Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2012, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That kiss
Old 09-09-2012, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
That is my hope too. The last thing I want is for Wade to be shown pining and acting like he has no life outside of Zoe while they explore ZG. I want Wade to be shown to be working on his bar or doing something else productive just not sitting around moping after her.
I hope they will do it in that way, because I dont want the character of Wade to suffer under the triangle. There's so much more they could and should do with his character, when they go for GZ.

And thanks for setting me straight on that promo moment with George, you were right (cant remember who exactly said it),promos are misleading and it's hard to tell anything proper. And I should really try and keep an open mind to his character. gonna be my personal mission in season 2.

My favorite shirtless Wade moment- either when he saved the baby goat, with Zoe's comment, or in 1x04 when Zoe threw the water over him.
Old 09-09-2012, 07:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa2011 (View Post)
I hope they will do it in that way, because I dont want the character of Wade to suffer under the triangle. There's so much more they could and should do with his character, when they go for GZ.

And thanks for setting me straight on that promo moment with George, you were right (cant remember who exactly said it),promos are misleading and it's hard to tell anything proper. And I should really try and keep an open mind to his character. gonna be my personal mission in season 2.

My favorite shirtless Wade moment- either when he saved the baby goat, with Zoe's comment, or in 1x04 when Zoe threw the water over him.
Yes promos can be very misleading.

My favorite shirtless Wade moment is episode 4 when he comes out of the water. LOL Yes I'm going for the hot moment here.

I'm rewatching episode 7 and will have a small book to post shortly.

--------------------------------------------
Episode 7 Rewatch Summary & Thoughts

Loved the opening scene with Zoe and Lavon and Lavon's little one-liners.

lol at George's reaction to turtles

Once again Zoe is unwilling to consider Wade. And she wants someone "like George". Her face though when she overhears Wade refer to Tansy as his wife tells another story. And then she freaks out while she is talking to Addy. After she gets done talking to Addy she then says, "There are no single men in BlueBell." I think she always liked having Wade as an option even if she didn't intend to pursue it.

Enter Judson, a single George.

Loved the conversation with Lavon where she is showing off her dress and trying to get his opinion.

I'm still confused as to why Tansy was acting possessive of Wade unless she just didn't approve of Zoe. And again the look on Zoe's face when she is watching Wade and Tansy outside of George's office. Yeah I don't think she likes the fact that he is married.

Poor George just seems completely flustered with the whole relationship between Tansy and Wade like he can't fathom that she has a fiance.

While talking to Addy, Zoe clearly has no idea what falling in love is like. I think that perhaps she listens too well to what Addy has to say which may be why she latches on to the idea of George. She sees the kind of relationship Addy has with Bill.

I never was bothered by Tansy or saw her as a threat. It is clear in this episode that Wade is long over her if he ever did love her to begin with. He doesn't show any signs of jealousy. He is ready to let her move on without any hesitation. He only stops things when he thinks it is in her best interest. He cares for her more as a friend than a lover. I loved his "Oh hell no."

Poor Zoe got frightened and chickended out on her date with Judson. She really has no idea about relationships. LOL at her cue cards.

I liked that Lavon was willing to try to make the best out of a bad situation with Lemon. LOL at Slow Bob

There is Wade eating again at the Rammer Jammer. I understand now why he has so many shirtless scenes. They had to cut money from his wardrobe budget to increase his food budget. I like how he wanted to protect Tansy. I just wish he could have thought of a better way.

I'm not going to comment too much on the whole George and Zoe "date" thing. At first when they are walking and talking when they come out of the movie theater they appear uncomfortable. At least George does. They are walking next to each other but George is more stiff. Definitely not an easy comraderie. It does get better around the time they get the ice cream cones. And now that is enough about that whole situation other to say it wasn't somethig I thought was appropriate.

Actually Zoe does confirm that she doesn't know how to be in a relationship. I had forgotten that part of this episode. And she took to heart everything Addy told her about falling in love. Again George seems baffled by the idea of someone being in a relationship for 6 years and not loving the other person. I think for George his whole idea of a relationship is defined by his with Lemon. And there was Zoe once again idealizing the idea of falling in love.

I loved the whole turtle race. Delia Ann is actually worse than Lemon at her most horrible. I loved how Lemon not so accidentally held the microphone so everyone could hear what she was saying. I liked Lavon and Lemon's dynamic in this episode. If they are like this in season 2 I could get behind them.

LOL at hurt George. He is hilarious when he is injured. The sparks flying between Wade and Zoe the whole time she is tending to George. And she had to bring up the fact of Wade "canoodling with another man's girl." I think she is quite bothered by Tansy. I like that Wade admitted that he was wrong for almost kissing Tansy since he doesn't feel the same way about her. It shows that he is honorable and doesn't intend to lead anyone on.

Ugh, ugh, ugh on George lying to Lemon and the whole scene with Zoe before Lemon showed up.

Wade's poor face when Zoe leaves with Judson. And just prior to that she was telling Wade that Judson was there and available. I can't help thinking but what about Wade?

Last edited by Tracie76; 09-09-2012 at 08:16 AM
Old 09-09-2012, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm gonna watch now, too and read all of your little book. Yay.

(And I so cant wait for a promo for episode 1, gah. )
Old 09-09-2012, 07:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm gonna watch now, too and read all of your little book. Yay.

(And I so cant wait for a promo for episode 1, gah. )
lol...I probably got a bit carried away with this episode. There was just so many hints in regards to relationships.

I can't wait, it seems like episode 1 is so close now. Just a little more than a week and the new episode will be on the TV program guide for Direct TV complete with a description. (the guide shows episodes up to 2 weeks before they air)
Old 09-09-2012, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No problem at all, I know the feeling.

And that's so cool, didnt know that. We can almost start a real countdown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
Loved the opening scene with Zoe and Lavon and Lavon's little one-liners.
"It's not so sugary."
Lavon called her "Big Z/C"? Or did I misunderstand? Either way, I just love their scenes.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
No problem at all, I know the feeling.

And that's so cool, didnt know that. We can almost start a real countdown.

"It's not so sugary."
Lavon called her "Big Z/C"? Or did I misunderstand? Either way, I just love their scenes.
I heard "Z"
Old 09-09-2012, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Then it's even cooler, Big Z.

Lemon is so intimidating with that poor man. I really like how George is the calm counterpart to all of Lemon's crazy habits. And his fear of turtles really is cute. ^^

Oh, Tansy appears. I like her. (:
Old 09-09-2012, 08:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Then it's even cooler, Big Z.

Lemon is so intimidating with that poor man. I really like how George is the calm counterpart to all of Lemon's crazy habits. And his fear of turtles really is cute. ^^

Oh, Tansy appears. I like her. (:
I liked Tansy too. I think that was because it was obvious she wasn't ever a threat to Z/W.

Agreed completely on George being able to balance Lemon's crazy. I think that is why they work well together.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Mh, I think she's a cool character in general..I didnt mind her getting back together with Wade or trying to all that much. They probably could have worked, too. Idk.

Quote:
Once again Zoe is unwilling to consider Wade. And she wants someone "like George". Her face though when she overhears Wade refer to Tansy as his wife tells another story. And then she freaks out while she is talking to Addy. After she gets done talking to Addy she then says, "There are no single men in BlueBell." I think she always liked having Wade as an option even if she didn't intend to pursue it.
Yeah, what she "wants" and is looking for is clearly some kind of..Idk? Dream? Definitely a part of why I dont like the idea of Zoe getting with George, I just dont think it's what she needs in her life. I feel like it would end like it did her mother/Dr. Hart.
And her face definitely tells it all when Wade drops the wife-bomb. She can deny and say what she wants..it's just so obvious.
I love how shelley is still and always supporting Wade and WZ.

Judson was..well, not my favorite guest character.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think my favorite shirtless Wade moment is in episode 4 when he jumps in the water and then take of his shirt

I also like the one in the finale when he takes of the shirt trying to help saving the baby goat.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Mh, I think she's a cool character in general..I didnt mind her getting back together with Wade or trying to all that much. They probably could have worked, too. Idk.

Yeah, what she "wants" and is looking for is clearly some kind of..Idk? Dream? Definitely a part of why I dont like the idea of Zoe getting with George, I just dont think it's what she needs in her life. I feel like it would end like it did her mother/Dr. Hart.
And her face definitely tells it all when Wade drops the wife-bomb. She can deny and say what she wants..it's just so obvious.
I love how shelley is still and always supporting Wade and WZ.

Judson was..well, not my favorite guest character.
I didn't mind Judson so much this episode. I knew he was just a diversion.

I agree that she idealizes the idea of George. She really doesn't know him well enough to have fallen so deeply for him. And I think early on there was the indication there that she wanted Wade or at least wanted him to be available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeLove. (View Post)
I think my favorite shirtless Wade moment is in episode 4 when he jumps in the water and then take of his shirt

I also like the one in the finale when he takes of the shirt trying to help saving the baby goat.
I like the 2nd as well but it always makes me laugh a little. It comes across almost like in the script they say "ok now WB take your shirt off time for another shirtless Wade moment". The other one seems a bit more natural and flowy.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:31 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Day 7 of the challenge.

What is your favorite scene where Wade is shirtless?
Definitely Wade working on his car in episode 16...
Old 09-09-2012, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I like the 2nd as well but it always makes me laugh a little. It comes across almost like in the script they say "ok now WB take your shirt off time for another shirtless Wade moment". The other one seems a bit more natural and flowy.
Yeah, I do agree with you about that
Old 09-09-2012, 08:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazygirl (View Post)
Definitely Wade working on his car in episode 16...
Completely forgot about that one.

The answer should have just been all of them.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread