Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2012, 02:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That’s true too, it’s only football and it’s not the end of the world

From what I have seen so far I would say Spain will win the tournament, but you’ll never know what’ll happen!
Old 06-20-2012, 03:09 AM
Supreme Fan

I would bet on either Germany or Spain to win euro 2012 but you know the ball is round and anything can happen in 90 minutes

Hope you have a good day
Old 06-20-2012, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, Spain was my tipp to win the Euro 2012 from the beginning, but like Catia said, you never know anything can happen

Thanks, I hope you have a nice day as well
Old 06-20-2012, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I want Germany to win so badly, after two times missing the title, I think they should win now The Spanish like us, don’t they?

Last day of work today, tomorrow my theme park weekend starts, and then it’s my sister’s birthday on Monday. Great weekend ahead

I won’t be able to post until Tuesday though, so… keep chatting, I’m looking forward to joining you again next week
Old 06-21-2012, 05:47 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Love (View Post)
I want Germany to win so badly, after two times missing the title, I think they should win now The Spanish like us, don’t they?
Here in italy we use the expression “non c’è due senza tre” (literally "there's never two without three") to say that all good or bad things come in three's….I hope it’s not true…

Quote:
Last day of work today, tomorrow my theme park weekend starts, and then it’s my sister’s birthday on Monday. Great weekend ahead

I won’t be able to post until Tuesday though, so… keep chatting, I’m looking forward to joining you again next week
Oh Steffi, sounds like a great weekend lucky you!!!

happy b-day to your sister

see you on Tuesday
Old 06-21-2012, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yes, they do As we saw in Spain
I really want Germany to win as well I think, we definitely deserve it Spain has won enough for now

I wish you a lot of fun this weekend, hun I'm sure you'll have a great time at Europapark

What are everyone else plans for the weekend?

Today the quater finals start...I'm excited to see who's going to win
Old 06-21-2012, 12:14 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~anni~ (View Post)
What are everyone else plans for the weekend?
My plans for this weekend…
A friend of mine has a country house with a wood-fired oven and we are planning to spend Sunday there cooking, baking, drinking, eating and waiting for Italy vs England… I can’t think of anything better than eating a wood baked pizza (probably one of my favorite food in the world) while watching the quarter-final with your friends…

I’ m not sure about saturday…but I’ll let you know

What are your plans for the weekend Anni?

Last edited by lazygirl; 06-21-2012 at 12:22 PM
Old 06-21-2012, 04:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

That sounds like fun Have fun at theme park, and happy Birthday to your sister, sure you'll have a great time.

@Catia That also sounds really nice, perfect way to spend a sunday.

What about everyone else?
And I've got a friends birthday on Sunday so I'll be spending day at their house having fun. Saturday I usually just spend day with Matty (boyfriend) so that's relaxing. I love weekends, makes the week so much better.

Zoe&Wade
Old 06-22-2012, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, I love weekends, too - I'm so happy it's Friday They are the best thing, without weekends, I would die

Aw, you really have great plans for the weekend, Catia and Victoria

Tonight some friends are coming over and we're watching the the soccer game (of course and I really hope we're going to win)

Tomorrow me and my sister are going to have a massage (it was her birthday present for me), can't wait to get the massage and relax Then we're visiting my grandma and we're going for a walk with our dog
On Sunday I wanna go swimming (I hope the weather will be good enough)

Have a great weekend everyone
Old 06-22-2012, 10:13 AM
Supreme Fan

What a wonderful bday present!!! There's nothing like a good massage to relax and recharge your batteries
That's right! tonight it's Germany vs Greece ! Good luck!

Victoria I just realized that our team will play against each other on Sunday…
does that make us “frenemies” ? joking apart may the best or lucky team win!!!

Anni
, enjoy your massage, walk and swim

Victoria, have fun with your friends and Matty

Last edited by lazygirl; 06-22-2012 at 11:37 AM
Old 06-22-2012, 12:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

@ Anni A massage does sound so nice, hope you have fun with your sister What kind of dog have you got? I've wanted dog for ages but I just really don't have time etc so haven't got one.

@ Catia, yeah I guess we are frenemies good luck! and exactly, mix of skill and luck for who wins

On monday though Wimbledon starts, it's always on in my house despite the fact I don't really watch that much. Anyone else be watching tennis?

Zoe&Wade
Old 06-22-2012, 01:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondeDr<3 (View Post)
@ Anni A massage does sound so nice, hope you have fun with your sister What kind of dog have you got? I've wanted dog for ages but I just really don't have time etc so haven't got one.

@ Catia, yeah I guess we are frenemies good luck! and exactly, mix of skill and luck for who wins

On monday though Wimbledon starts, it's always on in my house despite the fact I don't really watch that much. Anyone else be watching tennis?
Yes I'll be watching tennis. I love watching tennis, especially wimbledon I love to play myself too. I play several hours a week Roger Federer is still my tennishero. Love watching him play

Watching football right now; congrats to Anni and Steffi. Your team is doing great

This weekend we will be celebrating my mother's and my husband's birthdays. Have fun this weekend everyone

Last edited by LazySummer; 06-22-2012 at 01:28 PM Reason: Typo
Old 06-23-2012, 02:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, it sounds like you all have a great weekend planned
Have fun

I can't wait for my massage later today

Ellen - do your mum and husband share a birthday or do you just celebrate on the same day? Have fun

I sometimes watch tennis as well Mostly when it's a big tournament like Wimbledon or the Frend Open...my dad loves watching tennis, so I used to watch with him

Thanks Ellen I'm SO happy we won last night Next we're playing against Italy or England...that will be very hard!!!

Victoria - our dog is an Australian Shepard, he's 16 month old. Do you know what kind of dog that is? If not I could send you a picture of him, if you'd like? He actually lives with my sister, but I take care of him a lot as well
Old 06-23-2012, 05:34 AM
Supreme Fan

Not really a huge fan of tennis

Wow, a lot of birthdays this weeek end! Wishing your mum and husband a very Ellen

Anni your team won . Congrats . It was a well deserved win!
What's your dog's name?

I'm going to my hairdresser this afternoon... I do love a good scalp massage (it’s so relaxing ) and catching up with my hairdresser
Old 06-23-2012, 03:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

@Anni, I didn't know that type from the name but I looked on internet and I do recognise them, they look adoreable, espcially the puppies! So you teaching him tricks then? We had a dog when I was younger, but was just mongrel, though was fun

Happy Birthday for your Mum and husband Ellen that must be a fun few days, and excuse to eat lots of birthday cake which is always good

And Catia, hope you enjoyed your scalp massage. Just sounds weird to me though, don't like people behind me touching head and neck for some reason.

Hope everyones having fun! Tomorrow it's Englad V's Italy, last of the quarter finals!

Zoe&Wade

Last edited by BlondeDr<3; 06-23-2012 at 03:28 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread