Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2017, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
NR were so cute again. At first it bummed me out that she didn't wanna read his book but it came out understandable. Someone asks somethings you absolutely have no interest in so you get afraid of hurting them but try to do it because you care about her/him is so cute. I am glad she came out, wish she'd just say it before Maybe they just teach/learn from each other to be more vulnerable like this? Which is something I love Especially at the end when they kissed and they laughed it was soooooo cuteee!! and when she fakes sleeping while he was reading It was like "Jeremiah" situation
I love all of that. I'm too tired to elaborate but I agree, 100%!
KatB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I love all of that. I'm too tired to elaborate but I agree, 100%!
I loved it all too! They were funny and cute. I love them together. I want them to stay together at least for the rest of the season so that we can have them at least a bit more. Those so called spoilers bummed me out. I mean I loved NJ talk too and there are absolutely -mutual- feelings, I have no doubt about that. But the reasons they've broken up are still there imo. It was not about love in the first place. I have no doubt about that NJ have remaining feelings and we are always reminded of that in one way or another, mostly it was from Nick's side, I wished for Jess' side and now we are getting it. But now here Nick has a chance to be with someone who doesn't push him to change. Jess is not ready for him AT ALL imo because even tho she understood how she pushed Nick she also says she's still the same person, she does the same things still, it's her character. So they still need time. Slow burn pays the best at the end I believe. I also love the tension but I see him as him giving himself truly with NR, not trying to make the mistakes he's done before, and NR mutually develop together. And now I fear all of that will be taken away all of a sudden. It feels so unjust. Jess' constant involvement a bit disheartening but it's also such a fun dynamic to watch too imo. Also how what happened in the last episode is all different from what WinAly did to avoid having sex while trying to not say the real reason out loud in case of hurting each other, so they used Nick's book as an excuse but after that they talked and solved it. And it was fun too. This episode I didn't feel Jess undying love for Nick, their tension was so friendly, so S4 type imo which I LOVE SO MUCH! Their longing felt like about past and not their future. They talked about if they could stay in the cubicle , like how they talked about staying in the paradise, or the boat. They are different when they are isolated but when they face reality they don't fit yet, still. I am sure they are getting there but I just wanna stick around with NR a bit more. I hope they don't take them away that abruptly

Hiihii

Last edited by lessismore; 01-11-2017 at 03:03 PM
lessismore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I loved it all too! They were funny and cute. I love them together. I want them to stay together at least for the rest of the season so that we can have them at least a bit more. Those so called spoilers bummed me out. I mean I loved NJ talk too and there are absolutely -mutual- feelings, I have no doubt about that. But the reasons they've broken up are still there imo. It was not about love in the first place. I have no doubt about that NJ have remaining feelings and we are always reminded of that in one way or another, mostly it was from Nick's side, I wished for Jess' side and now we are getting it. But now here Nick has a chance to be with someone who doesn't push him to change. Jess is not ready for him AT ALL imo because even tho she understood how she pushed Nick she also says she's still the same person, she does the same things still, it's her character. So they still need time. Slow burn pays the best at the end I believe. I also love the tension but I see him as him giving himself truly with NR, not trying to make the mistakes he's done before, and NR mutually develop together. And now I fear all of that will be taken away all of a sudden. It feels so unjust. Jess' constant involvement a bit disheartening but it's also such a fun dynamic to watch too imo. Also how what happened in the last episode is all different from what WinAly did to avoid having sex while trying to not say the real reason out loud in case of hurting each other, so they used Nick's book as an excuse but after that they talked and solved it. And it was fun too. This episode I didn't feel Jess undying love for Nick, their tension was so friendly, so S4 type imo which I LOVE SO MUCH! Their longing felt like about past and not their future. They talked about if they could stay in the cubicle , like how they talked about staying in the paradise, or the boat. They are different when they are isolated but when they face reality they don't fit yet, still. I am sure they are getting there but I just wanna stick around with NR a bit more. I hope they don't take them away that abruptly

Hiihii

I agree, so so much! They make great friends but they are trying to put a square peg in a round hole. NR are both bad at relationships but are growing together. It's sad because now we have a better option and yes, Jess has not changed. Look at her thing with Robbie. Telling him to sue her and arguing over paying. What?!
Old 01-11-2017, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I agree, so so much! They make great friends but they are trying to put a square peg in a round hole. NR are both bad at relationships but are growing together. It's sad because now we have a better option and yes, Jess has not changed. Look at her thing with Robbie. Telling him to sue her and arguing over paying. What?!
Exactly! She is still a mess. Which is sometimes reletable but sometimes they overdue things with her and becomes irritating. Literally everyone is TOO GOOD for her. I don't get it. Anyways I just see their talk very positive but on the other hand I just read this and I am glad I am not the only one who thinks like this I man I know you'd agree but there are more obviously

Quote:
Robby’s inability to see any fault in Jess is a real problem, not an imaginary problem. Instead of facing it, Kim Rosenstock’s script jumps past it, leaving Robby and Jess to reconcile without any true resolution. Each of them pledging not to “do my thing” isn’t the same as unpacking what the thing is and how to avoid it in the future.

By contrast, Nick and Reagan—characters who constantly struggle with their prickly self-protective natures—once again end an episode hashing out their differences with the textbook honesty of a successful couples counseling session. “So, you’re excited to read my book, but you just might fall asleep when you read it, but it’s not personal?” Nick echoes back to Reagan after she lays out her fears and hopes. The earnest, productive back-and-forth they’re developing is weirdly sweet—all the more so for being tremendously rare in the sitcom world.
SO SWEET! Just posted it to episode thread too! x
Old 01-11-2017, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Exactly! She is still a mess. Which is sometimes reletable but sometimes they overdue things with her and becomes irritating. Literally everyone is TOO GOOD for her. I don't get it. Anyways I just see their talk very positive but on the other hand I just read this and I am glad I am not the only one who thinks like this I man I know you'd agree but there are more obviously

SO SWEET! Just posted it to episode thread too! x
I really love what they posted, and I agree. by putting NJ back together, they are really regressing as characters.
Old 01-12-2017, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I really love what they posted, and I agree. by putting NJ back together, they are really regressing as characters.
Well they are on a path still. I wonder if they are gonna blow it out like they did with Jess and Sam 1.0. Or that it's gonna be more peaceful this time. I believe it would be bad karma to blow it out but I also believe it brings more tension and drama

Oh well in the mean time I am enjoying Nick & Reagan. FINALLY!!
Old 01-13-2017, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nick and Reagan couple name: Neagan or Reanick?
Old 01-15-2017, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They look so good together
Old 01-15-2017, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

They look so good together
They really do!
Old 01-15-2017, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
They really do!
I don't understand how people don't see chemistry or hate them... Besides not everyone has to have the same type of chemistry... I really love these two.
Old 01-15-2017, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't understand how people don't see chemistry or hate them... Besides not everyone has to have the same type of chemistry... I really love these two.
Me too! So much so, that even though I know it's coming, it's gonna sting when it ends.
Old 01-16-2017, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Me too! So much so, that even though I know it's coming, it's gonna sting when it ends.
We will have each other
Old 01-16-2017, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
We will have each other
Yup
Old 01-17-2017, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jake talked about Megan very fondly too

At least he doesn't wish for a quick reunion hehe
Old 01-17-2017, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Jake talked about Megan very fondly too

At least he doesn't wish for a quick reunion hehe
That's good.
Reply   Post New Thread