Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2015, 09:48 AM
Loyal Fan

The family comment brought tears to my eyes. When you look back and see how much he's changed and how capable he is of expressing his feelings now, it's just amazing.

I really want to see them as a family. A short moment in the finale won't be enough. They're both gonna be great parents and I want to see it on my screen, not just imagine it.
Old 02-28-2015, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I want to see it too
Old 02-28-2015, 10:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma06 (View Post)

I really want to see them as a family. A short moment in the finale won't be enough. They're both gonna be great parents and I want to see it on my screen, not just imagine it.
It can be a good argument to renew the show.

Last edited by Laurène; 02-28-2015 at 10:07 AM
Old 02-28-2015, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Old 02-28-2015, 10:09 AM
Loyal Fan

I don't know if the CW will care about that argument.
Old 02-28-2015, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Whatever argument works
Old 02-28-2015, 10:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson
Chris Pine

The dynamic of the entire show changes when you turn it into them being parents instead of just a group of adults. While Zoe and Wade will be great parents you would get even less couple things then you get now. Which again is why i hope we get at least one episode being a focus on them still.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 02-28-2015, 10:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma06 (View Post)
I don't know if the CW will care about that argument.
I remember MP said about season 4 "we can't wait to see what happens" or something like that.

Maybe he's a ZW fan and he wants to see them with the baby and fangirling with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
The dynamic of the entire show changes when you turn it into them being parents instead of just a group of adults. While Zoe and Wade will be great parents you would get even less couple things then you get now. Which again is why i hope we get at least one episode being a focus on them still.
Nathan/Haley were the perfect balance couple/family. It's how I would love to see WZ with their baby boy.
Old 02-28-2015, 10:27 AM
Elite Fan

Personally I liked Wade and Zoe's storyline in this episode. And even though it was light and fun, it still showed us a lot about where they are at in their relationship, imo. And it was a nice balance to the heavier drama going on with Lemon. In season 2, Lavon told Zoe that she was dating Wade Kinsella and it was how she dealt with his true nature that would make or break their relationship. She put a lot of pressure on him, and he felt he had to change or be someone else to be with her which ultimately lead to the downfall of their relationship. The flirting was treated light-hearted because it doesn't mean anything. Zoe really meant it in 401 when she said that she saw that he had changed and she knows that he won't cheat again. She trusts him now which is necessary for them to build a future. She said in 401 that Wade not trusting her was something that was insurmountable. I would think that feeling would go both ways.

This storyline showed us that she is secure in their relationship and trusts him. And she also accepts Wade as he is. And yes being charming and flirting is part of his nature.

I also liked that we learned that there were people there for Wade especially after his mother died to care for him instead of him being completely on his own like we had assumed. He had people looking out for him and who cared for him and tried to help him when needed. I thought his speech at the end was very touching.
Old 02-28-2015, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I like that Harley and Jackqueline were both referenced
Old 02-28-2015, 10:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson
Chris Pine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
I like that Harley and Jackqueline were both referenced
That was a nice touch!

~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 02-28-2015, 10:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
Personally I liked Wade and Zoe's storyline in this episode. And even though it was light and fun, it still showed us a lot about where they are at in their relationship, imo. And it was a nice balance to the heavier drama going on with Lemon. In season 2, Lavon told Zoe that she was dating Wade Kinsella and it was how she dealt with his true nature that would make or break their relationship. She put a lot of pressure on him, and he felt he had to change or be someone else to be with her which ultimately lead to the downfall of their relationship. The flirting was treated light-hearted because it doesn't mean anything. Zoe really meant it in 401 when she said that she saw that he had changed and she knows that he won't cheat again. She trusts him now which is necessary for them to build a future. She said in 401 that Wade not trusting her was something that was insurmountable. I would think that feeling would go both ways.

This storyline showed us that she is secure in their relationship and trusts him. And she also accepts Wade as he is. And yes being charming and flirting is part of his nature.

I also liked that we learned that there were people there for Wade especially after his mother died to care for him instead of him being completely on his own like we had assumed. He had people looking out for him and who cared for him and tried to help him when needed. I thought his speech at the end was very touching.
I agree completely! They are just in this really good place now and there're no insecurities or lake of trust between them. They've become this little family now. It's really great.

That speech at the end was very touching. I keep rewatching it.
Old 02-28-2015, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

They've come so far
Old 02-28-2015, 11:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Fun fact about last night, Wilson telling girls, his own girlfriend included, there is no hope for a romantic future with him
Old 02-28-2015, 11:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson
Chris Pine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
They've come so far
They really have.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread