Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2013, 01:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey all I'm so behind u guys move threads fast but this weeks ep sucked! I really thought they'd do the whole everyone thanks he cleared but he didn't story but no, he did! Come on wade! I feel really peed at HoD right now and I don't blame Zoe. I just can't see them together again now, she said that's the one thing she couldn't take. I kind of feel like I don't car now. I'll keep watching as really like Rachel bison but you know I was kind of pleased when George stood up for her.... Whole things just left me angry.

Castle & Beckett, Damon & Elena, Sam & Andy, Nick & Jess
Arthur & Gwen, Michael & Nikita, Peter & Olivia, Chuck & Sarah, Wade & Zoe, Sean & Alex
Old 03-01-2013, 03:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I'm gonna see how the next few eps go & if ZW are still a big focus & then decided if I'll keep watching or not.

I probably won't watch live, but just check out the reactions here to see if the new ep is worth watching or not.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:04 AM
Passionate Fan

Life of a Zade shipper!

Old 03-01-2013, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It used to be fun!
Old 03-01-2013, 04:20 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm still in Bubbleville (even though I have to force myself to be because I just don't know what to believe. I still can't imagine the writers would be so stupid)

If Wade did cheat though, I will have to admit that then I'll not only be disappointed about this episode, I'll actually be disappointed about the entire 2nd half of the season! They have never been given a chance to just be a happy and in love couple, there was always some sort of conflict in each episode that they had to overcome, and I was fine with it because I believed the finale would be epic, and that maybe they'd have a chance to be a happy couple in s3 (if given one). If it all ends with this, they should have just let them be happy doing the last 5 episodes!

If he did cheat, I still won't give up on ZW, but I wouldn't want them to get together straight away. I never thought I'd say this, but then I'd rather see Zoe with someone else (not G) for a while! But what kills me is that even when/if ZW get back together, it will always be there!

I hope the writers are smarter than we give them credit for, and that that's why it wasn't said out loud that he cheated!
Old 03-01-2013, 04:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Zoe deserves to hear him say ILY, Wade deserves to hear her say ILY, and we deserve to hear them both say ILY.
I was waiting for that from Wade during the breakup. Maybe he didn't tell with words but THE GUY CRIED AND BEGGED HER FORGIVENESS.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Because he thinks she amazing and that he's lucky to have her
Because he thinks it would be kind of romantic to walk down the aisle together
Because he would do anything to make it up to her
Old 03-01-2013, 04:54 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanna20 (View Post)
Because he thinks she amazing and that he's lucky to have her
Because he thinks it would be kind of romantic to walk down the aisle together
Because he would do anything to make it up to her
Because she's glad he's back.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:26 AM
Elite Fan

Added the reasons.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:31 AM
Loyal Fan

I've been so focused on ZW and the whole cheating story that I completely forgot the fact that George saved the day yet again on 2x16. The writers really want us to like him. The same day they throw Wade/ZW under the bus, George emerges has the great saviour of Bluebell...

And then he was all "knight in shining armour"-like trying to protect Zoe...

I'm really starting to hate these writers.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:45 AM
Loyal Fan

I hate saying this because I like Scott Porter as an actor but...

I absolutely hate George's new goofy persona. It doesn't feel real to me... At all! It seems too forced!

He reminded me of Zooey Deschanel in New Girl (I love her... But that's a completely different show) when he did that little dance in the town centre.

Even the way he spoke to that other lawyer... He sounded a bit... Dare I day... IMMATURE? Guess Wade is no longer the only immature person in BB...
Old 03-01-2013, 05:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanaCS (View Post)
I hate saying this because I like Scott Porter as an actor but...

I absolutely hate George's new goofy persona. It doesn't feel real to me... At all! It seems too forced!

He reminded me of Zooey Deschanel in New Girl (I love her... But that's a completely different show) when he did that little dance in the town centre.

Even the way he spoke to that other lawyer... He sounded a bit... Dare I day... IMMATURE? Guess Wade is no longer the only immature person in BB...
He was also incredibly unprofessional. He's a lawyer. Presenting the case effectively and winning the best outcome for his client is his job. Winning a case shouldn't be about him.

If he were actually as good a lawyer as he's supposed to be, he'd know that.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I might torture myself & have a HoD rewatch this weekend
Old 03-01-2013, 06:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBellian (View Post)
He was also incredibly unprofessional. He's a lawyer. Presenting the case effectively and winning the best outcome for his client is his job. Winning a case shouldn't be about him.

If he were actually as good a lawyer as he's supposed to be, he'd know that.
I think it is really hard to empathise with George's character...

I feel like I don't really know him...

And the lack of consistency... God, he has been all over the spectrum, hasn't he?
Old 03-01-2013, 06:45 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanaCS (View Post)
I think it is really hard to empathise with George's character...

I feel like I don't really know him...

And the lack of consistency... God, he has been all over the spectrum, hasn't he?
My problem is that I feel like I know him as well as I'd ever like to. He really isn't a very nice person, once you get past the eager beaver demeanor and the charm, he's done a lot of things that have hurt a lot of people, never been called to account for his actions, chased another woman while he was engaged but refused to forgive his fiance for her own wandering eye....

And yet, we're supposed to love him and not Wade. After all, he dances, he sings. He must be perfect
Closed Thread   Post New Thread