard
02. Chrissalaugha
03. lisagslack14
04. *OldHollywoodStarlet*
05. Comfortably Numb
06. i feel infinite
07. Grhmlz
08. Jakls
09. Jamie Choate
10. ~Cydonia~
11. AmericanDirrty
12. suite
13. aikakone
14. oicaxf
15. Sara Caffrey
16. ixluvxchilly
17. BOK
18. dreamywriter19
19. Static Waves
20. On Fire
21. guilty ones
22. L i N d $ @ y
23. DetectiveSaunders
24. maja_m&m
25. Arwen17
26. Carlithiel
27. Endless Obsession ♥
28. bamonfan01
29. Nikki Heat
30. Anodyne
31. eireanne
32. skje
33. MaddisonLove
34. Koda
34. bbroccs
35. Jacquelyn
36. Hot Rod
37. Sweet Charity
38. CinnamonHummingbird
39. misskittytalks
40. evil_regal
41. P&B4ever
42. KRM
43. zazie87
44. IScream4Dean
45. Cabo
46. MistyMountainHop
47. HHN79
48. ifi2011
49. Neverlight
50. divaduck
51. ღMitra
52. Kelly_Dylan
53. Butterflygirl
54. SorayaBR
55. MaybeLove.
56. ELAudrey
57. madbunny911
58. KOUAT12
59. Jensen_girl22
60. Vera-Sabe
61. sanchy
62. MinutesToMidnight
63. KerBear
64. LadyInPink
65. shut_uo_ste
66. Blair85
67. carcrashes..
68. go_clo
69. aprilkitty
70. MoonlightShadow
71. rizzoli-isles
72. kristy_spb
73. Wes&FredFan
74. KeepThisaSecret
75. Nett
76. Chastidy
77. nike75
78. Black Sun
79. EvilQueen
80. Dagenspear
81. RNaley
82. Elena_1716
83. Ron_Cullen
84. Bookworm25
85. LadyAnya
86. Zimane
87. PsychoPsych
88. DaWsonSReaLJoEy
89. goodbreakingbad
90. Gotapenname
91. Miss.sunshine
92. jenaya
93. romanyfinity
94. Maddie172
95. the sunny flower
96. PianoForte
97. EQ Nathy
98. snowing89
99. LulubeeDavis
100. onceuponatime3
101. MaryLouMoriarty
102. sookiejackson
103. the Duchess
104. My Fire My Blood

Source

Season 2 Wishlist
- More Snow White and Regina backstory set between the events of 1x18 and 1x11
- More Regina and Snow White/Mary Margaret interaction in Storybrooke
- Details about Henry's adoption and a flashback showing Regina with baby Henry
- Regina and Emma working together again
- A moment where Regina just laughs a happy laugh - out loud and not being able to stop it

Source

Source

Recent Events
2013 NHMC Impact Awards - February 22, 2013

source

source

source

Upcoming Events
September 21: ALMA Awards, 8/7c on NBC (Lana won an award as Favorite TV Actress: Drama)
September 27: TV interview with Lana on LIVE! with Kelly and Michael
September 28: Lana on "The Chew" (ABC)
September 30: Once Upon a Time Season 2 premieres at 8|7c on ABC
October: Lana on the cover of Nuevo Impact (photoshoot and exklusive interview)

Evil Queen Scene of the Moment

source

Regina Mills Scene of the Moment

source

Future Thread Titles
I met Lana at my screening. She was so sweet. - Jared
Lana is like my second mom up here. We hang out with her a lot. - Jared
Lana Parrilla is such a great actress and person. - Jared
Lana is amazing. She and my family have become very close. She is almost like our our adopted family. - Jared
Lana is wonderful and totally committed. - Jennifer
I absolutely love working with Lana. - Robert
What we love about Regina is she’s very tortured. - Edward Kitsis
She walked in, and we looked up and said, 'This is our queen’ - Edward Kitsis
She's very prepared; she's a wonderful actress. She really pours her heart and soul into it. – Raphael Sbarge
Like most of the characters, she's looking for love and she has trouble finding it. - Edward Kitsis

Previous Threads:
01 02 03 04 05
06 07 08 09 10
11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25

Source

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide

Last edited by Persephone; 03-15-2013 at 09:51 AM
Old 03-12-2013, 02:42 PM
Extreme Fan

TFTNT! It's always exciting!
Old 03-12-2013, 02:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

You´re welcome Cori and thanks for the title girls, it´s perfect .

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOUAT12 (View Post)
Ilda: I love Regina and I hope she gets her own happiness in the near future, especially with Henry. Also I hope she meets somebody that will not abandon her, will love her, and manipulate her like the other people did in her life.
This .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 03-12-2013, 02:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

TFTNT I love the OP and the title.

Oh damn, I still feel torn between anger and absolutely numb after the last episode. I really really hope that Regina won't destroy completely the progress she made this season. I can understand her reacting in anger and going after Snow right now but please, don't let her kill somebody and let her calm down after a while.

Regina, baby, you are better than this!

(Great, now I'm talking to fictional character )

"True Love - the most powerful magic of them all. It creates happiness."
Old 03-12-2013, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT

Looking at the scene of the moment for the EQ makes me impatient for the next EQ flashbacks, seem so long ago. After 10 we had a Belle flashback, a Whale flashback, a James flashback, a rumple, a young Snow-Cora and again a Rumple-Cora. I want some EQ.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

You´re welcome Nike .

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
TFTNT

Looking at the scene of the moment for the EQ makes me impatient for the next EQ flashbacks, seem so long ago. After 10 we had a Belle flashback, a Whale flashback, a James flashback, a rumple, a Cora and again a Rumple-Cora. I want some EQ.
Youre´re welcome .

If in the flashbacks we get to see Regina similing, i will be very happy .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 03-12-2013, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
You´re welcome Nike .

Youre´re welcome .

If in the flashbacks we get to see Regina similing, i will be very happy .
Lana does have a great smile and young Regina is always fun. I wonder if they will ever show how she fell for Daniel. But I guess with that actor being regular on Nikita, it's all about scheduling.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:54 PM
Master Fan

Her words not mine so lets see if Snow can comeback from that. I think she can because her killing wasn't random and it wasn't out of boredom it was out of despair but i want her to acknowledge that she screwed up big time in HOW she went about doing it. I don't want to see Snow dwell in despair because she took a life simply, i want a soul searching from her over why she felt the need to use Regina like that. I want her to finally come out and say that she HATES Regina and that she wished bad things for her because THAT is the human emotion that comes after the life these two had and what has happened between them. It was always Snow's self-righteous and condescending attitude that got to me, that wasn't normal, normal and good people hate and wish death upon others.

Like i said Snow isn't an evil person nor does she deserve to be killed by Regina because otherwise these two will never stop going at each other, and the cycle must end but i also don't want "the good guys" to expect Regina to just take the high road and move on. FFS people if nothing else they should all be giving her some sympathy and understanding and saying that more blood isn't the answer, that they will stick by her in her time of grief and that they have FAITH in her that she can overcome this obstacle.

But then again that would require the good guys to see past their views a tiny bit and the only person that ever did that was Emma and i don't see her involved with Regina's storyline right now so the woman is on her own AGAIN.
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the new thread.

Ilda: I love Regina and I hope she gets her own happiness in the near future, especially with Henry. Also I hope she meets somebody that will not abandon her, will love her, and manipulate her like the other people did in her life.
Old 03-12-2013, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrinha (View Post)
Her words not mine so lets see if Snow can comeback from that. I think she can because her killing wasn't random and it wasn't out of boredom it was out of despair but i want her to acknowledge that she screwed up big time in HOW she went about doing it. I don't want to see Snow dwell in despair because she took a life simply, i want a soul searching from her over why she felt the need to use Regina like that. I want her to finally come out and say that she HATES Regina and that she wished bad things for her because THAT is the human emotion that comes after the life these two had and what has happened between them. It was always Snow's self-righteous and condescending attitude that got to me, that wasn't normal, normal and good people hate and wish death upon others.

Like i said Snow isn't an evil person nor does she deserve to be killed by Regina because otherwise these two will never stop going at each other, and the cycle must end but i also don't want "the good guys" to expect Regina to just take the high road and move on. FFS people if nothing else they should all be giving her some sympathy and understanding and saying that more blood isn't the answer, that they will stick by her in her time of grief and that they have FAITH in her that she can overcome this obstacle.

But then again that would require the good guys to see past their views a tiny bit and the only person that ever did that was Emma and i don't see her involved with Regina's storyline right now so the woman is on her own AGAIN.
I think she will but I don't think it's going to be as easy as some are worried, that she will be sad for two episodes and move on. I think she will take her own road of redemption and while I did say in the past thread I think she will feel guilt for the pain she cause Regina, I also think she will feel pain for the other person she killed that day.. her former ''pure'' self. Cause it's something she can't ever get back, no matter the amount of good, no matter if she gives Regina herself all the happiness and love she missed her whole life, it still won't change that she gave into darkness to kill an enemy. That she played by the ''villains'' rules and I can see a path of self loathing there. Her ''good'' speech were a pedestial she put herself on and no human can live up to that kind of pressure and hopefully she will realise that and how wrong she went in her approaches to help Regina heal. Maybe that evil act she did was the thing that needed to happen for her to understand Regina even more and be there the right way. Of course Regina isn't going to want anything from her right now but in time in the future, maybe these two women will have the family relationship they should have had when Regina became her step mother
Old 03-12-2013, 03:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Lana does have a great smile and young Regina is always fun. I wonder if they will ever show how she fell for Daniel. But I guess with that actor being regular on Nikita, it's all about scheduling.

I would love to see Daniel with Regina again, even if it´s only on flashbacks. I always thought that Daniel and Regina meet as children, grow up together and then fall in love .

Sandrinha: The irony...with time, maybe Snow will get past there by saying "it was her or us" but i also want Snow to see how much damage she caused Regina.

Your welcome KOUAT12 .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide

Last edited by Persephone; 03-12-2013 at 03:23 PM Reason: I had one mistake
Old 03-12-2013, 03:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Right before she died, Cora told Regina, “You would’ve been enough.” Was that your way of saying that maybe if she kept her heart, maybe she wouldn’t have turned out so evil?
Kitsis: That’s exactly right. But really what she was saying in that moment is that when she looked at Regina and she looked at Rumple, two people she could’ve loved, she realized she spent a lifetime choosing power over love. In that one moment, she realized she made a mistake. That, to us, is what was so heartbreaking for Regina. All she ever wanted, as you realize in this episode, is for her mother to love her, and the minute she does, she dies.

It seems like Regina will be hellbent on getting revenge. Is there no stopping her now?
Adam Horowitz: A fire has been lit under her. We’ve seen what she’s like when she’s been motivated before, but I’m not sure she’s ever been quite as motivated as she is now.

Even Henry (Jared Gilmore) couldn’t stop her?
Kitsis: That’s a great question. Keep watching, please!
More on tvguide, though you might find spoilers.

GUYS! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS EPISODE! It will be Regina-centric!

Last edited by miss.sunshine; 03-12-2013 at 03:54 PM
Old 03-12-2013, 03:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
[...] hopefully she will realise that and how wrong she went in her approaches to help Regina heal. Maybe that evil act she did was the thing that needed to happen for her to understand Regina even more and be there the right way.
I would hope so but I simply don't trust the writers to make it about what she did to Regina. I can see it being about having killed someone but I don't think the writers will explore what damage she caused in Regina's soul with her act.

It's very similar to when Emma blew up at Regina after Archie's "death" and told her that she willalways be the EQ. This too caused almost irreperable damage in Regina's soul (not that anyone cares about that) and we never got an apology for it and now we never will because Regina will them prove right in all her rage and pain.

I just realized how subtle but powerful the change in Regina really is in this season. The old Regina (make it the Regina at her execution) wouldn't even start to listen to Snow when she talked to her about the possibility to have a real family and real, unconditional love from her mother. She would have shut her down just as Regina did in the diner in the last episode. But this changed Regina wants to believe in love, in forgiveness and in the good. And who better to believe this from than Snow. That's what makes this so incredible tragic. For once there really was a chance to end all this. Regina took this chance and got betrayed. "Love is weakness." How can Regina ever believe something else in her life again? Tell me, how do you come back from this when you are all alone?

"True Love - the most powerful magic of them all. It creates happiness."
Old 03-12-2013, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nike75 (View Post)
I would hope so but I simply don't trust the writers to make it about what she did to Regina. I can see it being about having killed someone but I don't think the writers will explore what damage she caused in Regina's soul with her act.
I can understand why it would be hard to trust the writers right now, the writing this season has been disjointed to say the least.
Old 03-12-2013, 03:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Cori: Thanks for that ...a lot of Regina scenes .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide