Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2015, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
It's quite possible. People like to make more out of friendships, you know that.
Sure, I am just confused they posted it as promotional stuff and not fanart or smt. Anyways no matter
Old 09-01-2015, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Sure, I am just confused they posted it as promotional stuff and not fanart or smt. Anyways no matter
It is confusing, cause they never went there. They kinda did with her and Coach, although in hindsight, I think it was to serve the Cece Schmidt story line.
Old 09-01-2015, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It is confusing, cause they never went there. They kinda did with her and Coach, although in hindsight, I think it was to serve the Cece Schmidt story line.
Cece and Coach was definitely for Schmece haha. If they wanted they'd make Cece go after Coach but she was still pretty hung on Schmidt and vice versa. But WinCe never went beyond friendship. Sure Winston tried to win her over as well but even then I think it was obvious Cece was not interested in Winston, but Schmidtty. It would really bother me if they'd made Coach&Cece SL with Winston (if Coach wouldn't come and if they'd do a Wince SL, I'd be so bothered). I am so happy in NG they can keep some friendships as just friendships.
Old 09-01-2015, 11:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Cece and Coach was definitely for Schmece haha. If they wanted they'd make Cece go after Coach but she was still pretty hung on Schmidt and vice versa. But WinCe never went beyond friendship. Sure Winston tried to win her over as well but even then I think it was obvious Cece was not interested in Winston, but Schmidtty. It would really bother me if they'd made Coach&Cece SL with Winston (if Coach wouldn't come and if they'd do a Wince SL, I'd be so bothered). I am so happy in NG they can keep some friendships as just friendships.
I totally agree. Some friendships are just that. Friendships and they are really special friends and I don't want anything to cloud that. Thankfully nothing will.
Old 09-02-2015, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I totally agree. Some friendships are just that. Friendships and they are really special friends and I don't want anything to cloud that. Thankfully nothing will.
Thankfully. I think it is a great turn of events how Cece could become friends with guys, no?
Old 09-02-2015, 02:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thankfully. I think it is a great turn of events how Cece could become friends with guys, no?
I think so. To have close friends I think in of it's self is progress. I think other than Jess she had no real friends at the beginning of the show. Sure she was friends with that doc and others but I think they were Jess' friends.
Old 09-02-2015, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think so. To have close friends I think in of it's self is progress. I think other than Jess she had no real friends at the beginning of the show. Sure she was friends with that doc and others but I think they were Jess' friends.
I think so too she had no REAL friends besides Jess at the beginning and always dating jerks, Jess always coming to rescue her probably. I love watching Cece with Nick as well btw, they have so great scenes too imo. But with Winnie they totally deserve a thread fr their own because there is a more portrayal for her vulnerability imo, in her friendship with Winnie. I guess it is the way that he was also there when Schmidt went down on a similar path before? And also then I think when everything fell out Winston was the person who was there with Cece in S3. So it is really a full circle how in S4 he was there to encourage her feelings towards Schmidt and making her to realize...
Old 09-02-2015, 03:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think so too she had no REAL friends besides Jess at the beginning and always dating jerks, Jess always coming to rescue her probably. I love watching Cece with Nick as well btw, they have so great scenes too imo. But with Winnie they totally deserve a thread fr their own because there is a more portrayal for her vulnerability imo, in her friendship with Winnie. I guess it is the way that he was also there when Schmidt went down on a similar path before? And also then I think when everything fell out Winston was the person who was there with Cece in S3. So it is really a full circle how in S4 he was there to encourage her feelings towards Schmidt and making her to realize...
I totally agree. I like her and Nick but it's still, I think a little superficial. With Winston, it really deepened of the year(s). I can't wait to see it grow more in the future. I do think Winston has been there for both of them on simular ways. Like when she visited him in the hospital and Winston told her she needed to give Schmidt space.
Old 09-02-2015, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I totally agree. I like her and Nick but it's still, I think a little superficial. With Winston, it really deepened of the year(s). I can't wait to see it grow more in the future. I do think Winston has been there for both of them on simular ways. Like when she visited him in the hospital and Winston told her she needed to give Schmidt space.
Yes exactly what I meant With Nick it is so fun and I think there is a potential for more deeper understanding there especially in Season 5, because they are also very similar, in the ways that Schmidt and Jess are so similar. Like how Cece told Nick that they are in Table 34 because they act without thinking the consequences and whom they might be hurting. Remember Schmidt and Jess were at Table 7, and Cece and Nick were at Table 34. It was based on their professions maybe but I think they wanted to imply how these 4 are similar and paralleling with each other. Winston was not assigned any of the tables not just because he was kept for the organizer; but I think because actually he does not fit at any of the Tables imo, character wise. He is a balancing character imo.
Old 09-02-2015, 04:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes exactly what I meant With Nick it is so fun and I think there is a potential for more deeper understanding there especially in Season 5, because they are also very similar, in the ways that Schmidt and Jess are so similar. Like how Cece told Nick that they are in Table 34 because they act without thinking the consequences and whom they might be hurting. Remember Schmidt and Jess were at Table 7, and Cece and Nick were at Table 34. It was based on their professions maybe but I think they wanted to imply how these 4 are similar and paralleling with each other. Winston was not assigned any of the tables not just because he was kept for the organizer; but I think because actually he does not fit at any of the Tables imo, character wise. He is a balancing character imo.
You make a good point and I do see the potential for a deeper friendship. Especially since she is now marrying his best friend. It can only get better also after Jess and Nick give it another go.
Old 09-02-2015, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
You make a good point and I do see the potential for a deeper friendship. Especially since she is now marrying his best friend. It can only get better also after Jess and Nick give it another go.
Before, in S3, when it was necessary Nick was there for Schmidt not Cece, as Jess was there for Cece not Schmidt. So these sides can change. And roles can change too. Now Cece can help Winnie imo
Old 09-02-2015, 05:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Before, in S3, when it was necessary Nick was there for Schmidt not Cece, as Jess was there for Cece not Schmidt. So these sides can change. And roles can change too. Now Cece can help Winnie imo
Totally, time to mix it up. We also saw what happened when Jess tried to help Winston get a lady. Maybe it's time for Cece to step in.
Old 09-02-2015, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Totally, time to mix it up. We also saw what happened when Jess tried to help Winston get a lady. Maybe it's time for Cece to step in.
It would be so nice to see Cece helping Winston
Old 09-02-2015, 06:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It would be so nice to see Cece helping Winston
I can't wait to see that. I'm not going to say, if but when it happens. We will both cheering!
Old 09-02-2015, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I can't wait to see that. I'm not going to say, if but when it happens. We will both cheering!
You know generally what we want happens, we are two good hearted fans hehe But yeah if that happens we will both be:
Closed Thread   Post New Thread