Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2015, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
My that list of yours must be getting mighty long. Just remember to talk about it with us and if you like the new shows.....Well, you know who to thank.
My list is for the shows I have never watched before not for rewatches But yeah it is pretty long especially because I can not start it
Old 06-14-2015, 05:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
My list is for the shows I have never watched before not for rewatches But yeah it is pretty long especially because I can not start it

Yeah, well, whose fault is that?
And yeah, that's what I was talking about.

All joking aside, I think a new show will help fill the void.
Old 06-14-2015, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
[/B]

Yeah, well, whose fault is that?
And yeah, that's what I was talking about.

All joking aside, I think a new show will help fill the void.
I blame Schmece Well we still have too long time to deal with. I will start new shows eventually. But also my summer shows will start too, like Suits. Do you watch that?
Old 06-14-2015, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I blame Schmece Well we still have too long time to deal with. I will start new shows eventually. But also my summer shows will start too, like Suits. Do you watch that?
I don't, I keep saying I will but I don't. Sorry. I used to watch Rookie Blue but it got lame.

Okay, so I'm watching Dawson's and Joey said that she and Pacey grew up together and her and Dawson didn't. They stayed in his room having the same argument. That's why they would never work out. That's so true and it made me think of Ted and Robin vs Barney and Robin. Ted and Robin didn't grow and Barney and Robin did. More proof. I love it!!

Last edited by KatB; 06-14-2015 at 06:17 AM
Old 06-14-2015, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't, I keep saying I will but I don't. Sorry. I used to watch Rookie Blue but it got lame.

Okay, so I'm watching Dawson's and Joey said that she and Pacey grew up together and her and Dawson didn't. They stayed in his room having the same argument. That's why they would never work out. That's so true and it made me think of Ted and Robin vs Barney and Robin. Ted and Robin didn't grow and Barney and Robin did. More proof. I love it!!
LOVED IT!!! Same as Mondler and CB actually or with Schmece too! They grow up together. I love that so much!

Suits is a great show btw, I'd recommend it I don't know Rookie Blue.
Old 06-14-2015, 06:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
LOVED IT!!! Same as Mondler and CB actually or with Schmece too! They grow up together. I love that so much!

Suits is a great show btw, I'd recommend it I don't know Rookie Blue.
We'll see. It would be tough to find it. Maybe, IDK.

I agree also. Couples that grow together, stay together.
Old 06-14-2015, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
We'll see. It would be tough to find it. Maybe, IDK.

I agree also. Couples that grow together, stay together.
Generally seems so And I love it!

Have you read this? I am glad they have created joy so we got an amazing couple to watch. I mean otherwise, what were they gonna do more?

http://entertainthis.usatoday.com/20...r-got-married/

Last edited by lessismore; 06-14-2015 at 02:00 PM
Old 06-14-2015, 03:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Hope that you guys enjoy the weekend!

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 06-14-2015, 10:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Generally seems so And I love it!

Have you read this? I am glad they have created joy so we got an amazing couple to watch. I mean otherwise, what were they gonna do more?

The One Where Monica and Chandler Never Got Married | Entertain This!

No, I had not read that but I read an article about a year ago that talked about the Mondler debate that had been in the writers room. I really do believe we have Mondler to thank for ten seasons. They totally revitalized the show.
Old 06-14-2015, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Hope that you guys enjoy the weekend!
It was lovely for me, how about you?

Quote:
No, I had not read that but I read an article about a year ago that talked about the Mondler debate that had been in the writers room. I really do believe we have Mondler to thank for ten seasons. They totally revitalized the show.
I know nothing about that era because I watched Friends after the show ended, also it helped me study for TOEFL I cannot imagine Mondler not together. I loved Richard too for Monica but after he bailed on her I wouldn't imagine Monica going back to him when he wanted her back even if Chandler was not around. Mondler is such a great story, I cannot understand why writers were still in debate while giving foreshadowings all over
Old 06-15-2015, 12:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It was lovely for me, how about you?

I know nothing about that era because I watched Friends after the show ended, also it helped me study for TOEFL I cannot imagine Mondler not together. I loved Richard too for Monica but after he bailed on her I wouldn't imagine Monica going back to him when he wanted her back even if Chandler was not around. Mondler is such a great story, I cannot understand why writers were still in debate while giving foreshadowings all over
It is kinda weird to think about them not together. Also a lot of the writers changed so the ones who wrote foreshadowing things in season one were probably gone by the time they got together. I just love how what the writers were toying with and debating is what the fans probably were. Although I can't imagine a fab not liking Mondler.
Old 06-15-2015, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It is kinda weird to think about them not together. Also a lot of the writers changed so the ones who wrote foreshadowing things in season one were probably gone by the time they got together. I just love how what the writers were toying with and debating is what the fans probably were. Although I can't imagine a fab not liking Mondler.
Oh that is interesting too. But exec producers haven't changed right? So there must have been an ongoing plan I'd imagine Anyways I am happy about the result hehe
Old 06-15-2015, 02:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh that is interesting too. But exec producers haven't changed right? So there must have been an ongoing plan I'd imagine Anyways I am happy about the result hehe
You are correct. The producers stayed till the end. All I know is I like it and my favorite seasons are 5-10.
Old 06-15-2015, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
You are correct. The producers stayed till the end. All I know is I like it and my favorite seasons are 5-10.
I loved every season and I basically binge watched it so nothing devastated me the way it would have if I watched it when it was on I love them all but my favorite character is Joey actually. I love him so so so much. I am one of the few who also liked Joey and Rachel together It did not feel forced to me, did it to you? But eventually I loved how RR found each other's ways back too, it was beautiful imo. And as I said I cannot imagine Friends without Mondler. Remember when Monica met her "soulmate" the cheese guy? I love how she said to Chandler that they love each other and they worked hard for their relationship, so that is more important than both wanting to live in a house of cheese (plus she rethought it and decided that she can't live in that house because cleaning would be so hard haha).
Old 06-15-2015, 03:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I loved every season and I basically binge watched it so nothing devastated me the way it would have if I watched it when it was on I love them all but my favorite character is Joey actually. I love him so so so much. I am one of the few who also liked Joey and Rachel together It did not feel forced to me, did it to you? But eventually I loved how RR found each other's ways back too, it was beautiful imo. And as I said I cannot imagine Friends without Mondler. Remember when Monica met her "soulmate" the cheese guy? I love how she said to Chandler that they love each other and they worked hard for their relationship, so that is more important than both wanting to live in a house of cheese (plus she rethought it and decided that she can't live in that house because cleaning would be so hard haha).
I don't think I could love you more.

One of my favorite episodes is the Barbados one because of Joey and Rachel. I love loved them. RR came off forced in the end. He dated Charlie then within weeks, he is in love with Rachel? IDK, I ignored that cause I had my Mondler and Phoebe and Mike. How beautiful was that wedding? Outside in the snow. My fav characters were always Monica and Chandler, even before Mondler. My favorite roommates was Joey and Rachel. Okay, now I need to go watch Friends.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread