Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2012, 06:09 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever yours (View Post)
So they should make it official and he can finally say that he has an actual girlfriend to push off girls' advances.
That's what Wade wanted to do at the Halloween party. He tried to warn Zoe about how she was sending him alone to a bar with scantily-clad women.
Old 11-03-2012, 06:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
I think with Wade and his insecurities that it will be come an issue. He may start to think that she is ashamed of being with him. I don't think that she is ashamed. I think she just doesn't think they are going to last so she doesn't want to have to answer questions if the rest of the town is aware. And right now she sort of has him all to herself and I think she likes that.
I still think Zoe is embarrassed to be with Wade to some extent and that plays into her not wanting to go public. I think the other stuff plays into it as well. Which really isn't fair. It's like Wade isn't even remotely close to the type she saw herself with and she's embarrassed by that AND throw in the fact that she doesn't think they'll last, etc and it's just her being embarrassed or something.

Quote:
I also wonder if it might partly be because of George - not on Zoe's end, but on Wade's. Zoe was quite open with George about sleeping with Wade & that she's involved with someone now, but apparently Wade & George are friends (I'm going to need to see them interact more if the writers really want us to buy that), so maybe he doesn't want George to know quite yet, or doesn't want him to find out about it from the rest of the town gossiping. I've been saying since 1.10 though that I don't see how George hasn't figured out how much Wade is into Zoe.
I think it's Zoe and only Zoe keeping them from being public. Wade wanted to be public and wanted to talk to George. I think he told her to wake George up, so they could talk but she balked. I'm pretty sure George will figure it out. I will give him a pass this episode since he spent the episode in a sleepwalking state and then he had Zoe messing with his head at the end. I think it's pretty reasonable to not be able to piece it together right then. However, if he still doesn't know in the next few episodes, then George is just an idiot. But yeah, there were plenty of things he should have picked up on but I don't think he's ever considered Wade as legit competition.

-Hannah
Old 11-03-2012, 06:38 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks liked the song The lyrics do match.

So I keep imagining scenarios to get back at Zoe. I think I'm still a little ticked at her for this past episode. I mean I can get past it, but I think it is going to have to be pointed out to her in the very near future exactly how she is treating Wade.

Go with the whole not wanting to go public thing. Now we saw how women are going to throw themselves at Wade. He even pointed that out to her. So if she is around when it happens, she actually can't say anything. I think she would have a very hard time just sitting back and watching it happen. Sure Wade won't do anything. But part of his job as a bartender is to flirt with women. And no one knows that he is sort of involved with someone so it would look odd for him to suddenly start turning down every woman who throws herself at him or to at least not flirt with her.

I can see Zoe wanting to start letting everyone know once she actually sees that happen. She didn't have to see it at Halloween because she wasn't around. And actually I hope Wade points the fact out to her that she can't really say anything about it because they are just casually monogamous.
Old 11-03-2012, 06:52 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Thanks liked the song The lyrics do match.

So I keep imagining scenarios to get back at Zoe. I think I'm still a little ticked at her for this past episode. I mean I can get past it, but I think it is going to have to be pointed out to her in the very near future exactly how she is treating Wade.

Go with the whole not wanting to go public thing. Now we saw how women are going to throw themselves at Wade. He even pointed that out to her. So if she is around when it happens, she actually can't say anything. I think she would have a very hard time just sitting back and watching it happen. Sure Wade won't do anything. But part of his job as a bartender is to flirt with women. And no one knows that he is sort of involved with someone so it would look odd for him to suddenly start turning down every woman who throws herself at him or to at least not flirt with her.

I can see Zoe wanting to start letting everyone know once she actually sees that happen. She didn't have to see it at Halloween because she wasn't around. And actually I hope Wade points the fact out to her that she can't really say anything about it because they are just casually monogamous.
they do and i think it's a good thing I have to wait to make a vid because we should get more scenes and stuff so during the hiatus I will be doing that.

Yeah they will eventually have to make it known and i really can't wait for that. Ugh too bad Shelly isn't around anymore I would have loved for her reaction.

And I just don't get how George doesn't know. I just don't get it. I mean, he knows that they slept together so who else could it possibly be?

Yeah I'm no angel I'm just me
But I will love you
endlessly
tumblr
Old 11-03-2012, 07:00 AM
Elite Fan

George just hasn't had enough time to put 2+2 together which was said. He was probably shocked when she told him. And he wasn't in his right mind. But if he actually starts thinking about it, it should be obvious. But then I don't think he is going to give it much thought since he is moving on to Presley.

So on my 3rd rewatch actually watching the whole thing instead of just FFing this past episode. Now that the rage has passed everytime Zoe is near George in the houseboat I am actually listening to her. Exactly WTF is she telling George? I am finding myself actually laughing at it now instead of getting pissed. Ok in order for them to be together sometime down the road when their magical stars align, she wants him to move on past her and basically forget about her and get serious with someone else all so she won't be his rebound. Is that the summary? Because none of that makes any bit of sense. Seriously look at it. It is one big mass of contradictions. And we won't even get into the fact that if he is serious with someone else that she could still wind up being his rebound just not his rebound from Lemon.

And George is just like "Ok" and then asks Presley out. And people are saying that Wade is the one being used. Now I won't deny that she is using Wade, but that was a serious mind ----- that she just gave George as well.

Last edited by Tracie76; 11-03-2012 at 07:10 AM
Old 11-03-2012, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoRBD (View Post)
Yeah they will eventually have to make it known and i really can't wait for that. Ugh too bad Shelly isn't around anymore I would have loved for her reaction.
Yes..I was thinking that when Wanda made all those comments about him going away AGAIN. I guess Shelly would have picked up on it, probably. And she would have supported it, too, from what we've seen in season 1. So really, what happened to her? They could at least mention her.

http://sundaystorms.tumblr.com/post/33842223169
Old 11-03-2012, 07:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa2011 (View Post)
Yes..I was thinking that when Wanda made all those comments about him going away AGAIN. I guess Shelly would have picked up on it, probably. And she would have supported it, too, from what we've seen in season 1. So really, what happened to her? They could at least mention her.
I wonder if perhaps the actress might have been too busy to be on so far this season. I just saw something yesterday that she is going to be in. I do hope she at least appears one other time.

And I had to laugh at all of Wanda's "agains". I guess Zoe is keeping Wade pretty busy.

Almost time for a new thread again. New title ideas? And who wants to open the next one?
Old 11-03-2012, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank god. That's great news.

I can open, if no one else wants to. How about the second suggestion from last time?
"You don't want Wade to have sex with anyone else because you liiiiiike him." ~Lavon

or:
"In the long term, it’s all Wade, baby!" ~Wilson Bethel
"W is confronted with the possibility of having to grow up a bit & Z is kind of bringing that out in him." ~WB

Quote:
So on my 3rd rewatch actually watching the whole thing instead of just FFing this past episode. Now that the rage has passed everytime Zoe is near George in the houseboat I am actually listening to her. Exactly WTF is she telling George? I am finding myself actually laughing at it now instead of getting pissed. Ok in order for them to be together sometime down the road when their magical stars align, she wants him to move on past her and basically forget about her and get serious with someone else all so she won't be his rebound. Is that the summary? Because none of that makes any bit of sense. Seriously look at it. It is one big mass of contradictions. And we won't even get into the fact that if he is serious with someone else that she could still wind up being his rebound just not his rebound from Lemon.

And George is just like "Ok" and then asks Presley out. And people are saying that Wade is the one being used. Now I won't deny that she is using Wade, but that was a serious mind ----- that she just gave George as well.
That was already my first reaction- WTF is she even saying/meaning? I so didnt get it. And still dont...for the same reasons you mentioned.

And I agree about it. obviously she uses both on different levels. That doesnt make Wade "dumb" or whatever some people were saying. Or if they call Wade dumb in that situation..then George is just as well, seriously. They both just took what they could get from her in that moment.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I think as of this past episode it is purely Zoe as to why they haven't gone public. Wade clearly wants to. He wanted her to wear the go go boot and mini skirt and she said something about people putting them together. Wade asked her if he was supposed to have a problem with that. And when George was out by the hay bales, Wade told her to wake him up so they could have a real conversation.
I had to rewatch that part a few times to figure out what Zoe was saying. After the "put us together" line she says something about dressing up as the Morton Salt Girl (I didn't know who that was... I had to look it up). So Wade was referring to not having a problem with her dressing up as the Morton Salt Girl.

Either way, I still think he'd be okay with going public. Just the fact that he wanted to go to the party with her, sort of dressed in couply costumes, says that. I don't think he's 100% ready to announce it, yet, but that's mainly because of George.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

New title suggestion:

There are rules now. I'm not exactly sure what those rules are, but there are rules.

The Wade I know doesn't cheat! And everything else is just crappy writing!!!
Old 11-03-2012, 07:24 AM
Elite Fan

I like: "You don't want Wade to have sex with anyone else because you liiiiiike him." ~Lavon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope137 (View Post)
I had to rewatch that part a few times to figure out what Zoe was saying. After the "put us together" line she says something about dressing up as the Morton Salt Girl (I didn't know who that was... I had to look it up). So Wade was referring to not having a problem with her dressing up as the Morton Salt Girl.

Either way, I still think he'd be okay with going public. Just the fact that he wanted to go to the party with her, sort of dressed in couply costumes, says that. I don't think he's 100% ready to announce it, yet, but that's mainly because of George.
I don't think he was referring to the Morton salt girl reference. That wouldn't make any sense really. And when he wanted her to wake up George he wanted to have that talk. I do think that he wants people to know about them. I also missed the whole Morton salt thing at first. I think he was still referring to her comment about people putting them together.

Maybe initially he didn't mind it so much about not being 100% out there, but definitely after George walking around and calling her his girlfriend he wanted it known.

Quote:
And I agree about it. obviously she uses both on different levels. That doesnt make Wade "dumb" or whatever some people were saying. Or if they call Wade dumb in that situation..then George is just as well, seriously. They both just took what they could get from her in that moment.
Aside from this past episode that was my biggest WTF this week. I literally had to bite my tongue at that comment. And yes if one is then the other is as well. I don't think either guy is dumb, they are just not willing to face reality at the moment. But Wade actually is at least getting something out of the whole deal.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I like: "You don't want Wade to have sex with anyone else because you liiiiiike him." ~Lavon

I don't think he was referring to the Morton salt girl reference. That wouldn't make any sense really. And when he wanted her to wake up George he wanted to have that talk. I do think that he wants people to know about them. I also missed the whole Morton salt thing at first. I think he was still referring to her comment about people putting them together.

Maybe initially he didn't mind it so much about not being 100% out there, but definitely after George walking around and calling her his girlfriend he wanted it known.

Aside from this past episode that was my biggest WTF this week. I literally had to bite my tongue at that comment. And yes if one is then the other is as well. I don't think either guy is dumb, they are just not willing to face reality at the moment. But Wade actually is at least getting something out of the whole deal.
Yeah, he might not have been referring to the Morton salt thing. I just took it as a kinky quote from Wade .

It doesn't matter anyway because, like you said, he did seem fine with going public. Still not sure about the George thing, though. At first he didn't want George to know (he was keeping it a secret from him in the Rammer Jammer scene). But after the whole sleepwalking/"girlfriend" debacle, I don't think George's opinion mattered so much to him anymore. I mean, he did go over to enforce the rules, and he didn't know that George would still be in sleepwalking state when he got there...
Old 11-03-2012, 07:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope137 (View Post)
Yeah, he might not have been referring to the Morton salt thing. I just took it as a kinky quote from Wade .

It doesn't matter anyway because, like you said, he did seem fine with going public. Still not sure about the George thing, though. At first he didn't want George to know (he was keeping it a secret from him in the Rammer Jammer scene). But after the whole sleepwalking/"girlfriend" debacle, I don't think George's opinion mattered so much to him anymore. I mean, he did go over to enforce the rules, and he didn't know that George would still be in sleepwalking state when he got there...
I definitely think George's actions pushed him over the line to not really caring who knew.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll add the rules one in our list Nina, so we'll be sure to use it asap. I loved that line.

Quote:

I got the impression he didnt even think about being in the public with Zoe all that much until, like you said, George called Zoe his gf. I think that really triggered something in him. And rightly so.

I had to, too. Like, are you serious? Especially since yes, Wade is the one actually getting something out of it. And ZW, too. A foundation to build up on.

New Thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread