Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2016, 12:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
I tried sleeping but I couldn't because I was waiting the promo and the promotional photos. I saw the photos coming up in the morning tho. Anyways typical fangurl life

I RSVPed too! We sit next to each other, I bring the tissues. I'll have the steak too. Normally I don't like weddings in RL but fictional ones are the ones I wanna attend
I hear ya. I hope I can sleep today. Only a couple hours till bed time.

Ahh.... Less than a week to go! Can't wait.

I don't like going to real weddings either but these I like.
Old 05-06-2016, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Quote:
Me too!!! Next week!!!! Did you see the photos Juls? Aww
Yes, so beautiful. It's going to be great
Old 05-06-2016, 01:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
Yes, so beautiful. It's going to be great
So excited!!

From recent interview with Hannah

Quote:
“I think the most important thing to Cece was finding someone that she really loved and loved her more than anything and I don’t think that anyone could argue that Schmidt loves anything more than Cece,” the actress explained. “And for Schmidt it’s important for him to put on this beautiful event to celebrate that love. It’s been so sweet to watch her support what he needs to do to celebrate their love, and that makes her feel loved.”
New Girl's Cece and Schmidt Wedding Photos: First Look!

Last edited by lessismore; 05-06-2016 at 10:48 AM
Old 05-06-2016, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
So excited!!

From recent interview with Hannah

New Girl's Cece and Schmidt Wedding Photos: First Look!
I love what Hannah wrote! So sweet and I just love it.

BTW, did anyone notice that the dress is different? That's probably why they let us see the dress.
Old 05-06-2016, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I love what Hannah wrote! So sweet and I just love it.

BTW, did anyone notice that the dress is different? That's probably why they let us see the dress.
Surely it's different but what do you mean?
Old 05-06-2016, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Surely it's different but what do you mean?
It's not the dress from this weeks episode. Not unless they added to it.
Old 05-06-2016, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It's not the dress from this weeks episode. Not unless they added to it.
You mean it's not the back side of the ugly dress?
Old 05-06-2016, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
You mean it's not the back side of the ugly dress?
It doesn't look like it. Go back and look.
Old 05-07-2016, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It doesn't look like it. Go back and look.
No, I am sure it's not the same dress but I tried to understand what you meant

surely they didn't use the same dress. I think it's also what Hannah said in her interview. But it was so funny when Jess turned it upside down and Cece came and looked "It's amazing!" loved it!!!

Spoiler:
Old 05-07-2016, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
No, I am sure it's not the same dress but I tried to understand what you meant

surely they didn't use the same dress. I think it's also what Hannah said in her interview. But it was so funny when Jess turned it upside down and Cece came and looked "It's amazing!" loved it!!!

Spoiler:
That video is nothing short of amazing, heartwarming. Yeah, I wonder what happened. Maybe Cece's mom gives her a dress?
Old 05-07-2016, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That video is nothing short of amazing, heartwarming. Yeah, I wonder what happened. Maybe Cece's mom gives her a dress?
Girl no! They fixed the dress Cece and Winston bought! In NG world it's the dress they bought. Jess flipped it upside down and it was a beautiful white dress, remember last episode? Like an ugly duckling becoming a swan Then they just added those laces on it etc. They didn't show those parts but it is the way they did it.

That video is fox tv made fanvideo. I loved it!!! I want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

We also need a new title but I was willing to wait for hearing their vows omg. Anyway we can change it later too.
Old 05-07-2016, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Girl no! They fixed the dress Cece and Winston bought! In NG world it's the dress they bought. Jess flipped it upside down and it was a beautiful white dress, remember last episode? Like an ugly duckling becoming a swan Then they just added those laces on it etc. They didn't show those parts but it is the way they did it.

That video is fox tv made fanvideo. I loved it!!! I want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

We also need a new title but I was willing to wait for hearing their vows omg. Anyway we can change it later too.
That's what I asked. Did they just add things after it was flipped. I thought you said that it was probably a new dress. My bad.

Oh, I know FOX made it and I love it. I can't think of a title right now. If I think of anything, I'll let you know. Maybe what Cece told Schmidt's dad about how perfect he was?
Old 05-07-2016, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That's what I asked. Did they just add things after it was flipped. I thought you said that it was probably a new dress. My bad.

Oh, I know FOX made it and I love it. I can't think of a title right now. If I think of anything, I'll let you know. Maybe what Cece told Schmidt's dad about how perfect he was?
That's why I am trying to understand what you meant all this time

In NG world it's the dress they got before. They fixed it In real world I think it's definitely a different dress Or maybe they did it the way it can fixed the way they wanted. From the interview I thought it was 2 dresses

Quote:
“I think the most important thing to Cece was finding someone that she really loved and loved her more than anything and I don’t think that anyone could argue that Schmidt loves anything more than Cece,” the actress explained. “And for Schmidt it’s important for him to put on this beautiful event to celebrate that love. It’s been so sweet to watch her support what he needs to do to celebrate their love, and that makes her feel loved.”

But behind the scenes it was all hands on deck to get everything just right for a couple the show had built with real relationships in mind. Coming together with the common goals of creating a beautiful wedding dress from a ridiculous one, showcasing a realistic cross-cultural wedding, and remaining true to the silliness that is New Girl, Simone said that everyone played a part in pitching ideas.

Speaking on Cece’s terrible mirrored, light-up wedding dress Simone told The Knot, “It was a cool, kinda real life process too where we had to figure out how to take this ridiculous choice that Cece and Winston made while really drunk, but we also wanted to deliver this beautiful moment in the finale at the wedding for the fans that have been waiting so long for Cece and Schmidt to get together.”

The actress shared how she, New Girl’s creator and writer Meriwether, the head of costuming Debra McGuire, and co-star Zooey Deschanel (Jess) had some actual wedding dress drama while trying to transform Cece’s wedding dress saying, “What was so great about it is that I remember they sent me photos of the first idea for how to flip the dress into something else and it didn’t seem quite right.”

Simone shared with The Knot, “We’re a pretty close collective. We all want it to be the best for the show and for the moment and we’re all women! So we all sat there and were like, ‘I don’t know what it is but this is not the dress.’ So we told Debra McGuire to keep working on it.”

The on-screen bride-to-be who had never attended a wedding dress fitting went through several rounds of dress samples, and even called on her own, real life mother for advice saying, “I remember talking to my mom about it a little bit like, ‘It just doesn’t feel right,’ and even my mom was like ‘how about this?’ and sending me sketches. It was really funny. Like it was not a real wedding but everyone took it seriously!”

And, like a real bride saying yes to the dress, Simone told The Knot, ‘When we did the final fitting with the final dress, it’s true what people say. You just know. I was like, ‘Oh, that’s the dress. That makes perfect sense.’ It was definitely a labor of love.”

Simone also shared that Cece and Schmidt’s varied backgrounds within the wedding ceremony were an important conversation she was glad to be a part of. “You’re not just bringing to people together, you’re bringing two families together, and two histories together…that was another thing that was built into the conversation to make sure that it was just reflective of each other’s cultures,” the actress said.

“We had conversations about what Indian touch could we bring to Cece’s wedding dress and what Jewish touch could we bring to Schmidt’s side of the wedding party. It was really great the conversations that we got to have in bringing these two very different people together and families together in this fake wedding. Very serious business for a fake wedding!”
Old 05-07-2016, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's why I am trying to understand what you meant all this time

In NG world it's the dress they got before. They fixed it In real world I think it's definitely a different dress Or maybe they did it the way it can fixed the way they wanted. From the interview I thought it was 2 dresses
Yeah, makes sense. We will soon see. Is it Tuesday yet?
Old 05-08-2016, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, makes sense. We will soon see. Is it Tuesday yet?
Not yet! I have decided to wait till the finale to open the new thread btw. I wanna use something from their vows etc as the new title hope it's ok!

Then first thing we'll do is remembering their whole journey
Closed Thread   Post New Thread