Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2016, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
They are end game since the beginning

Always have been, always will be!!
Old 04-26-2016, 11:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Always have been, always will be!!
Yep!
Old 04-26-2016, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't wait for their wedding episode!!
Old 04-26-2016, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It took them so long!!!

Old 04-26-2016, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was worth the wait
Old 04-26-2016, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ||michelle|| (View Post)
It was worth the wait
I don't drink wine but I would imagine that this would be a true statement, They kept well, like a fine wine. Worth the wait.

Plus, it's fun to go back and watch and appreciate their journey.
Old 04-26-2016, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Definitely like fine wine

I just recently rewatched from start to finish, and it's so amazing to watch their journey! To see how far they've come
Old 04-26-2016, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Definitely like fine wine

I just recently rewatched from start to finish, and it's so amazing to watch their journey! To see how far they've come
I know, to see Schmidt at the end of season one, where he doesn't think he deserves love or anything good. To go from that to Schmidt putting himself out there and risking everything to propose and knows that he does deserve a good life and he can now see his own self worth. It's not just that he is lucky, she is also and he can see that.

Cece has some so far also. She kept everyone but Jess at arms length and used men just for the physical. She was into partying and not getting in touch with how she felt. She lived with the models but it was all superficial friendships. She picked guys who treated her like crap, perhaps that's what she thought she deserved. That's why she was turned on when she was helping Schmidt cook and he yelled at her. Then when he apologized, she was not interested anymore. Now, she is completely in touch with her feelings and doesn't care who knows it. She when she had the chance ran to Schmidt and to embrace a life with him. She has also opened up to friendships. It's so lovely.
Old 04-26-2016, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I know, to see Schmidt at the end of season one, where he doesn't think he deserves love or anything good. To go from that to Schmidt putting himself out there and risking everything to propose and knows that he does deserve a good life and he can now see his own self worth. It's not just that he is lucky, she is also and he can see that.

Cece has some so far also. She kept everyone but Jess at arms length and used men just for the physical. She was into partying and not getting in touch with how she felt. She lived with the models but it was all superficial friendships. She picked guys who treated her like crap, perhaps that's what she thought she deserved. That's why she was turned on when she was helping Schmidt cook and he yelled at her. Then when he apologized, she was not interested anymore. Now, she is completely in touch with her feelings and doesn't care who knows it. She when she had the chance ran to Schmidt and to embrace a life with him. She has also opened up to friendships. It's so lovely.
Yess!! You explained them so perfectly It makes me so happy that they're now in a place where they are so in love and both feel like they are worthy of that love I love them so much!!
Old 04-26-2016, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yess!! You explained them so perfectly It makes me so happy that they're now in a place where they are so in love and both feel like they are worthy of that love I love them so much!!
Thanks. They just make me smile!! They are in such a good place now!!
Old 04-27-2016, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved that they were both so worried about now being a good husband or wife to the other. The wedding jitters! I love that Nick and Jess both explained why they each would make an amazing husband and wife. It was great to see how they balance each other out!!
Old 04-27-2016, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I loved that they were both so worried about now being a good husband or wife to the other. The wedding jitters! I love that Nick and Jess both explained why they each would make an amazing husband and wife. It was great to see how they balance each other out!!
I agree. They are a good balance. They get each other and accept each other for who they are. I love that they know a lot about each other. It's clear that they have take off screen and know a lot about their mate.
Old 04-27-2016, 02:10 PM
New Fan

You gotta love Schmidt!
Old 04-27-2016, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Galactica (View Post)
You gotta love Schmidt!
Hello! Welcome

Oh we adore Schmidty

Quote:
The highlights of the both great episodes imo!

Quote:
I agree. They are a good balance. They get each other and accept each other for who they are. I love that they know a lot about each other. It's clear that they have take off screen and know a lot about their mate.
Exactly my thoughs Love them so much! We are so close to the wedding
Old 04-28-2016, 02:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

I love how in sync they are They are so sweet!! Agreed with all you guys said about the late two episodes
Closed Thread   Post New Thread