Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2016, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Well, you were thinking about it. So, I said it.

But they first have to fix the house. Because that house is definitely not baby proof.
Like loft is baby proof?

I think they are gonna live in the loft for this whole season. and Cece getting pregnant would make things even complex. I think she'll miscarry tho and everyone will hug her. I am ready for emotional moments Then at the end she'll get pregnant again --> we'll get our caramel miracle
Old 09-24-2016, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Like loft is baby proof?

I think they are gonna live in the loft for this whole season. and Cece getting pregnant would make things even complex. I think she'll miscarry tho and everyone will hug her. I am ready for emotional moments Then at the end she'll get pregnant again --> we'll get our caramel miracle
IDK, we will have to see. But it would be fun if she was pregnant in the loft. Everyone would be overprotective of Cece and baby. Even Nick. She would try and lift something at work and he would tell her to take it easy, and go sit down. I think the miscarriage would be a little dark, but you never know. I didn't see it coming on King of Queens. But, I don't think they have time unless they have two more seasons to have the miscarriage, recovery and miracle baby.
KatB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
IDK, we will have to see. But it would be fun if she was pregnant in the loft. Everyone would be overprotective of Cece and baby. Even Nick. She would try and lift something at work and he would tell her to take it easy, and go sit down. I think the miscarriage would be a little dark, but you never know. I didn't see it coming on King of Queens. But, I don't think they have time unless they have two more seasons to have the miscarriage, recovery and miracle baby.
YES YES YES!!

Jess is like "We are pregnant!!!"

Well there is always time jump they can suddenly add... IDK it's a feeling. Maybe she won't get pregnant at all -till the very end and they will try and try. But adopting a child and then getting pregnant is done so many times I don't want that tbh.

another thing I felt. Nick might become a father before Schmidt
Old 09-24-2016, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
YES YES YES!!

Jess is like "We are pregnant!!!"

Well there is always time jump they can suddenly add... IDK it's a feeling. Maybe she won't get pregnant at all -till the very end and they will try and try. But adopting a child and then getting pregnant is done so many times I don't want that tbh.

another thing I felt. Nick might become a father before Schmidt
"What did you say?!"
"I'm going to be a dad."
"Nooo!!!"
"What?!"
"I had a plan. The plan Nick, you messed with the plan."
Old 09-24-2016, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
"What did you say?!"
"I'm going to be a dad."
"Nooo!!!"
"What?!"
"I had a plan. The plan Nick, you messed with the plan."
He becomes a dad in the plan too!

I mean they say it too many times that he's the daddy. Like in premiere he comes as "crawdaddy's home". Last season with all cousin-pregnancy episode. Schmidt 's plan for him.

You'd expect Schmidt but:
Winston got married first
Nick can be a daddy first

Just a thought popped up in my head
Old 09-24-2016, 02:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
He becomes a dad in the plan too!

I mean they say it too many times that he's the daddy. Like in premiere he comes as "crawdaddy's home". Last season with all cousin-pregnancy episode. Schmidt 's plan for him.

You'd expect Schmidt but:
Winston got married first
Nick can be a daddy first

Just a thought popped up in my head
But Schmidt's plan probably had him becoming a dad first. And Schmidt isn't that flexible when it comes to messing with the plan. He could also be frustrated if him and Cece are trying and it happens by accident to Nick and since this is my fantasy, Reagan. Haha.... Can you imagine? Reagan would be freaked out and Nick would have to be her rock.
Old 09-24-2016, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
But Schmidt's plan probably had him becoming a dad first. And Schmidt isn't that flexible when it comes to messing with the plan. He could also be frustrated if him and Cece are trying and it happens by accident to Nick and since this is my fantasy, Reagan. Haha.... Can you imagine? Reagan would be freaked out and Nick would have to be her rock.
Schmidt is becoming more flexible tho. He still has plans but unlike he used to be now he is more flexible about messes. Like, S1 Schmidt would freak out from the house they got and never put a foot in it before having a tetanus shot He wants to be a daddy especially with Cece more than everything else but for him it's Cece first. Whatever happens he puts Cece first With Nick (as I imagine they wanna take NR so serious so I imagine her as baby momma too) it'd help his arc more imo. And this is just me making parallels again.

Premiere: "crawdaddy's home"
Finale: he's a real daddy ( maybe with jess? That might as well be the plan)

Premire: Wreck house
Finale: perfect house and they move out

I have good and bad thoughts abt WinAly in the finale so I digress thinking abt them but enjoying them instead
Old 09-24-2016, 04:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Schmidt is becoming more flexible tho. He still has plans but unlike he used to be now he is more flexible about messes. Like, S1 Schmidt would freak out from the house they got and never put a foot in it before having a tetanus shot He wants to be a daddy especially with Cece more than everything else but for him it's Cece first. Whatever happens he puts Cece first With Nick (as I imagine they wanna take NR so serious so I imagine her as baby momma too) it'd help his arc more imo. And this is just me making parallels again.

Premiere: "crawdaddy's home"
Finale: he's a real daddy ( maybe with jess? That might as well be the plan)

Premire: Wreck house
Finale: perfect house and they move out

I have good and bad thoughts abt WinAly in the finale so I digress thinking abt them but enjoying them instead

Oh, I know he has changed but I was just having fun. Like I said, it my fantasy, so I just had fun. I also never implied that Schmidt put someone or something before Cece. Cece is his first priority, at least until they have kids. I want them to move in a few episodes before the finale. Especially if it's the series finale. I just wanna know what that looks like. Ya know, like Mondler, how did their life look like in the house with the babies?
Old 09-25-2016, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh, I know he has changed but I was just having fun. Like I said, it my fantasy, so I just had fun. I also never implied that Schmidt put someone or something before Cece. Cece is his first priority, at least until they have kids. I want them to move in a few episodes before the finale. Especially if it's the series finale. I just wanna know what that looks like. Ya know, like Mondler, how did their life look like in the house with the babies?
I really hope to see Schmece in their new home with kids and with their friends who are their true family

What do you think Winston's SL be at the season finale?
Old 09-25-2016, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I really hope to see Schmece in their new home with kids and with their friends who are their true family

What do you think Winston's SL be at the season finale?
I honestly don't know. I would end the series with Winston and ally married or engaged. Reagan and Nick together and maybe a kid. Schmidt and Cece, with their kids. Jess, since it would be too neat to pair off everyone, maybe she is still single so she adopts an older kid, tired of waiting for finding someone to start a family with. Then at the very last minute, she meets someone. So, we don't see their relationship but we know, it's just a matter of time. Anyway, I guess I got carried away, but that's what I would do, but that would take what like two or three more seasons and Meagan and Nasim to be full time.
Old 09-25-2016, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I honestly don't know. I would end the series with Winston and ally married or engaged. Reagan and Nick together and maybe a kid. Schmidt and Cece, with their kids. Jess, since it would be too neat to pair off everyone, maybe she is still single so she adopts an older kid, tired of waiting for finding someone to start a family with. Then at the very last minute, she meets someone. So, we don't see their relationship but we know, it's just a matter of time. Anyway, I guess I got carried away, but that's what I would do, but that would take what like two or three more seasons and Meagan and Nasim to be full time.
NJ fans would hate this ending
Old 09-25-2016, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
NJ fans would hate this ending
I know they would, so good for them that I'm not in charge.

But, you would like it. Especially if it was Gensliger that showed up at the end for Jess.

How would you end the series? What would you do for the next two or three seasons, if you called the shots?
Old 09-25-2016, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I know they would, so good for them that I'm not in charge.

But, you would like it. Especially if it was Gensliger that showed up at the end for Jess.

I would like it, no lies, especially with Genzlinger But I think they are endgame and if it comes after a solid foundation at the very end I think I wouldn't hate that either
Old 09-25-2016, 11:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

I would like it, no lies, especially with Genzlinger But I think they are endgame and if it comes after a solid foundation at the very end I think I wouldn't hate that either
How would you end the series? What would you do for the next two or three seasons, if you called the shots?

Who are they?
Old 09-25-2016, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Who are they?
NJ are endgame. I thought I was obvious

Well there are certain things and characters that I wanna see before it ends. Other than that I absolutely have no idea how it might end besides that it will be centered around moving in/moving out theme. Because in my experience it will gonna parallel the pilot in a way So a new girl (Schmece's baby girl)

Last edited by lessismore; 09-25-2016 at 11:35 AM
lessismore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread