Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2013, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

I hope so too.......

I think we all keen to hear about CS.... and Hook's backstory......

Seems like Colin and Jen know that ppl and even media are curious and want to know about CS... the reaction it got a Paleyfest and screams Colin got lol....
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 03-04-2013, 07:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Hi guys!

Just wanted to drop in and say:

Thanks for the new thread! Absolutely love the title!

~*~Mima~*~ Icon made by me. I'm Located At:
DeviantART FanFiction.Net LiveJournal Tumblr
Old 03-04-2013, 07:45 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Vera...

Watch 2013 PaleyFest Once Upon A Time Panel Interview Colin O'Donoghue | Blip
Colin your body language is a giveaway lol
Old 03-04-2013, 07:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey Vera!

I'm tired, so I'm going to bed. Talk to you all later.

Lennie, thanks for the interview video btw.

Emma & Hook // Belle & Rumple // Nolan & Emily // Red & Whale // Spike & Buffy // Eric & Sookie // Oliver & Felicity
Old 03-04-2013, 07:48 PM
Elite Fan

I think this is the vid you were looking for.....

Video: A Few Minutes With... "Once Upon a Time" Co-Star Colin O'Donoghue at PaleyFest | TheFutonCritic.com
Old 03-04-2013, 07:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennie1984 (View Post)
Thanks I just found it too!! I was coming back to share it with you. It was better than I thought it would be.

Emma & Hook // Belle & Rumple // Nolan & Emily // Red & Whale // Spike & Buffy // Eric & Sookie // Oliver & Felicity
Old 03-04-2013, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
"doesn't say no, doesn't take no for an answer."

LOVE that they pan the camera to JMo. It's just a shame she wasn't listening and didn't notice/join in the conversation!

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

Again you just gotta smile at Colin... coz he's adorable with his answers..... lol

Everyone wants it to be Emma!!!
Old 03-04-2013, 07:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Found this about Captain Swan and the PaleyFest

Quote:
Captain Swan has already been filmed.
I’m 10000% positive at this point. For any casual watcher of Once, you might still think that Captain Swan is still up in the air, but for a hard-core shipper of potentially one of the greatest love stories to ever air on television — we know. We know that it will happen. That is has happened. This isn’t even theorizing anymore.

Let me explain: Colin O’Donoghue and Jennifer Morrison. They purposely sat Colin and Jen as far away from each other as possible. Why? Because those two know something — and they have terrible poker-faces when it comes to that little bit of knowledge. I don’t know about you guys, but I can read body language and facial expressions — and that’s what nervousness and smugness looks like, ladies and gentlemen. They sat Colin and Jen away from each other because they knew Captain Swan questions were coming, and if they sat those two next to each other… omg. Even non-Captain Swanners would be forced to see it — because they’d be giggling and staring at each other the entire time and it’d be as obvious as watching real life people who you know are about to get together. You know, when it’s so obvious a blind mouse says, “Daaaaaaaang, y’all. Get a freakin’ hotel room already.”

And I’m betting this Captain Swan scene isn’t anything little tiny or significant but not huge, you know? I’m betting it’s gonna be big.

Delena style scene, anyone? Because if it is, my life has been made.

I don’t know guys. I could be wrong. But I’m sure I’m not because if I am and I was wrong about their body language — Colin’s nervous shifting when he was asked about romance for Hook, specifically — then my life has been a lie.
Credit: trick-of-life

Another analysis about Captain Swan: http://captainswanouat.tumblr.com/csinfo
Old 03-04-2013, 08:03 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for that, i read that first one earlier...... not sure about anything for sure filmed or not, but i like to believe and hope that Colin and Jen have some outline to what is going to happen to their characters and together esp Jen - as what her journey is in the show as she is the lead female and where her own happy ending and true love is...

Bizarre Love Triangle: Bae/Neal might have a romantic rival in Hook. As Jennifer Morrison, who plays Emma, told The Clicker before taking the stage, “Emma’s definitely intrigued by Hook — he is a kindred spirit for sure. He’s someone who will do whatever it takes to survive, the same way Emma has in her past. I think she relates to that and has some sort of respect for it. Even though he doesn’t always have the best intentions, she’s drawn to him and at least feels connected to him in that way.”
X
Old 03-04-2013, 08:08 PM
Master Fan

I think that's stretching a lot, the theory that CS has already been filmed. All the actors were coy about future storylines, there weren't too many spoilers that slipped out at all. And make no mistake, they are coached very thoroughly before events like these. They know how to "answer" these types of questions without actually answering. Romance questions usually get coy, teasing smiles, just enough to keep the internet forums ablaze. It's just the nature of the beast.

If Captain Swan were to full-blown happen this season, I think I'd be worried. I maintain that it's too soon, and that Emma has to get her Neal issues out of the way. I don't want him, and the damage he did to Emma, anywhere close to being between her and Hook. (That said, a bit of progression and nudging of Emma towards Hook, romantically-speaking, in the last few episodes of this season would be most welcome! )

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:16 PM
Elite Fan

I am gonna agree with you... what i do see and hope to see is the connection and both Hook and Emma drawn to one another, thats what we need to see, and then progress into more i guess

This season for Emma, has to be getting her closure from her past IMO - well dealing with it, and Neal... and accepting that, and maybe even forgiving that, its a step moving forward... coz bit by bit she is getting some answers and seeing why Neal left her for a 'reason' and that he indeed has moved on and loved again.... and we seeing nothing of the feeling of any romantic vibes there to be honest!!!

So naturally i expect her seeing these things, will help her to move on... now she has some conclusions on her past 11 yrs ago and naturally let her be drawn to you know who ....

Seriously Emma needs to find out who Milah is lol
Old 03-04-2013, 08:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I am gonna agree with you... what i do see and hope to see is the connection and both Hook and Emma drawn to one another, thats what we need to see, and then progress into more i guess

This season for Emma, has to be getting her closure from her past IMO - well dealing with it, and Neal... and accepting that, and maybe even forgiving that, its a step moving forward... coz bit by bit she is getting some answers and seeing why Neal left her for a 'reason' and that he indeed has moved on and loved again.... and we seeing nothing of the feeling of any romantic vibes there to be honest!!!

So naturally i expect her seeing these things, will help her to move on... now she has some conclusions on her past 11 yrs ago and naturally let her be drawn to you know who ....

Seriously Emma needs to find out who Milah is lol
I want Emma to know who Milah is too and how she ( Milah ) connects Hook, Rumpel, and Neal together.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOUAT12 (View Post)
I want Emma to know who Milah is too and how she ( Milah ) connects Hook, Rumpel, and Neal together.
She does.... lol

Why and how she died.... and it makes such a difference that she was Rumpel's wife, but nothing is bigger then Rumpel killing his wife, to me that overrides everything... cos it was murder and also cutting Hook's hand, all of it was cruel....

Thats important then saying Hook is what Henry's step granddaddy lol, to be honest he isnt... they werent married and also this relationship doesnt even exist per say for over 300 yrs ago - centuries
Old 03-04-2013, 08:53 PM
Master Fan

Oh God that would have been amazing if JMO was there. I loved that they panned for her. No one is stupid, they see what is going on.