Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2013, 06:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
I recall earlier the way people were voting was being questioned or commented on and something was said about following the leader.

It would be nice to be able to post and vote without anything be said or drama ensuing. But what do I know?
When I mentioned following the leader, I meant that we have many ZW scenes but few that anyone likw which means we can eliminate a lot without even thinking about it. It also doesn't help that we can't even know what is said in the scenes. As I said, it tells a lot about the first part if the season.

And Apples you did respond to me if you read your post again.

Tracie, I would love for this place to be friendly but I don't see it happening until either Zoe becones a saint or the Wade fanatics open a VW thread and migrate there. And now I know how Shu felt in the ZG thread.
Old 12-19-2013, 06:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogh (View Post)
When I mentioned following the leader, I meant that we have many ZW scenes but few that anyone likw which means we can eliminate a lot without even thinking about it. It also doesn't help that we can't even know what is said in the scenes. As I said, it tells a lot about the first part if the season.

Tracie, I would love for this place to be friendly but I don't see it happening until either Zoe becones a saint or the Wade fanatics open a VW thread and migrate there. And now I know how Shu felt in the ZG thread.
I don't think Zoe can become a saint. She is Jewish,
Old 12-19-2013, 06:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Personally I took your comment the wrong way so I'm sorry if that was misunderstood. It seemed like a negative comment about the way people were voting at the time. And then it made me feel like I had to justify why I was voting the way I was.

And the other comments aren't helping any. There are Zoe fanatics as well as Wade fanatics. It is a personal decision why someone ships a couple and they have their own reasons.

IMO, I want what is best for Zoe and Wade to become the best couple they can be. Sometimes that involves what I would consider constructive criticism yet it has been termed "Zoe hate" or bashing so I'm electing to just not even post any of my thoughts here any longer. I'll keep everything positive as much as I can. If I don't have anything positive to say then I'll keep my thoughts to myself.
Old 12-19-2013, 06:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson
Chris Pine

Quote:
Personally I took your comment the wrong way so I'm sorry if that was misunderstood. It seemed like a negative comment about the way people were voting at the time. And then it made me feel like I had to justify why I was voting the way I was.

And the other comments aren't helping any. There are Zoe fanatics as well as Wade fanatics. It is a personal decision why someone ships a couple and they have their own reasons.

IMO, I want what is best for Zoe and Wade to become the best couple they can be. Sometimes that involves what I would consider constructive criticism yet it has been termed "Zoe hate" or bashing so I'm electing to just not even post any of my thoughts here any longer. I'll keep everything positive as much as I can. If I don't have anything positive to say then I'll keep my thoughts to myself.
I don't think that some constructive criticism is bad, it is when it is fully negative that causes problems. (I am not saying you). But I think if we can all focus more on the positives of both characters instead of the negative maybe things can turn around? I do think both have work to do to be the best version of themselves. I don't think anyone wants them back together until they can stay together and thrive as a couple.

And yet as of today neither are any better then they were before. Sad but true. I do feel like this season has taken them both back for the most part. And as of now George is my favorite character.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 12-19-2013, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
I don't think that some constructive criticism is bad, it is when it is fully negative that causes problems.
Agree.

Quote:
as of now George is my favorite character.
You know it's bad when that happens.
Old 12-19-2013, 06:19 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:

No there actaully aren't any Zoe fanatics here. Everyone in this thread has Wade as their favorite character. Most of us aren't fanatics though which means we can see both sides of the coin and therefore often feel the need to defend her.
Old 12-19-2013, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
I don't think that some constructive criticism is bad, it is when it is fully negative that causes problems. (I am not saying you). But I think if we can all focus more on the positives of both characters instead of the negative maybe things can turn around? I do think both have work to do to be the best version of themselves. I don't think anyone wants them back together until they can stay together and thrive as a couple.

And yet as of today neither are any better then they were before. Sad but true. I do feel like this season has taken them both back for the most part. And as of now George is my favorite character.
I'd be lying if I pretended like I didn't think that things were a lot more one-sided so I'll elect to keep my thoughts to myself in the future. I'll stick to everything be happy happy.

IMO, George hasn't show much growth either but this isn't the thread for that.
Quote:
No there actaully aren't any Zoe fanatics here. Everyone in this thread has Wade as their favorite character. Most of us aren't fanatics though which means we can see both sides of the coin and therefore often feel the need to defend her.
IMO, there are people on all sides who are narrow-minded about all sorts of things. Whatever. To each his own. Everyone has their own reasons why they watch the show and ship WZ and not everyone is going to agree about everything.

Again whatever. For me going forward everything will remain positive as far as Wade, Zoe, and WZ are concerned.

Last edited by Tracie76; 12-19-2013 at 06:26 PM
Old 12-19-2013, 06:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson
Chris Pine

Quote:
I'd be lying if I pretended like I didn't think that things were a lot more one-sided so I'll elect to keep my thoughts to myself in the future. I'll stick to everything be happy happy.

IMO, George hasn't show much growth either but this isn't the thread for that.
If you are talking about the ZW relationship I will not deny that it is more one-sided. Also a problem with triangles.

If you are talking about something else I am confused!

George is funny. I didn't say he was better then anyone else.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 12-19-2013, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I hope we get some real growth from Zoe this season.
Old 12-19-2013, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

Old 12-19-2013, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Miss the scenes with the three of them
Old 12-19-2013, 06:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
I can understand how you may feel about character bashing as I have never seen you actually do that. You do always try to remain positive. However when I see worse and very vulgar Wade character bashing all around the boards(equal to calling Zoe things like a Sl** or a scum) and then to come in here act all innocent and complain about our posts about Zoe throwing insults that disturbs me and in turn I feel the need to defend him. I know what is being said and by whom and to whom.

Last edited by lemers718; 12-19-2013 at 06:49 PM
Old 12-19-2013, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

Old 12-19-2013, 06:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

Lisa, maybe stay away from those boards? Or at least take your anger out on them and not us hehe.

Last edited by Fogh; 12-19-2013 at 06:50 PM
Old 12-19-2013, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

The Gumbo