Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2013, 09:51 AM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT!
I am on the "not really excited about tonight" boat too. I don't care if he cheated or not right now I just have no interest seeing Wade hurt Althought I am watching it live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annad13 (View Post)
He makes me weak LOL
Ah Anna he makes us all weak
Old 03-05-2013, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

tftnt!
Old 03-05-2013, 09:58 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaMaciel (View Post)

Ah Anna he makes us all weak
Especially Zoe! Good for us!
Old 03-05-2013, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

His eyes and his smile get to us
Old 03-05-2013, 10:01 AM
TMM
Loyal Fan

I know. I really should be angry with Wade or just want to smack him, but I don't. That says a lot about Wilson as an actor.

Here's another song that makes me think of them in their current state and where I think they'll be headed:
Quote:

Come Around
Kim Richey

I don't miss the good old days
I've learned a lot since then
I've changed my ways
I'm not bothered by those things that used to get me down
Only when you come around

I don't carry much regret
We all hold something that we'd just as soon forget
I remember like it was today
The love we found
Every time you come around
Every time you come around

Well, I'm the first to say I should forget you
And I wish I could
But sometimes wishes don't come true

Doesn't seem like much to ask
To live a life that isn't caught up in the past
But there's really no place else on earth
For me right now
I wish you'd come around
I wish you'd come around
Why don't you come around
Kim Richey - When you Come Around MVI_0254.AVI - YouTube
Old 03-05-2013, 10:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the new thread! I love the title and hope it applies tonight
Old 03-05-2013, 10:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMM (View Post)
I know. I really should be angry with Wade or just want to smack him, but I don't. That says a lot about Wilson as an actor.

Here's another song that makes me think of them in their current state and where I think they'll be headed:

Kim Richey - When you Come Around MVI_0254.AVI - YouTube
Same here. I think he is already suffering enough inside his own head. I really don't want to see Zoe with Jonah and I definitely don't want to see her flaunting it in front of Wade. I think that is just mean. I also don't want to see Zoe get indignant about the cheating and act like she is so much better because she isn't.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
I know. I really should be angry with Wade or just want to smack him, but I don't. That says a lot about Wilson as an actor
I also think part of it is because we know he's sorry.

Thanks for the song Teresa
Old 03-05-2013, 10:13 AM
TMM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrynnK (View Post)
Same here. I think he is already suffering enough inside his own head. I really don't want to see Zoe with Jonah and I definitely don't want to see her flaunting it in front of Wade. I think that is just mean. I also don't want to see Zoe get indignant about the cheating and act like she is so much better because she isn't.
Yes, I definitely think that is a huge reason why we all feel this way. He's showing his remorse and that he is beating himself up for it, so he is "paying" for his mistakes. I'm pretty sure nothing anyone says is going to be worse than what he's already saying to himself.

I can take Zoe's anger, lashing out, etc. but I really hope she doesn't get indignant and self-righteous. That will be VERY hard to swallow.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Agree
Old 03-05-2013, 10:17 AM
TMM
Loyal Fan

Oh Kate, I just realized you updated your signature too. Nice!
Old 03-05-2013, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Thanks
Old 03-05-2013, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I defintely agree the last thing I want to see is Zoe being self-righteous. I get that she's hurt, angry and upset and I don't blame her. My problem is going to be is if she starts acting like she hasn't ever done anything wrong in the relationship or acting like Wade has never forgiven her for stupid mistakes. It is Zoe's right if she never wants to forgive him, but I will not be ok if she keeps throwing his mistake in his face or flaunting Jonah/George in his face. Wade has never thrown all of her mistakes and the way she has treated him/everybody else in her face all of the time.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I agree Jess.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:30 AM
TMM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
I defintely agree the last thing I want to see is Zoe being self-righteous. I get that she's hurt, angry and upset and I don't blame her. My problem is going to be is if she starts acting like she hasn't ever done anything wrong in the relationship or acting like Wade has never forgiven her for stupid mistakes. It is Zoe's right if she never wants to forgive him, but I will not be ok if she keeps throwing his mistake in his face or flaunting Jonah/George in his face. Wade has never thrown all of her mistakes and the way she has treated him/everybody else in her face all of the time.

I don't have a problem with Zoe becoming more supportive in 215. I loved her speech by the sign, and I much prefer that it was real and a natural progression of her falling in love with him. What I DO have a problem with is if the show will use this going forward and make it as if Zoe was the most perfect girlfriend ever, and Wade was one big screw up to her. I welcome Zoe getting angry and lashing out, but would also like to see some hurt and sadness to show she actually cared.

In any other TV ship that included cheating, the guy has usually been acting strange and d-baggy leading up to the cheating. He usually continues that after the cheating, too. It's made it hard for me to get past it and even like the guy again. That's not happening with Wade. At all.

Also, usually the cheating remains a secret for several episodes, so I guess I can say I'm grateful it all came out in the open by the end. Things would have been really hard to swallow if they continued to show them together, but the lie hanging around just waiting to blow up.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread