Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2013, 04:00 PM
TMM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
When did you become invested in ZW Teresa? For me it was 1x04, I knew I was leaning towards them, but that ep cemented for me that it just had to be these two
Well, I liked them right from the start. I knew from their first meeting that they were going to be interesting. 103 and 104 simultaneously made me certain I'd love them, but I also still wasn't that invested, because I wasn't certain if they were really going to do them or if they were going to just make them into a sex only thing, while ZG would be "true love" And even though I loved a lot of things along the way, it was actually when Wade showed up with a nice shirt and Zoe noticed, that I was officially all in, invested. I knew at that moment they weren't just going to be a physical thing. I know that's kind of a late episode (what was that, 11?), but that's just when I knew I had to start obsessing hardcore.

I'm in for a re-watch. How does that work as a thread?
Old 03-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Loyal Fan

I am in too! how does that work exactly? do we watch one episode per day?
Old 03-11-2013, 04:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Wade is my favourite character on the show but I have got to protest against his apparent dislike of veterinarians!

Glad Lavon was on our side!!! LOLOL
Old 03-11-2013, 04:03 PM
TMM
Loyal Fan

LOL Joana. I think he had issues with the vet for a whole lot of other reasons. You're in the clear.
Old 03-11-2013, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I've shipped from ZW from their first scene.

We agree on an episode to watch and on a time to watch it. Then we watch it and talk about it here. Rewatches aren't done everyday.
Old 03-11-2013, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaMaciel (View Post)
I am in too! how is that work exactly? do we watch one episode per day?
Yeah, I think that's probably the best way to do it & it's awesome when you all try to start at the same time & post about it - it can be really funny!

Teresa, I love that moment too! I think that might have been 1x13, but I can understand why you waited till then to really root for them
Old 03-11-2013, 04:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
I've shipped from ZW from their first scene.
I've shipped ZW since the promo and the car scene

Then, seeing the pilot, I understood the main couple was supposed to be Zoe and George. Awkward!
Old 03-11-2013, 04:09 PM
TMM
Loyal Fan

1x13, really? Hunh. Well I was rooting for them from the moment they met, because I knew he was intrigued from the minute she said that might make all the girls at the church social swoon, but I was able to wait a few days between episodes up until the shirt episode. I actually was just watching on my tablet while at the gym, and from that episode on, I watched on my TV. I think I finished up season 1 and 2 that weekend.

That's another reason I'm in for a rewatch. I watched so much on my little 7 inch tablet.
Old 03-11-2013, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Don't want to do a rewatch everyday
Old 03-11-2013, 04:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMM (View Post)
1x13, really? Hunh. Well I was rooting for them from the moment they met,
I knew they would end up together (cause they will) when Zoe said Wade's smile won't work on her. That's exactly what Brooke said to Julian in OTH
Old 03-11-2013, 04:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMM (View Post)
1x13, really? Hunh. Well I was rooting for them from the moment they met, because I knew he was intrigued from the minute she said that might make all the girls at the church social swoon, but I was able to wait a few days between episodes up until that episode. I actually was just watching while at the gym on my tablet, and from that episode on, I watched on my TV. I think I finished up the series that weekend.

That's another reason I'm in for a rewatch. I watch so much on my little 7 inch tablet.
Actually that was 1x12 when we got jealous Wade. I loved that.

lol I've been watching Castle on my Nook so I understand the 7in tablet thing. I'll probaboy rewatch HoD that way as well because then I can watch it anywhere.

There are only 29 days until a new episode. We have more episodes than that. Do wd want to just pick certain episodes to rewatch?
Old 03-11-2013, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Don't want to do a rewatch everyday
We don't have to do it everyday, but I find that when you don't people tend to forget & the rewatch just kinda dies
Old 03-11-2013, 04:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
There are only 29 days until a new episode. We have more episodes than that. Do wd want to just pick certain episodes to rewatch?
It would be better! Cause who wants watch 1x19 again?
Old 03-11-2013, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Yeah, let's just rewatch ZW-heavy episodes.

We won't forget Sophie.
Old 03-11-2013, 04:16 PM
TMM
Loyal Fan

So LG wrote for the O.C. huh? I never watched, but weren't Seth and Summer a "happy" couple? Everyone makes LG comparisons for writing GG, but it's got to be a good sign she could write a happy couple, yes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
lol I've been watching Castle on my Nook so I understand the 7in tablet thing. I'll probaboy rewatch HoD that way as well because then I can watch it anywhere.

I love Castle! It's mixes my two favorite things: mystery and a bantering will they/won't they couple! LOL.

I'm up for whatever with the rewatch.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread