Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2013, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

He seemed more drunk in the middle of the ep, but, to me at least, he seemed to have sobered up towards the end, so idk.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanaCS (View Post)
Wade didn't seem that drunk during his last conversation with George at the bar (just before he left with the girl). Yet, he told Zoe he was drunk...

Did WB forget to act drunk? Highly unlikely...

Things just don't add up...

So I've chosen to stay in the bubble... It's a happier place.
I'm going to stay out of the bubble because it is better for my sanity. Before I knew it I had spent 2 hours examining all of the clothes that Wade has worn looking for hints or similarities.

I can deal with the cheating thing. Not like it, but deal with it and move on. I'll just think the writers are nuts unless something else is revealed at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
He seemed more drunk in the middle of the ep, but, to me at least, he seemed to have sobered up towards the end, so idk.

There are a lot of random things that don't make sense. And yet they will drive you nuts trying to put them all together. If there is more there it will come out eventually.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:28 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't really drink...

But it seemed like he sobered up way too fast...

He looked completely wasted when he "fired" George...
Old 03-08-2013, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Something still seems fishy. I hope it's not me just being delusional.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Yet, he told Zoe he was drunk...
You think he could have told Zoe "Yes, I cheated on you and I was in my right mind, but you need to understand Claudette is hot?"
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
I'm going to stay out of the bubble because it is better for my sanity. Before I knew it I had spent 2 hours examining all of the clothes that Wade has worn looking for hints or similarities.
So basically you spent 2 hours looking at Wade...

That doesn't sound crazy at all... In fact, it sounds like a perfectly reasonable way to spend your time! LOLOL
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I can see all of that too. And yet that actually still doesn't explain to me him actually going through with the actual act of cheating. And that also takes a lot of thought and planning.

I've given it way too much thought. LOL And yes it is probably way more than the writers have.
Yeah, I think they just went with Wade always sabotage himself, so let's him do it in a major way, let's him throw all his life to the trash, dreams, hopes, ambitions, relationships... EVERYTHING!!!! and then all the town should hate him as well. It should be fun to watch him pick up the pieces, do puppy eyes and pine for Zoe. And it probably be good for the ratings in sweeps time, too.

I think they gambled and well the ratings rose, HOD is a little ahead BATB and TCD, so let´s see if their hand won....

I hope as everybody this sl makes him wake up and try and ultimately, succeed... and of course, get the girl (back). If not, what a waste!!!
Old 03-08-2013, 06:31 PM
Elite Fan

During my crazy Wade clothing analysis hunt, I found another time that Wade wore the red sweatshirt that he wore in 2x17. Back in 1x17 when he was mixing drinks for Lavon and Lavon told him he should open his own bar.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Joana
Old 03-08-2013, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurène (View Post)
You think he could have told Zoe "Yes, I cheated on you and I was in my right mind, but you need to understand Claudette is hot?"
I don't think he would have lied at that point, he had already lied & it was eating away at him & when he was standing at the alter, he decided he had to come clean. Maybe it was because he was playing angry drunk, that the angry came through more than the drunk.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

That doesn't sound crazy at all... In fact, it sounds like a perfectly reasonable way to spend your time! LOLOL
LOL yeah so it wasn't a total waste. LMAO
Old 03-08-2013, 06:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

[QUOTE=Tracie76;68216884]I'm going to stay out of the bubble because it is better for my sanity. Before I knew it I had spent 2 hours examining all of the clothes that Wade has worn looking for hints or similarities.

I can deal with the cheating thing. Not like it, but deal with it and move on. I'll just think the writers are nuts unless something else is revealed at some point.

Well, to tell you the truth. I've already moved on. He cheated. Plain and simple. But I don't blame him. I blame the writers. That's how I cope. And since this is their mistake, they must fix it.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie4 (View Post)
Yeah, I think they just went with Wade always sabotage himself, so let's him do it in a major way, let's him throw all his life to the trash, dreams, hopes, ambitions, relationships... EVERYTHING!!!! and then all the town should hate him as well. It should be fun to watch him pick up the pieces, do puppy eyes and pine for Zoe. And it probably be good for the ratings in sweeps time, too.

I think they gambled and well the ratings rose, HOD is a little ahead BATB and TCD, so let´s see if their hand won....

I hope as everybody this sl makes him wake up and try and ultimately, succeed... and of course, get the girl (back). If not, what a waste!!!
I hope for all of that as well. This storyline better have a positive outcome in the end otherwise it was a huge waste.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

Old 03-08-2013, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

[QUOTE=Sophie4;68217048]
Quote:

Well, to tell you the truth. I've already moved on. He cheated. Plain and simple. But I don't blame him. I blame the writers. That's how I cope. And since this is their mistake, they must fix it.
Yeah, I've pretty much accepted that he cheated, now it's just about trying to rationalize why he cheated & hoping that the writers can fix this.