Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2020, 05:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
Love all the moments you chose

another underrated moment that I love is the end of 1x12, when Wade sees Zoe/Hudson kissing. Idk, maybe because I love angst? i also love the song in the background: wanna take you home with me

What? I'm so confused. Which is the OG song then? I actually love this version of Wade watching Judson/Zoe kiss with "Easy On Me" by Amber Hayes playing in the background. It really turns up the angst with Wade watching them. I'm guessing this one is not the OG, but I think I prefer it over the other one.

I hate when they change the songs. It gets so confusing.

Also, how cute was it that he combed his hair and bought a new shirt? And she noticed.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
***BLONDIE*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

The song that played when it first aired was "Wanna take you home with me"

Both greats songs tho. This show made me love country music
Old 04-05-2020, 07:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
The song that played when it first aired was "Wanna take you home with me both greats songs tho. This show made me love country music
I agree. The show has an amazing music playlist. This isn't the first time I noticed many of the songs changed either. I guess they changed a lot around for the DVDs. At least some of W/Z major moments seem to still be the same OG music on the DVD. I hate when favorite scene music is changed on the DVD's. It kinda ruins what you remember.

Oh and yes, Wade with his puppy dog "longing for Zoe" face is one of the best things about him. I mean, how can you not love Wade and not wanna root for him? Just look at his little face when he looks at her, esp when he's heartbroken. He loves her so deeply and has since the day he laid eyes on her. UGH, you just wanna hug him all the time.

"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 04-06-2020, 04:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

The way that Wade looked at Zoe always killed me, it was such good angst/longing though, couldn't help but enjoy it a little
Old 04-06-2020, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
The way that Wade looked at Zoe always killed me, it was such good angst/longing though, couldn't help but enjoy it a little
Yeah, all those longing looks he gave Zoe was actually what made me start shipping them. I feel like both Wade and Zoe had such an awesome way of showing how they felt about each other by the way they looked at each other. The episode at the end of Season 3 (I think 3x21) always killed me because their love for each other was oozing out and they barely said any words to each other.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
JustmissRiss23_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

OMG yes, I love that scene! My fave of season 3
Old 04-06-2020, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
OMG yes, I love that scene! My fave of season 3
Yeah!!! I can watch that episode a million times and I love the looks every time. The music in the background of that scene made it so much better too. The looks in 3x22 were pretty good too.... so many loving looks between them which is so awesome that they could express their love for the other person without saying words or without realizing they were doing it, but so obvious to us.

Old 04-06-2020, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yeah, the song was definitely perfect too, the whole thing was so bittersweet

& 3x22 was really good too, I remember the promo for that ep, almost seem like it was for a ZW movie
Old 04-06-2020, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Yeah, the song was definitely perfect too, the whole thing was so bittersweet

& 3x22 was really good too, I remember the promo for that ep, almost seem like it was for a ZW movie
Yeah. in season 3 I feel like Wade had a really hard time saying how he felt about everything and admitting he still loved Zoe saying it out loud but instead he showed it in other ways. Like kissing her while drunk, telling Zoe she still loved him etc etc. And that includes the longing looks.

Old 04-06-2020, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

That kiss was just magic

I was so annoyed that they only grew even more distant after it
Old 04-06-2020, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
That kiss was just magic

I was so annoyed that they only grew even more distant after it
Yeah! In a way I thought that it would bring them a bit closer, but it did the complete opposite and I think after that kiss we rarely really saw them in scenes together after that point. Which is kind of upsetting. It should have made them closer because Wade was drunk so his true feelings were out in the open with that kiss.

Old 04-06-2020, 09:21 AM
Elite Fan

Yep, 3x21 will never get old. I BAWLED my eyes out during that scene, mainly because of Wade. They had exchanged many looks over the years, but that was different. It had a whole other tone to it. It was very serious, which given their history (they always resorted to teasing/jokes to cover up how they felt) but at the end of that episode Wade just looked so heartbroken and defeated. He was looking at the girl of his dreams, that he lost and tried his best to change for and win back, with no luck and felt he had no other choice but to tap out and distance himself because he was still in love with her. You could see it was becoming increasingly hard for him to be around her. He couldn't even say yes, when she asked if he was moving. He just nodded and looked away in defeat. And for Zoe it was a real relection moment, that she was about to lose the one person, she truly loved. No more distractions to keep her mind off him. Just her facing down the truth, that he was about to walk out of her life. She didn't have to say a single word, because the second it hit her that he was moving and he nodded, you could see all over her face. Any hurt and anger she had been carrying with her, got replaced with fear and the realization that she was about to lose her true love and she was gonna have to let him finally know how she truly feels.

You could see how much they really and truly loved eachother. No words. Just them looking at eachother in silence.

Just look at them. I have never seen so much Love, desire, fear and tension with just a look exchange.

It was such a beautiful, serious, grown up moment for them both. Both Rachel and Wilson did a great job in that scene and that song. I can see that scene and hear that song now and it makes me wanna tear up. LOL I am such a sap when it comes to these two.

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 04-06-2020 at 09:27 AM
Old 04-06-2020, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Yeah, that whole scene you could see how heartbroken they BOTH were to be leaving bluebell. They needed each other in their lives and even though wade was leaving, he was mainly doing it because it was too hard to be around Zoe, but not be WITH her. Like I said in the other post, their love was oozing out without words and they didn't need words.... their love was proven in this moment.

Old 04-06-2020, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It's almost just one of those moments where you want to shake both of them - in her mind, they becoming close again & she probably felt like they were going to get back together soon, but with him moving that was off the table - & he thought that she was never going to give him a second chance, & her not saying anything in that scene just confirmed it for him
Old 04-06-2020, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

They love each other so much.

How on earth could you watch this show and not root for them?
Reply   Post New Thread