Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2013, 08:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazySummer (View Post)
I agree this episode was not as good as last episode but I loved it anyway, mainly because of some good George and Zoe scenes. I like Joel well enough as a character but I don't see any chemistry between him and Zoe.
But their were a lot of funny moments that I really liked:
- Frank turning his shop desk into an investigators desk was hilarious to me
- Lemon "cleaning" the wall and her "I used very small words" (I quit, love Lemon) to Cricket
- Wade: "Hey healer, previously known as doc"

Other observations:
- I liked George and Lavon teaming up for the town
- I was relieved Brick explained his grumpyness to Zoe and took her back in as a doctor.
- Hurting George is always funny and that piece of skin stuck in the zipper really looked realistic and gros
- Everything is really s1 again: fish out of water story (this time Joel), George hurt again like in the pilot, needing zoe’s medical attention, Brick being an a… about Zoe doctoring in BB, George mentioning a legal clause that’s not good news for ZOe (like in ep2 of s1).
One more similarity to season 1 is Lemon going through all the tasks for the Belles and then quitting just like episode 1x11 when Zoe went through the hazing to be a Belle and decided not to join.
Hon-ay 1x11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked the episode, but I think it was the weakest out of the three that have aired so far.

Things I loved were Lemon quitting the Belles and before that, saying they were gonna call her new organisation "The Lemons" Lemon's and Annabeth's friendship is really great, I enjoy all of their scenes - they have developed a really true friendship during S2, it's lovely.
I loved Lavon and George/Lavon and Brick teaming up to get Bluebell's own team. Poor Brick though for having to entertain his teenage "sweetheart"

Lynly annoys me, sorry to be saying that so frankly, but I think her character does nothing for any storyline except for bringing poor George into trouble - emotionally and this time, even physically.
I am also not a real fan of Joel either. And that's not because he's with Zoe or anything, but the way his character is written is... well, not the way I like it

Brick and Zoe making up and Zoe getting her job back was really sweet. I like how far they've come, one of the best developments in the show so far

Quote:
- Wade: "Hey healer, previously known as doc"
My favorite quote of the episode - along with Lemon's inscription on the wall
Cosmic Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread