Old 12-02-2016, 02:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceM (View Post)
I love how devoted he is He couldn't even pretend
Old 12-02-2016, 10:03 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
I love how devoted he is He couldn't even pretend
Yeeeah, I think, Winston is becoming my favorite character in NG (Aside from Aly ofc)

♥Furguson
Old 12-02-2016, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeeeah, I think, Winston is becoming my favorite character in NG (Aside from Aly ofc)
He is just becoming your fave? I guess it's because he is the reminder of Aly then, because he is a fave since like Season 4 at least
Old 12-02-2016, 12:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
He is just becoming your fave? I guess it's because he is the reminder of Aly then, because he is a fave since like Season 4 at least
It used to be so:
Aly
Schmidt
Winston
Cece
Reagan
Nick
Coach (&May)
Jess

Now Winston and Schmidt switched places They both are incredibly funny and loving. I'm very fond of Schmidt, he and I have smt in common, he is very charismatic, he showers a lot , he's OCD, a little snob etc. Winston... Lately I started really appreciate him as a bf. I speculate a lot about Aly's thoughts, and it's a toughie, because we didn't see much of it: why did she ILYed, what did she feel when they went on a date for a first time and blabla for a first time , what did she think, when she decided to break up with Tripp etc etc... And if they'd fight, why would they reunite again. This way, I came to a conclusion, she cherishes him not only for making her laugh, for being a passionate cop, but also for being perfect for her, weird and attentive, for being hers.

♥Furguson
Old 12-03-2016, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It used to be so:
Aly
Schmidt
Winston
Cece
Reagan
Nick
Coach (&May)
Jess

Now Winston and Schmidt switched places They both are incredibly funny and loving. I'm very fond of Schmidt, he and I have smt in common, he is very charismatic, he showers a lot , he's OCD, a little snob etc. Winston... Lately I started really appreciate him as a bf. I speculate a lot about Aly's thoughts, and it's a toughie, because we didn't see much of it: why did she ILYed, what did she feel when they went on a date for a first time and blabla for a first time , what did she think, when she decided to break up with Tripp etc etc... And if they'd fight, why would they reunite again. This way, I came to a conclusion, she cherishes him not only for making her laugh, for being a passionate cop, but also for being perfect for her, weird and attentive, for being hers.
Your list is great Wish we could see all the things you wrote bb. I get mad sometimes because we see a lot of Jess and she bores me and annoys me. She's never been my fave, and she's the title character but the weakest one for me sine the beginning. Rather I'd love to see more of others. When she was gone it was great! The core four had so much more screen time, I already watch for them. Reagan was amazing as anti-Jess. Can't wait for her return as well. I want to see more of Aly. Wish Jess would go some duty again and Reagan and Aly would be here
Old 12-03-2016, 06:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Your list is great Wish we could see all the things you wrote bb. I get mad sometimes because we see a lot of Jess and she bores me and annoys me. She's never been my fave, and she's the title character but the weakest one for me sine the beginning. Rather I'd love to see more of others. When she was gone it was great! The core four had so much more screen time, I already watch for them. Reagan was amazing as anti-Jess. Can't wait for her return as well. I want to see more of Aly. Wish Jess would go some duty again and Reagan and Aly would be here
Hihiiii, I'd love that sooooo much Yeah, they all (And I mean characters and actors) have so much potential for making us laugh and awww - they have to be shown moooooorrrrreeeee Aly and Reagan Rolling their eyes when Winston and Nick doing smt stupid Plus Schmece there And 'True American' It's hard to imagine, that's why I need to see that!!!!

♥Furguson
Old 12-03-2016, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Hihiiii, I'd love that sooooo much Yeah, they all (And I mean characters and actors) have so much potential for making us laugh and awww - they have to be shown moooooorrrrreeeee Aly and Reagan Rolling their eyes when Winston and Nick doing smt stupid Plus Schmece there And 'True American' It's hard to imagine, that's why I need to see that!!!!
I totally agree with you
Old 12-03-2016, 10:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I love all this and agree. Especially about this talented cast. I also have nothing against Zooey. I just think she is the victim of bad writing.
Old 12-03-2016, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I love all this and agree. Especially about this talented cast. I also have nothing against Zooey. I just think she is the victim of bad writing.
Old 12-04-2016, 03:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I totally agree with you
Thank you

♥Furguson
Old 12-05-2016, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thank you
You are welcome, I am just being honest
Old 12-05-2016, 04:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
You are welcome, I am just being honest
I love that

I just remembered, I had a dream about WinAly. There was a promo saying Aly is coming back, and they were finally reunited

♥Furguson
Old 12-05-2016, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I love that

I just remembered, I had a dream about WinAly. There was a promo saying Aly is coming back, and they were finally reunited
Aww.... now we need your dream to come true!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread