Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2013, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Family Tradition (3x06) Episode Discussion ~ Airs November 11, 2013!!

[made by Juliana]

3x06: Family Tradition
November 11, 2013 @ 8:00 p.m.

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:
Zoe (Rachel Bilson) and Joel (guest star Josh Cooke) are ready to find a more permanent place to live and find the perfect place is actually owned by a relative of Zoe’s biological father’s relatives. After tracking the relative down, Zoe is unsure whether she is ready to face her extended family. Due to the success Lemon (Jaime King) and Wade (Wilson Bethel) have had with the Rammer Jammer, Lemon receives an offer that she may not be able to refuse. AnnaBeth (Kaitlyn Black) seems eager for Lavon (Cress Williams) to go out of town, causing him to wonder what she is up to. Meanwhile, George (Scott Porter) and Lynly’s (guest star Antoinette Robertson) connection continues to grow, but George is still reluctant to make a move.

PROMOS!

RULES!
1. Since some people may not be a fan of your certain ship, try not to insult other ships, just stick to the one you like and be positive, please.
2. We know you won't like everything about the episode, but try and be constructive when you are critiquing something. Don't just say 'GOD THIS SUCKED'.
3. No talk of illegal downloading, asking or commenting about it. Any posts with that topic will be deleted. Please use PMs for links to live streams and such.
4. Thank you, and enjoy the episode!

Last edited by AlwaysCB; 12-22-2013 at 10:53 AM
Cosmic Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 01:41 PM
Extreme Fan

TFTNT and again, beautiful OP!
LazySummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for opening the thread

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
meraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

THanks for the thread.
Old 11-10-2013, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome
Old 11-11-2013, 08:37 AM
Extreme Fan

So, it's an AnaBeth centric episode? I might skip this one!
Old 11-11-2013, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It doesn't sound like an AB centric episode for me. I think the storylines seem to be separated the way they are most of the time
Old 11-12-2013, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sad to say this, but this episode was really boring. Wish we could have the feeling that S1 and S2 had. There is something missing now

I liked that Zoe watch Dolphin Tale. I love that movie
Wish she could have got close to her family on Harley side.
Not a huge fan that Wade had got back to his old ways But I'm happy he own RJ now
Lavon & Anabeth is a cute couple but their scenes with her parents where little to much.
I like Lemons scenes, but her scenes last episode was better.
And Joel is like always!

Me and my wild boy
Old 11-13-2013, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

See, I was wondering if The Dolphin Tale was a real movie or if it was invented for HoD. Glad to hear it's a real movie, it sounded so cute.

The episode was okay, I think. I am sad Lemon and Wade are not business partners anymore, I love their scenes. And their friendship confession at the end of the episode was really cute

Zoe trying to belong is the eternal theme of HoD, it seems. It was so good to see how she bonded with her relatives, until, of course, she told them who she was and no one wanted to see her anymore. I felt sorry for her, but it's her fault for having ignored her family when they wanted to get to know her.

I don't like Lynly, I don't like Joel. I want more Tom and Wanda perhaps, instead of the newbies.

AB's parents were SO annoying. They couldn't take a simple no from their daughter, could they? Poor Lavon

No Brick this episode
Old 11-13-2013, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah it is really cute It is base on a real story too. The dolphin in the movie is playing herself Here is the trailer if you want to watch it: Dolphin Tale - Official Trailer [HD] - YouTube

Me and my wild boy
Old 11-15-2013, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh thanks for the trailer
Old 11-15-2013, 09:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Thank you for the trailer as well! Morgan Freeman is up there! It sounds like such a cutie movie.
rachade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome

Me and my wild boy
Old 11-15-2013, 01:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
The episode was okay, I think. I am sad Lemon and Wade are not business partners anymore, I love their scenes. And their friendship confession at the end of the episode was really cute
This was one of the best scenes of the episode and I am sad too. I loved them as business partners.
Another highlight for me was Tom and Wade trying to make a jingle for the RJ and singing it together

Quote:
I don't like Lynly, I don't like Joel. I want more Tom and Wanda perhaps, instead of the newbies.
I don't dislike either, but I dislike the fact that the new characters seem to get all the screentime at the expense of George and Wade

Quote:
Lavon & Anabeth is a cute couple but their scenes with her parents where little to much.
I agree and I thought the same about the birthday party scenes . Nevertheless I felt for AB and I think she was right to tell Lavon she is ready for more. Wonder what happens next with them. I wouldn't mind if they broke up.

Although the episde was enjoyable enough, I do hope that next episode will be more exciting.
LazySummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't dislike either, but I dislike the fact that the new characters seem to get all the screentime at the expense of George and Wade
Agreed!
Reply   Post New Thread