Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2013, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

How Do You Like Me Now? (3x05) Episode Discussion ~ Airs November 4, 2013!

[made by Juliana]

3x05: How Do You Like Me Now
November 4, 2013 @ 8:00 p.m.

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:
Zoe (Rachel Bilson) is blissfully happy when she sees how well Joel (guest star Josh Cooke) is adjusting to BlueBell, until, she learns the townspeople might have a different opinion of him. Wanting to make things better, Zoe volunteers herself and Joel to chaperone the Go Girl Tween Adventure Camp, but when Joel refuses to go along, she is left to fix the the town’s perception on her own. After a rough start with Lynly (guest star Antoinette Robertson), George (Scott Porter) is pleasantly surprised when he learns they work well together. Meanwhile, Lavon (Cress Williams) is desperate to be part of the Gazebos of Alabama calendar, but when a crucial flower mistake jeopardizes his plan, Lavon begs Lemon (Jaime King) to help save the day. Wilson Bethel, Tim Matheson and Kaitlyn Black also star.

PROMOS!

RULES!
1. Since some people may not be a fan of your certain ship, try not to insult other ships, just stick to the one you like and be positive, please.
2. We know you won't like everything about the episode, but try and be constructive when you are critiquing something. Don't just say 'GOD THIS SUCKED'.
3. No talk of illegal downloading, asking or commenting about it. Any posts with that topic will be deleted. Please use PMs for links to live streams and such.
4. Thank you, and enjoy the episode!

Last edited by AlwaysCB; 12-22-2013 at 10:52 AM
Cosmic Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 01:42 PM
Extreme Fan

TFTNT Steffie and great OP Juliana!
LazySummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for opening the thread Steffi

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
meraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks!
Old 11-03-2013, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for the thread. Wade doesn't sound like he's getting a lot of screentime.
Old 11-05-2013, 07:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixonxnavade (View Post)
thanks for the thread. Wade doesn't sound like he's getting a lot of screentime.
The only character with less screen time in this episode was Annabeth.
Hon-ay 1x11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Not much to say about this episode other than this:

- I wish they could focus more on the regular characters and not so much on Joel.
- I really want to see see more of Wade and that Annebeth should have been there too.
- Lemon gets better and better with every episode.

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
meraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixonxnavade (View Post)
Yep definitely not getting enough screen time. wayyyyy too much Joel
redrose13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
Yep definitely not getting enough screen time. wayyyyy too much Joel
yes agreed and agreed with maybelove and about Annabeth.
Old 11-06-2013, 08:57 AM
Extreme Fan

I liked the episode. It was fun. I agree with what has been said here about that too much of the screen time goes to the new (and temporary) characters. But I have to say that I kinda like Joel (and the actor), just not with Zoe.
I always like rev. Mayfair (his running so fast to George's office and bursting in in there was funny ) and the camping and zip lining stuff was fun. Of course I was pleased with the George and Zoe moments but I was also pleasantly surprised by all the sweet Lemon and Lavon scenes. It was nice that Lemon immediately understood why this gazebo calender thing is so important to Lavon ("February is the shortest month of the year ") and it lead to some great scenes between them. Lemon was really sweet this episode, she's come a long way.
I was relieved Linly wasn't as annoying as she was before, and she's very pretty, but still not sure why we need this character and I don't understand why Lavon is so over protective where Linly is concerned

Last edited by LazySummer; 11-06-2013 at 10:39 AM
Old 11-06-2013, 10:47 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazySummer (View Post)
I liked the episode. It was fun. I agree with what has been said here about that too much of the screen time goes to the new (and temporary) characters. But I have to say that I kinda like Joel (and the actor), just not with Zoe.
I always like rev. Mayfair (his running so fast to George's office and bursting in in there was funny ) and the camping and zip lining stuff was fun. Of course I was pleased with the George and Zoe moments but I was also pleasantly surprised by all the sweet Lemon and Lavon scenes. It was nice that Lemon immediately understood why this gazebo calender thing is so important to Lavon ("February is the shortest month of the year ") and it lead to some great scenes between them. Lemon was really sweet this episode, she's come a long way.
I was relieved Linly wasn't as annoying as she was before, and she's very pretty, but still not sure why we need this character and I don't understand why Lavon is so over protective where Linly is concerned
I guess they brought her on to create tension between AB/Lavon and then also didn't want George to be single (why I don't understand). Maybe they didn't know what else to give George now that the triangle has been put down for the foreseeable future. For me Lynly is just there. I am looking forward to when Lavon finds out though hehe.

The episode for me was okay. I liked the comedy but we need some tension and drama soon. It is too fluffy right now. I'm glad Zoe and George had a chance to talk and clear the air. I think that will be beneficial for George going forward.

I'm also looking forward to when Wade isn't a background character anymore.
Fogh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogh (View Post)
I guess they brought her on to create tension between AB/Lavon and then also didn't want George to be single (why I don't understand). Maybe they didn't know what else to give George now that the triangle has been put down for the foreseeable future. For me Lynly is just there. I am looking forward to when Lavon finds out though hehe.

The episode for me was okay. I liked the comedy but we need some tension and drama soon. It is too fluffy right now. I'm glad Zoe and George had a chance to talk and clear the air. I think that will be beneficial for George going forward.

I'm also looking forward to when Wade isn't a background character anymore.
I'd rather see George single than with Linly. Lavon finding out should be fun
I agree we need the tension and drama back and good storylines for Wade and George (or even better, a good George/Wade storyline )
Old 11-07-2013, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The episode was fun, I agree about that. However, all the fun seemed so forced to me at times. I guess that's because the longer S3 goes on, the more I feel Joel is being forced on me as well. There are simply too many men for one woman for my taste.

I did find it funny that Wade told Zoe of course everyone knew she was still in love with him

I loved the scene between Lemon and Meatball, because it was an honest one. She was nice to him and explained him why they would never work. The way the scene was done was lovely.

I missed AB in this episode.

As usual, watching the episode made me happy overall, it's just what Bluebell does to me
Cosmic Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 08:21 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Although I am not a fan of a George and Zoe pairing, I am glad that Zoe finally called him on his absurd grudge he had been carrying around for the diminutive one. ‘Hart of Dixie’ S3Ep05 “How Do You Like Me Now?” | honestreviewscorner.com
I never understood that grudge either. I hope they have finally laid this pairing to rest, although I highly doubt it.
Mickey_2196 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 08:25 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Love (View Post)

I loved the scene between Lemon and Meatball, because it was an honest one. She was nice to him and explained him why they would never work. The way the scene was done was lovely.
I admit I was on-board for a Lemon & Meatball pairing because it went against the expected, but once Patrick - aka Robert Buckley - showed up I abandoned that ship for a new, shinier one.
Mickey_2196 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread