Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Thanks. I'm trying to stay positive!
Don't worry, be happy
Old 09-01-2016, 04:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Don't worry, be happy
And watch a lot of tv! Especially funny tv!

Old 09-01-2016, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's spirit
Old 09-02-2016, 06:54 AM
Master Fan

Ugh, I need to take my mind off of things today. I think I am going to go out a little later. I saw an aviation museum when I was out the other day. So I think I am going to go there. Hope I get good news by the end of the day.
Old 09-02-2016, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Ugh, I need to take my mind off of things today. I think I am going to go out a little later. I saw an aviation museum when I was out the other day. So I think I am going to go there. Hope I get good news by the end of the day.
That's interesting and would be good imo too. I am so distracted today as well. And I am still at work trying to finish what I had to... I got some bad news too and I am demoralized so It's hard to focus on work
Old 09-02-2016, 12:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's interesting and would be good imo too. I am so distracted today as well. And I am still at work trying to finish what I had to... I got some bad news too and I am demoralized so It's hard to focus on work
Sorry to hear. I'm around if you need to talk. It was interesting. But I am still waiting on a phone that isn't ringing or an email that has not come. Ugh.......

Anyway, I'll find something. It just takes time.
Old 09-02-2016, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Sorry to hear. I'm around if you need to talk. It was interesting. But I am still waiting on a phone that isn't ringing or an email that has not come. Ugh.......

Anyway, I'll find something. It just takes time.
I am still at work and I will go home now (almost 11 pm here). If I'd see you then I'd love to chat more I hope you get good news asap!
Old 09-02-2016, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I am still at work and I will go home now (almost 11 pm here). If I'd see you then I'd love to chat more I hope you get good news asap!
I just called and they have a couple people to talk to on Tues, but they liked me and thought I would be a good fit. So fingers crossed. I should be around. You really need to go to sleep though.
Old 09-02-2016, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I just called and they have a couple people to talk to on Tues, but they liked me and thought I would be a good fit. So fingers crossed. I should be around. You really need to go to sleep though.
Just got home. I am hungry so I am eating somethings. And I will watch somethings. Then hop to bed

Glad to hear that it looks good for you!
Old 09-02-2016, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Just got home. I am hungry so I am eating somethings. And I will watch somethings. Then hop to bed

Glad to hear that it looks good for you!
I know, so I am hoping the interviews on Tues won't be good. So they will go with me. I mean, I could do this job. It is similar enough to what I have done, but it's different. So I hope it works out. Plus the hours are great.

I just got a call for an interview next Tues. But it's 35 minutes away. That is farther than I would like to go every day. I said yes, but I don't want it. Especially in the winter. That could make the journey really long. I wish Monday wasn't a holiday and I would know on Monday.
Old 09-02-2016, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I know, so I am hoping the interviews on Tues won't be good. So they will go with me. I mean, I could do this job. It is similar enough to what I have done, but it's different. So I hope it works out. Plus the hours are great.

I just got a call for an interview next Tues. But it's 35 minutes away. That is farther than I would like to go every day. I said yes, but I don't want it. Especially in the winter. That could make the journey really long. I wish Monday wasn't a holiday and I would know on Monday.

It's good to have more options tho. I hope you get the one you want bb
Old 09-02-2016, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's good to have more options tho. I hope you get the one you want bb
It is. I just don't want to be driving that much. Plus gas is expensive. So I am really hoping for the other one. Anyway, I hope you can get some rest.
Old 09-02-2016, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It is. I just don't want to be driving that much. Plus gas is expensive. So I am really hoping for the other one. Anyway, I hope you can get some rest.
I thought gas is cheaper in US
Old 09-02-2016, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I thought gas is cheaper in US
It is but it's still more than most can afford. It's probably cheap for you. Concidering what you probably pay.
Old 09-02-2016, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It is but it's still more than most can afford. It's probably cheap for you. Concidering what you probably pay.
Yeah it's cheaper to what we pay here. I buy gas monthly and I take like $ 34 worth of gas. It's not for full tank, but I just started to buy in standard amount lately sometimes I need to buy more in a month but recently it lasts. How much do you pay?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread