Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2016, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I hope they get more scenes on the next few episodes!
Old 02-06-2016, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
I hope they get more scenes on the next few episodes!
You and me both.
Old 02-06-2016, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And me three!!!
I am still melting over this

Old 02-07-2016, 06:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
And me three!!!
I am still melting over this

Love, love!!!
Old 02-07-2016, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Love, love!!!
So much love

How about w talk how he fainted when he saw the dress Cece and Winston got drunkly??

Schmidtty is so cute!

Awwwwwwwww cannot wait for their wedding which we learnt that they plan for it to be happen in June Season finale that is Ugh I just want them to elope and have caramel miracles right away!!!

Reading some old Liz interviews after S4 finale. I really love what she portrayed back then

Quote:
That's right, Schmidt (Max Greenfield) finally made good on the (five dollar addition to the douchebag jar worthy!) promise he made to Cece (Hannah Simone) when he first met her, asking, "Girl, will you marry me?" Cue the waterworks! But the couple's surprise proposal, which you can re-watch and cry over below, almost went down in a completely different way, creator Liz Meriwether tells E! News.

Meriwether says the writers decided at the very beginning of the season that Cece and Schmidt would get engaged, but admits they weren't sure what to do with the additional episode Fox had originally ordered. "I was so stressed out about the proposal because it just feels like this whole build-up to something," she says. "There's got to be, like, fireworks and a hot air balloon and a spaceship and whatever that was going to be. [Laughs.]"

Enter Deschanel's pregnancy to the unexpected rescue! (New Girl actually filmed its first four episodes of season five immediately after wrapping season four.)
"Because of Zooey's pregnancy and the schedule, we had to just make it 22 episodes," Meriwether explains. "It was actually this great gift, because originally the end of the episode was Schmidt running out to find Cece, and then 23 was going to be him finding her and the proposal. But having him just open the door and that she's there, it actually made it feel a lot cleaner and simpler. And the fact that it happened in the loft I really like, as opposed to him running out and climbing a mountain or whatever that was going to be. [Laughs.]"
And the simple and sweet engagement will lead to some major comedy in season five, Meriwether previews. "The good thing about this proposal being out of the blue is that they still have a lot of things to work out, too. Like, they don't really know each other's families, and there are a lot of things that a wedding brings up. It just felt like getting them together gave us more stories and comedy."

But don't expect to see Schmidt and Cece get a place of their own just yet.
"It doesn't come up right away. We did want to keep things feelings kind of the same. They are paying for the wedding, so they are trying to save money for the wedding by staying in the loft," Meriwether says. "The great thing about Schmidt and Cece coming together is it doesn't really change the group dynamic that much. I think the lesson that we learned in season three was that Nick and Jess getting together...it definitely felt like we were in a show about a couple and their friends. What's good about Schmidt and Cece is that it doesn't feel like it completely changes the dynamic."
Still, Cece will be spending a lot more time at the loft, leading to some surprising revelations about the former model. "There's a funny episode that is everybody realizing that she's kind of a slob and they never realized it before because she hasn't been over at the loft that much. She's kind of one of those hot girls that's never had to pick up after themselves and [it's] Nick having to deal with that."

With Schmidt and Cece's engagement, Coach moving out of the loft to be with the woman he loves and Nick owning a piece of the bar, it feels like the New Girl gang might be taking their first major steps into adulthood. They grow up so fast, don't they?!
"I think that was a great thing for the end of this season...it just feels like we're setting up season five for them to take steps forward in their lives, which is great," Meriwether says. "It feels like the right time to be doing that on the show." As for the engagement specifically, Meriwether adds, "I think it's a really grown-up move, an they'll probably be some steps back and then forward, but it's really exciting. It's going to allow us to tell slightly more grown-up stories and it also tells the audience that they can commit to this relationship."
Of course, Schmidt still will be Schmidt, so fans can expect to see him turn into a groomzilla. "That's the plan! [Laughs.] He's much more into planning the wedding," Meriwether reveals. "He's like the girl that's been dreaming about a wedding her whole life. And Cece, who has already been through a wedding, is definitely a lot less interested in the planning of the wedding than Schmidt it."

Last edited by lessismore; 02-08-2016 at 05:31 AM
Old 02-09-2016, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

wish we could see more from Cece's box. There were b-day cards too

My favorite episode from Season 3 (Jess was extra annoying but still) and my favorite scene that episode I love this scene so much. How she looks at him when Jess' mother mentions baby Jess being born. And he looks and smiles back at her. She wants to have a baby with him, she already knows he wants that too, look at her And they are friends again in that episode Very foreshadowing!

Last edited by lessismore; 02-09-2016 at 05:32 AM
Old 02-09-2016, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
wish we could see more from Cece's box. There were b-day cards too

My favorite episode from Season 3 (Jess was extra annoying but still) and my favorite scene that episode I love this scene so much. How she looks at him when Jess' mother mentions baby Jess being born. And he looks and smiles back at her. She wants to have a baby with him, she already knows he wants that too, look at her And they are friends again in that episode Very foreshadowing!
Love that moment, but I think for me it was when she left the bar with her "friend" Schmidt, I remember that, that moment gave me hope when I was feeling pretty hopeless. Also, as a side note, I loved that video Nick made for her. Even though, NJ are not my OTP, I still loved that moment. I really loved that they got Jamie to make a cameo as well as others. I really want to see Jess' mom again. I have always loved JLC.

Okay, back to Schmidt and Cece, really looking forward to having cute little moments as well as wedding planning. I hate that it seems that they have wasted time. If we don't get a season six, this is all we have. So, I want them to make most of every moment. I know, they will want next season for NJ, but sometimes, it's not up to the show.
Old 02-10-2016, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved everything Schmece in the episode

And in the last episode they were so sweet, I loved it wink wink to ring ring next week

Last edited by lessismore; 02-10-2016 at 06:52 AM
Old 02-10-2016, 05:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I loved everything Schmece in the episode

And in the last episode they were so sweet, I loved it wink wink to ring ring nect week
I really loved it too! Especially the ring part. The empty box! So sweet. Plus they explained why it took him so long. So, I am happy that they acknowledged that.
Old 02-10-2016, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I really loved it too! Especially the ring part. The empty box! So sweet. Plus they explained why it took him so long. So, I am happy that they acknowledged that.
So so sweet! I got my b-day gift anyway even without the ring

Can they get married and have caramel miracles already ugh
Old 02-10-2016, 07:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
So so sweet! I got my b-day gift anyway even without the ring

Can they get married and have caramel miracles already ugh
Haha, glad you had a good Bday present. Plus, given what happens next week, it's the gift that keeps on giving.

Happy Birthday my friend! It's also my brothers Bday!!
Old 02-10-2016, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Haha, glad you had a good Bday present. Plus, given what happens next week, it's the gift that keeps on giving.

Happy Birthday my friend! It's also my brothers Bday!!
Awww thank you!! And happy birthday to your brother too!!

Yeah as it seems I am the luckiest fan They do what I want and give me presents! As it seems lots of Schmece is on our way
Old 02-10-2016, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Awww thank you!! And happy birthday to your brother too!!

Yeah as it seems I am the luckiest fan They do what I want and give me presents! As it seems lots of Schmece is on our way
It does seem like we have a lot of good coming our way.
Old 02-10-2016, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It does seem like we have a lot of good coming our way.
YES!!! I just wanna get it all altogether!!! Cannot get enough of Schmece

Look at my b-day gift

Last edited by lessismore; 02-10-2016 at 11:44 AM
Old 02-10-2016, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
YES!!! I just wanna get it all altogether!!! Cannot get enough of Schmece

Look at my b-day gift

It's never enough! And I want it all!!

What a cool gift!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread