Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2013, 06:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Wade and Lemon were the only reason to watch tonight.

AB and Lavon were cute.

For the rest zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Laurène is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

This episode was Boring! I only really like Zoe when she's with Wade, Lavon, or Lemon. The rest of the time she just bugs me (and I still don't buy her as a competent doctor). I hated the reappearance of Ruby, but I'm glad she was sent on her merry way. I am looking forward to Wade/Lemon working together. They are a fun/entertaining pair.
moozy426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:00 PM
Absolute Fan

I found the episode, while there wasn't much, it was still fun for me. The scenes between Wade and Lemon, why they want to win the boat, Brick possibly dying, and I felt there was a theme or something about being selfless that was being presented in this episode. With George and Zoe, Lemon and Annabeth, Lemon with Brick (but that IS her dad), Wade with Lemon. Last time I noticed something where it seemed like a theme was going on, it was when everyone in Bluebell had the flu and we saw Lemon with that guy while she was sick and Lavon was taking care of Annabeth and then Wade was with Zoe and I kept thinking there was this "being there in sickness and in health" going on. I'm sorry. It's just me with my own thoughts on all this. I just enjoyed it for its first episode back from being on hiatus.

"You spit on me!" "You were choking me - I didn't mean to spit on you, darling." - Rachel Bilson and Ben McKenzie
NewOCFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:06 AM
Ultimate Fan

It was an OK episode not great, but I hope the ratings will remain stable. I hope the next weeks promo doesn't scare too many people away. I won't be watching it live, but I don't count in the ratings anyway.

Wade and Lemon was the best part of tonights episode. Their banter was hilarious.

I didn't mind Jonah, Zoe or George until the the very end.

What really stood out as a WTF, out of left field moment was Jonah telling Zoe she is a "scenic duck kinda girl" (or something like that) after being anti-George for the whole episode. It was like Leila or Mrs. Tucker took over his body and said those words. That made ZERO sense and we didn't need the foreshadowing imo.
Fogh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

The Annabeth scenes (with Lemon and Lavon) really stood out for me. I'm so invested in her storyline, that I hope she'll become a regular.

I'm kind of scared for Brick, it was a bit obvious for the viewer that he was lying about his condition. He was overwhelmed when he saw everybody waiting for him.

Furthermore I think that Lemon and Wade would make a good business team. Wade has the natural instinct and Lemon has the wits and smarts to pull it off.
Old 04-10-2013, 06:50 AM
Extreme Fan

I liked the episode. Nothing too exciting but lots of nice stuff, I thought.

Finally some Zoe and George time. The scene in the hospital between them stood out for me. George wasn't smart about delaying Brick in coming back to Bluebell, but it's clear that he wanted to protect Zoe, because he really cares deeply for her.

Wally selling the RJ. Does that mean he’s leaving BB? That would be a shame. I like the way he speaks. I always find it hilarious that he’s referring to Wanda as “my lovely niece Wanda”

Loved Lemon and Annabeth conversations this episode. They have such a great friendship. Lemon showed real growth.
Hated Ruby being back, I really don't like her and I don't get what Lavon ever saw in her. Happy for AB and Lavon. They deserve some happiness.

Lemon and Wade in the contest together makes me looking forward to their RJ partnership. Fun to see Wade and Lemon looking more worn every scene during the contest.
Lemon and Wade discussing the R-J co-ownership. Wade: “Lord have merci”

Brick is clearly lying; I’m worried about him (so is Zoe, it seemed)
LazySummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved the episode. It entertained me a lot, and I enjoyed every scene Except maybe the ones that Jonah was in

I loved how touched Brick looked when he came back from the MRI. I wonder if the doctors did find something more serious, he didn't seem as relieved to me as he could have been. I don't know, maybe that's just me though.

I loved the Lemon/Wade scenes and I think it would be great if they bought the Rammer Jammer together. I can see so many funny scenes in our future Plus, I was so touched when Wade took his hands off the boat, that scene was very powerful.

I appreciated Lemon finally telling AB that she should go for Lavon. The Lemon/AB scenes are always cute.

I didn't care much for Ruby being back, but thankfully, it seems like she's gone for good now.

As I said, I loved the episode, it was lighthearted and cute, and it kind of made me wish I was there to party with them (at least with Zoe )

Can't wait for the new one
Cosmic Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:08 AM
Loyal Fan

at the start of the show i was a zoe/george fan & then i became a huge zoe/wade fan... you gave us zoe & wade for 15mins and pulled them apart.. boohooo i want them back.. but i guess if zoe & george got together maybe it would make zoe realize that shes meant to be with wade.

love the show sometimes i think this show is like the carry on of GG, zoe is the older version of rory.. love it

Luke&Lorelai..Lucas&Brooke..Troy&Gabriella..Jay&Erin..Wade&Zoe..Rachel&Finn..Rayna&Deacon

Gilmore Girls..One Tree Hill.. Friday Night Lights #Gonebutnotforgotten
Lozza9294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Love (View Post)
I loved how touched Brick looked when he came back from the MRI. I wonder if the doctors did find something more serious, he didn't seem as relieved to me as he could have been. I don't know, maybe that's just me though.
No, I think you are spot on. I don't believe Brick was touched, but more of a quick sigh and put on a "game face" that all is well. He's hiding something...symptoms...and he knows, but trying to hide it.

It was one of the story lines I actually enjoyed and looking forward to learning more.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree, I'm really worried about Brick...I have a feeling he has something serious
Old 04-12-2013, 10:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

I am a HUGE ZW fan. I have liked George a bit more since he started dating Tansy, but I will hate him if he breaks Tansy's heart. :c

I watch a lot of shows.
Shay-La is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Will there be a new thread for 2x19 titled "This Kiss" otherwise known as Romeo & Juliet? Or do we continue on this one until it reaches the magic number of post.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes sure, there will be a new episode discussion thread for 2x19 Steffi will open it soon
Old 04-13-2013, 02:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Don't you worry, I always open the new episode discussion threads on Friday or Saturday
Cosmic Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Love (View Post)
Don't you worry, I always open the new episode discussion threads on Friday or Saturday
Ok, I didn't know how it worked. Thanks a bunch!!