Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2015, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Huh, I didn't know that about parallels. I know with Hart of Dixie, 110 and 210 both dealt with two central relationships. I love Schmidt. I agree, he could have dumped Fawn a while ago for good reason. I don't think people would have been upset. I think, even though he didn't love her, it was hard for him to break up with her. I think he has been on the other side and spent a lifetime being hurt by others so he lets a lot of things slide and finds it hard to be mean. I know we have seen him be mean to the roommates but, I think he knows that they aren't going anywhere so he feels safe. But, idk, I think he doesn't want to reject people cause he knows what that's like. I loved him and Winnie and their convo in their fort. Remind me what episode that was. I think I need to rewatch.
Yeah it is the general parallelism, which became my specialty

I already watched too many times again.

How wierd was Fawn not even wanting to hug him or not wanting to have "horizontal sex-foreplay" but wanting to marry him. Ugh I am so happy he finally said NO to all.

IA about Schmidt. In S3 I hated that they showed him like some "evil" d-bag. Almost like it was acknowledged that he is a bad person and it was so disturbing imo. He is not a bad person In the surface he is acting like this tough, totally secure guy but he has so much deep wounds and securities inside imo. And I love to catch a glimpse of those and that is one of the reasons why I love Schmece relationship too so we can see more vulnerable sides of him and Cece too.

He accepted so much **** from ladies who were mostly all power figures before too (except Elizabeth is not a power figure I think). He is a power hungry, it turns him on He wants success, he wants to be rich, he wants to be powerful. But now above all he once realized he wants love

AND THEY MENTIONED THE JAR!

I need all gifs from Nick and Winston scenes but especially the ones in the bar
Old 04-30-2015, 06:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Yeah it is the general parallelism, which became my specialty

I already watched too many times again.

How wierd was Fawn not even wanting to hug him or not wanting to have "horizontal sex-foreplay" but wanting to marry him. Ugh I am so happy he finally said NO to all.

IA about Schmidt. In S3 I hated that they showed him like some "evil" d-bag. Almost like it was acknowledged that he is a bad person and it was so disturbing imo. He is not a bad person In the surface he is acting like this tough, totally secure guy but he has so much deep wounds and securities inside imo. And I love to catch a glimpse of those and that is one of the reasons why I love Schmece relationship too so we can see more vulnerable sides of him and Cece too.

He accepted so much **** from ladies who were mostly all power figures before too (except Elizabeth is not a power figure I think). He is a power hungry, it turns him on He wants success, he wants to be rich, he wants to be powerful. But now above all he once realized he wants love

AND THEY MENTIONED THE JAR!

I need all gifs from Nick and Winston scenes but especially the ones in the bar
I also thought it was weird that she didn't want to hug. She was the worst. Although I think what Schmidt said, she has heard before. Maybe this was the wake up call she needed. Did you see how sad she seemed when he left. This wasn't the first time.

I hated what they did to Schmidt in season three. A dark time indeed. Glad they learned from their mistakes.
KatB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I also thought it was weird that she didn't want to hug. She was the worst. Although I think what Schmidt said, she has heard before. Maybe this was the wake up call she needed. Did you see how sad she seemed when he left. This wasn't the first time.

I hated what they did to Schmidt in season three. A dark time indeed. Glad they learned from their mistakes.
I am just happy it is over. Wish it would have been sooner so that we would have more Schmece love before the season ends

She is so preggo and so cute here
Old 04-30-2015, 10:55 PM
Master Fan

Well, you know how I feel. There can never be enough Schmidt and Cece for me! Can't wait till five and we can have them all the time. Cause this ones for keeps this time.
Old 05-01-2015, 03:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Well, you know how I feel. There can never be enough Schmidt and Cece for me! Can't wait till five and we can have them all the time. Cause this ones for keeps this time.
And you know for me too!
Old 05-04-2015, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

damn I haven't had time to do a review yet

finally Fawmit is history it was about time. I usually liked Fawn's attitude and her sarcastic comments but enough is enough gotta focus on the most important thing which is Schmidt and Cece getting back together asap, hopefully loved the Beyoncé references xD

it was great that the gang was able to help Coach and May get back together. Jess may not be a love doctor but she helped a lot and so did Nick. they make a good team of course ^^

poor Winnie with the waffle I know that sucks

Coach and Black Velvet "this...is...my...jam" love that song. and Dora the Explorer that cracked me up

and lastly, some sparks between Nick and Jess again awww I loved that little conversation. they both wanted to say they saw themselves standing next to each other in the future but that's too early I know still, if they stay with Winston together, they're gonna be together and how they fought at the end about the DVD Nick left in the player already married

JoJoF92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoF92 (View Post)
damn I haven't had time to do a review yet

finally Fawmit is history it was about time. I usually liked Fawn's attitude and her sarcastic comments but enough is enough gotta focus on the most important thing which is Schmidt and Cece getting back together asap, hopefully loved the Beyoncé references xD

it was great that the gang was able to help Coach and May get back together. Jess may not be a love doctor but she helped a lot and so did Nick. they make a good team of course ^^

poor Winnie with the waffle I know that sucks

Coach and Black Velvet "this...is...my...jam" love that song. and Dora the Explorer that cracked me up

and lastly, some sparks between Nick and Jess again awww I loved that little conversation. they both wanted to say they saw themselves standing next to each other in the future but that's too early I know still, if they stay with Winston together, they're gonna be together and how they fought at the end about the DVD Nick left in the player already married
I loved your recap! Glad you liked the episode and so happy you could watch and found time to review here

Yeah Fawmidt ended! And we should have our beautiful Schmece now

Jess was so cute in this episode imo. She was always right but sure she makes mistakes, who does not? Hopefully she will cure herself too lol I love her scenes so much! I loved their convo too and how they both said Winston Even imagining it cracks me: old white hair and moustache Winnie with his cat(s) and eating bird seed
Old 05-05-2015, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah, I guess "Winston" was a safe answer but we all know what they were really thinking

JoJoF92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 02:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoF92 (View Post)
yeah, I guess "Winston" was a safe answer but we all know what they were really thinking
Yeah it was pretty obvious imo too But as you said if they both imagine themselves with Winston, it means they are together too either way

Old 05-05-2015, 04:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I loved your recap! Glad you liked the episode and so happy you could watch and found time to review here

Yeah Fawmidt ended! And we should have our beautiful Schmece now

Jess was so cute in this episode imo. She was always right but sure she makes mistakes, who does not? Hopefully she will cure herself too lol I love her scenes so much! I loved their convo too and how they both said Winston Even imagining it cracks me: old white hair and moustache Winnie with his cat(s) and eating bird seed
Winnie is already an old man, haha....
Weird relationship with a cat, loves doing puzzles and takes way to long to do it. Usually misses the point.
Old 05-05-2015, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Winnie is already an old man, haha....
Weird relationship with a cat, loves doing puzzles and takes way to long to do it. Usually misses the point.
you have a point!

Slow puzzler, officer cat fancy, black mary poppins
Old 05-05-2015, 05:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
you have a point!

Slow puzzler, officer cat fancy, black mary poppins
I loved when Jess called Winnie that slow puzzler. It's funny cause it's true.
Old 05-05-2015, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I loved when Jess called Winnie that slow puzzler. It's funny cause it's true.
Loved that one in particular but all of these nicknames are true and so funny!

Old 10-28-2016, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cece
Old 10-28-2016, 03:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Fawn and Schmidt had a perfect break up

♥Furguson
AliceM is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread