Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2013, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you think they will reveal Brick's medical condition on this episode? Any guesses...
Old 04-16-2013, 05:47 AM
Ultimate Fan

So HoD's competition tonight is mostly repeats so ratings should remain stable. I hope so because I want a season 3. I won't be watching live though.
Fogh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:37 AM
Addicted Fan

I can't wait to watch tonight's episode.

we are not agents of nothing
---we ARE agents of SHIELD
~ steph ~ yt | twitter | tumblr
dalejr89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the canadian promo. Now I know tonight I'm going to sleep. I'll watch Lemonade scenes tomorrow.
Laurène is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks Tracie for posting the promo . I'm among the ones that love it
LazySummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Do you think they will reveal Brick's medical condition on this episode? Any guesses...
I think we'll get some more insight into it, but not everything.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

At times, I can't determine if Zoe is in a relationship as a 16 year old or and 80 year old. Can the protagonist act like a 29 year old recently heart-broken Doc?

It's so contrived - it's painful to watch very good - even great actors say such ridiculous lines or behave immaturely.

Yuck!
Old 04-17-2013, 04:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
At times, I can't determine if Zoe is in a relationship as a 16 year old or and 80 year old. Can the protagonist act like a 29 year old recently heart-broken Doc?

It's so contrived - it's painful to watch very good - even great actors say such ridiculous lines or behave immaturely.

Yuck!
It's a dramedy... it's supposed to be OTT and silly sometimes. That's part of the charm of BB- it always has been.

I thought the episode was cute. Tom and Wanda were adorable (and OTT) as always.

Lavon and AB were adorable- Lavon trying to hide on Brick's couch (silly, yes, but who cares?)

I am MAD that they tell us what is wrong with Brick in the preview for next week, but not IN the episode... WHAT?!?

GT were sweet in the square... and Tansy with her board Seriously, poor George- first 'date other people' now 'kiss Zoe to prove you don't have feelings for her'- what are these women thinking?

Wade and Lemon were funny- and much as expected, they disagreed on everything, but worked it out. I liked Wally- he kinda filled in for Lavon with his advice.

And GZ- the dream was OTT- but it was meant to be- it was a dream.
Their denial- trying so hard not to upset Tansy... so funny. Love it.

Zoe's take on Shakespeare and the kiss...

George's face when she said she was over him
Zoe's realization when George tells Tansy to move in with him-

Fun episode overall
Old 04-17-2013, 05:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Yuck!
She's definitely acting like a 16 year old, I agree, but that's part of the fun for me. I liked Zoe this episode, despite how immature she's in the matters of the heart. I think Rachel Bilson is very good with the stuff, her lines made me crack up during the episode:

"I am the picture of mental health" and Lavon and Brick laughing so hard at that was pretty funny IMO.
"I'm speaking in hypotheticals" Zoe to Brick
Zoe: push them deep, deep, deep into my sub, sub, sub conscience. Her voice lowering when she said this, hilarious
"Are you shrunk?"Zoe to Lavon leaving Brick's consultation session
I really enjoyed Zoe this episode, as I enjoyed all of this episode.
George and Tansy scenes were really nice and sweet.
Besides all the GZ goodness, which I loved loved loved, I enjoyed Brick "shrinking" Zoe and Lavon. Great scenes.
Aww Brick, you have me worried. Hope he will be okay Poor Shelby
I liked the Lemon and Wade RJ storyline and all the crazy people applying for the jobs: "And I’ll take every religious holiday off, of every religion "
I loved Wade's face when he studied the girl who came to apply for the job
Lemon covering up the girl: you know what they say 70% of the bodyheat escapes through the … breasts.
George's happy face when Tom told him they had named a bee after him
So many great lines this episode. I also enjoyed Frank, he was hilarious in the play ("I don't do enthusiasm" must be the understatement of the year )

This was a fun episode IMO
LazySummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 05:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

Yuck!
This!
Laurène is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:47 AM
Ultimate Fan

I haven't seen all of the episode but I was amused actually. The whole NY Times, George dream and the RJ play was just so OTT that I couldn't help but chuckle.

Rachel Bilson is very good at this sort of comedy. She showed that in The O.C. It is funny though that her character Summer is in highschool/college and she is more mature than Zoe - lol.

As much as I would have liked to have them show us the fallout from the break up more in the past two episode, at least we have heard 4-5 times now that Zoe has been going through a rough time after the painful break up. She admits that she is messed which is good, because that doesn't undermine what ZW had, like 2x18 did.

I liked that Zoe actually came to the reopening for Wade and not just to seek out George. The ZW scene was good. It showed me that Zoe hasn't dealt with the break up or her feelings for Wade AT ALL. That conversation seemed like it was the first real one they have had since she broke up with him and it has been over two months.

There wasn't anything I really hated come to think of it, but then again I haven't seen all the RJ stuff. I think Zoe will be less likeable in 2x20 and 2x21 than she was in this episode. I hope not though because I like Zoe and not just because of RB.
Fogh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 06:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazySummer (View Post)
I liked the Lemon and Wade RJ storyline and all the crazy people applying for the jobs: "And I’ll take every religious holiday off, of every religion "

This was a fun episode IMO
And you can't fire me - it's the law (or I know my rights... whatever she said.)

I hope they don't make her and Meatball a thing... we need more supporting character plots like we need holes in our head. Develop what we've got.

Tansy/George's looks during the R/J scene - Tansy's said "KISS HER ALREADY" George's said "I'm TRYING" and Zoe was trying to jump off the table to hide her feelings. I wonder what Shakespeare thought of the re-write- TaDa! Happy ending! Nope, not poisoned, just a sleeping potion! I liveth! No, you must be a ghost!

RB face when she does comedy.. cracks me up. Her panicked looks...

Last edited by raeofsun; 04-17-2013 at 07:01 AM
raeofsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
So many great lines this episode. I also enjoyed Frank, he was hilarious in the play ("I don't do enthusiasm" must be the understatement of the year )
I think this was my favorite line out of this week's episode

Altogether, I liked the episode, but I liked last week's episode better

Wade and Lemon - I KNEW this combo would be hilarious, and they didn't disappoint me!

Finally Brick told Shelby that something was wrong with him - this is a storyline that intrigues me a lot, I must say.

Tansy and George were cute as always, and I could so so sympathize to Tansy because I was sick at home with laryngitis only a few weeks ago, only I didn't have such an awesome notepad

Tom and Wanda and their bees - they never fail to come up with weird stuff that makes them even more likeable, don't they?

I can't wait for next week's episode. I don't want HoD to go, so please please please give us a thrid season, dear CW, will you?
Cosmic Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Yuck!

You said what I was thinking.

The only thing I enjoyed was WL/Wade.
sunflower 654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:23 PM
Elite Fan

Someone asked for a bunch of links to reviews for each episode to be added to the episode discussion thread. So here are some:

Review: ‘Hart of Dixie’: Second verse, same as the first | Pop Culture Interruption
Hart of Dixie Review – “The Kiss” that… happened. | Small Screen Scoop
Hart of Dixie. Much Ado About Everything. | OffColorTV
'Hart of Dixie' Review: 'This Kiss' feels like a nightmare - | TVSource Magazine
Hart of Dixie Review: Here We Go Again - TV Fanatic
Hart of Dixie 2.19 "This Kiss" Recap
‘Hart of Dixie’ season 2, episode 19 review: Does Zoe still have feelings for George?

Last edited by Tracie76; 04-18-2013 at 07:52 PM
Tracie76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread