Old 05-16-2015, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

it is such an awesome one
Old 05-17-2015, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You are such a fan
Old 05-18-2015, 01:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can't help myself this lads just stole my heart. and they are hiding it pretty well
Old 05-19-2015, 12:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww it happens and it is not a bad thing, enjoy it

Hey Leighton is pregnant!!! I am so happy for them
Old 05-27-2015, 12:38 AM
Master Fan

A movie suggestion. I just saw Pitch Perfect 2 and it was so funny. I also want to watch the new Avengers movie. I'm sure it will happen eventually.
Old 05-27-2015, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

woohoo! I hope it happens!

Scott Patterson hints at the possibility of a Gilmore Girls movie

Scott Patterson: Gilmore Girls movie could maybe, possibly happen | EW.com

Quote:
Could Gilmore Girls fans finally get the Luke-Lorelai wedding they’ve always wanted? Well, let’s just say that it seems to be a possibility.

Before the upcoming Gilmore Girls reunion panel at the ATX Television Festival, Scott Patterson, who played Luke Danes on the show, has been making the press rounds, and he’s been fairly open about the possibility of an on-screen reunion. According to Time, Patterson stopped by the Gilmore Girls podcast and revealed that, “there are talks going on at the moment.”

Furthermore, he said, “I can’t really go into any details, but there is some activity. I’m hopeful, and I’m in. I think it would be a big event, and I think it would be a great fan celebration.”

And even though Time suggests that Patterson could’ve been referring to the ATX Television Festival panel, the actor then went on to tell the The Huffington Post that there have been some “conversations” about a reunion and “maybe even a movie.”

And just for the record, he also told HuffPost that he—much like many fans—was “miffed” when Luke and Lorelai didn’t get to tie the knot. There’s no time like the present, right Gilmore Girls fans?

If nothing else, we know that the Gilmore Girls set still exists, seeing as it’s often used in other shows, such as The CW’s now-canceled Hart of Dixie and ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars.
Old 05-27-2015, 12:43 AM
Master Fan

Did I hear about it!!!! I was listening to the the Gilmore Guys podcast when Scott was on and I got so happy when I heard that. Made my day.

BTW, it's the Gilmore Guys podcast, Time got it wrong.

Check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyR0Jji430Y

I also can't wait till ATX, I really wanted to go.
Old 05-27-2015, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Did I hear about it!!!! I was listening to the the Gilmore Guys podcast when Scott was on and I got so happy when I heard that. Made my day.

BTW, it's the Gilmore Guys podcast, Time got it wrong.

Check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyR0Jji430Y

I also can't wait till ATX, I really wanted to go.
YES I KNOW! We were just talking about the podcast you showed me and then the reunion news came out! So great! That podcast is also a brilliant idea. Loved it (ETA: OMG I LOVED THAT RAP!! They are so good! hehe)

Oh I wish you could go to ATX! Will you be working?
Old 05-27-2015, 12:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
YES I KNOW! We were just talking about the podcast you showed me and then the reunion news came out! So great! That podcast is also a brilliant idea. Loved it

Oh I wish you could go to ATX! Will you be working?
I will. But it's also the hottest ticket in town. It's more money than I want to spend this year. The plane ticket, hotel, rental car and ATX ticket. Not to mention food. Thank goodness for youtube. I will be watching like a hawk while the ATX is going on.

I listen to the podcast twice a week at work. Makes my day brighter.
Old 05-27-2015, 01:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I will. But it's also the hottest ticket in town. It's more money than I want to spend this year. The plane ticket, hotel, rental car and ATX ticket. Not to mention food. Thank goodness for youtube. I will be watching like a hawk while the ATX is going on.

I listen to the podcast twice a week at work. Makes my day brighter.
Oh shoot! OFC! But that sounds a great idea too I am sure they will live stream it!

wish we could see NG cast attending to some event. I miss them
Old 05-27-2015, 01:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh shoot! OFC! But that sounds a great idea too I am sure they will live stream it!

wish we could see NG cast attending to some event. I miss them
I know, right?! They need to go to Comic-con or Paleyfest.

They don't live stream but thankfully people upload videos.
Old 05-27-2015, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I know, right?! They need to go to Comic-con or Paleyfest.

They don't live stream but thankfully people upload videos.
Thank God for youtubers

They have a 100th episode coming and idk what they are planning but I also think it won't be a big thing as it is in other shows. I mean they must have shot it already because it is the 3rd episode of S5 I think but we heard nothing about it

Do you have any summer shows that you are expecting? I am expecting Suits
Old 05-27-2015, 01:57 AM
Master Fan

Didn't we read that they just shot episode 98? That's crazy! It seems like they just started.

I watch Ice Road Truckers, Baby Momma, Melissa and Joey, Chasing Life, Girl Meets World, and Britain's got Talent.

I am giving up on Rookie Blue. I'm not sure if I will like So You Think I Can Dance this summer. Last year was so boring, I never finished. At least the auditions are fun.
Old 05-27-2015, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Didn't we read that they just shot episode 98? That's crazy! It seems like they just started.

I watch Ice Road Truckers, Baby Momma, Melissa and Joey, Chasing Life, Girl Meets World, and Britain's got Talent.

I am giving up on Rookie Blue. I'm not sure if I will like So You Think I Can Dance this summer. Last year was so boring, I never finished. At least the auditions are fun.
Oh ok! I think they shot 97th episode, 5x4 being the last one. But they will have 4 episodes wihout Zooey after that. Soooo how it will gonna be??? Maybe they shoot orderless

I'd go with Schmece wedding for the 100th episode tbh. Or maybe like the Las Vegas episode of Friends. They see some road bumps from their families and decide to elope

You have so many shows that I have no clue about
Old 05-27-2015, 02:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh ok! I think they shot 97th episode, 5x4 being the last one. But they will have 4 episodes wihout Zooey after that. Soooo how it will gonna be??? Maybe they shoot orderless

I'd go with Schmece wedding for the 100th episode tbh. Or maybe like the Las Vegas episode of Friends. They see some road bumps from their families and decide to elope

You have so many shows that I have no clue about

I like TV, what can I say. Lol.... Some are better than others.

I can see them talking about elopement after the families meet and they have so much against them. They won't, I'm sure but they will consider it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread