He was the hero that was needed , beating the Dark One

I love the little sword practising he did, and knowing that he had to do this

Be then

Also can he now close the gates of hell

source

Last edited by crazy_diamond; 11-30-2015 at 04:30 AM
Old 11-30-2015, 07:16 AM
Passionate Fan

I was so proud of him last night and so disappointed in Belle. There better be a good reason for breaking Rumple's heart like that!
Old 11-30-2015, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

He was flawless last episode also loved Henry aknowledging he has changed.
And I also love that his habit of throwng stuff away hasn't changed

Now, if he could be rewarded from time to time when he's being good, not much, just not dyng or havng his LOs dye or being left, that would be nce

RoseBennett
Old 11-30-2015, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved Rumpel as always... but it's tough watching this show and see how people acted towards him when he was the Dark One, yet with other characters make mistakes all is forgiven in a quick matter. Even when Rumpel does something good, it's not good enough. Feels like he never wins.
Old 11-30-2015, 12:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I loved Rumpel as always... but it's tough watching this show and see how people acted towards him when he was the Dark One, yet with other characters make mistakes all is forgiven in a quick matter. Even when Rumpel does something good, it's not good enough. Feels like he never wins.
It's really tough. On this show of so much forgiveness Rumple is typically not given that same benefit.

All these new revelations of how devastating the Dark One curse really is and how it affects a person and Belle still can't open her heart to forgiving him. With all this new information of how the curse works, it's a wonder to me that Rumple fell in love with Belle and managed to do selfless acts like sacrificing his life to kill Pan.

Rumple has been rejected so many times in his life. Sometimes deservingly so and sometimes not. I feel that last night was very much not deserved and it really hurt that Belle was the one to turn her back on him after pressuring him to be a hero.
Old 11-30-2015, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

I agree. Rumple the man was now rejected by his father and 2 wives. I don't know how he's supposed to have any self-respect at all after this
Might as well become the DO and regn havoc again or something.

RoseBennett
Old 11-30-2015, 01:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
I agree. Rumple the man was now rejected by his father and 2 wives. I don't know how he's supposed to have any self-respect at all after this
Might as well become the DO and regn havoc again or something.
I am hoping that he goes on to become an even greater hero and just gives the finger to those who would bring him down!

I mean they are letting Zelena, a woman who has shown no remorse be around and innocent child and have her redemption despite what was done to Rumple and Robin but Rumple gets zilch, nada, or is even acknowledged as a victim of Zelenas! That stinks!
Old 11-30-2015, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

^ Grace it certainly does..

He was just so great last night , he really was

I'm just hoping now that, putting rumbelle aside for the moment, he carried on with this and be's the hero he wants himself to be
Old 11-30-2015, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
I am hoping that he goes on to become an even greater hero and just gives the finger to those who would bring him down!
Oh, I prefers he stays on the good path as well, 'm just saying, I wouldn't be surprised if his train of thoughts were like that.

RoseBennett
Old 11-30-2015, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

I was so proud of Rumple! He was so brave and honorable. I loved it when he kicked Hook's butt. Spinner!Rumple finally got his payback. He was just awesome!

I felt so sorry for him at the end of the episode..

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
Now, if he could be rewarded from time to time when he's being good, not much, just not dyng or havng his LOs dye or being left, that would be nce
Indeed! Rumple constantly getting his heart broken, even when he's being heroic, is getting so tiresome..

icon by me
Old 11-30-2015, 05:28 PM
Loyal Fan

This is Bobby talking about Trainspotting 2.

LISTEN: Robert Carlyle on filming Trainspotting 2 next year | Clyde 1 - Number 1 for Glasgow and The West. Your Music, Your Life.
Old 11-30-2015, 05:52 PM
Master Fan

Thank you!

RoseBennett