Gracie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 10:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

That was a good episode.

I can't believe Wade laughed at first.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Cadenf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

Me either

Can't wait for next week's episode

Gracie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 10:03 PM
Master Fan

I know. But I hope Wade and Zoe will talk more about it in the next episode.
alyak0807 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 10:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Me too.

But I love that he goes to get his girl!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Cadenf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
That was a good episode.

I can't believe Wade laughed at first.
I can't fault him for laughing… She delivered it so awkwardly I dont know how one wouldn't laugh drunk or not.

I liked the episode but hate that ended how we predicted Cathy. Im also not fond of Zoe not really giving him options just pretty much telling him she was going to raise the baby alone. I understand they suck at communicating still but regardless Wade deserved to have the option to be involved not just told she didn't need him for anything.

This was a hard ending for me cause I generally always sympathize with Zoe you know that… But I felt like Wade was trying really hard and having the patience of a saint with dealing with Zoe's crazy emotions. She was all over the place.

Last edited by Cmtaylor531; 01-16-2015 at 10:24 PM
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 10:13 PM
Master Fan

^ Yes. I agree with you completely. Now he probably feels like he isn't wanted.
alyak0807 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 10:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyak0807 (View Post)
^ Yes. I agree with you completely. Now he probably feels like he isn't wanted.
Zoe already knows that she's pregnant, and she's still coming to terms with it. It's good that the episode ended with Wade being with George and Lavon so they can counsel him (if they're not too drunk), and he isn't alone.
Hon-ay 1x11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 11:16 PM
Elite Fan

^ Yea Zoe has had time to deal. I dont know how she expected Wade to react to the news… Granted probably not by laughing but I dont think she was fair to possibly use the base of his reaction has a reason to go ahead and spew out how she is planning to do it alone. That didn't sit well with me. I would have been fine had she said she could do it alone but that would be Wade's choice. I guess I just have to take in account who Zoe is and how she handles things. I dont I guess just thinking about the fact that it hurt her that she never go to know Harley how she could expect or even accept Wade not being apart of the child's life. It feels all wrong…

Granted I'm sure none of this will matter next week after Wade chases after her but still...
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 04:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I liked the episode. I can't blame how Wade reacted to the news and I don't blame Zoe for saying she will raise the baby alone. She thought that Wade would have problem with dealing with it.

The George and Lavon scenes was fun, but they ruined it for Lemon.

And the AnnaBeth, Lemon & Zoe scene was so sweet. I think that one was my favorite of the episode.

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
meraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 07:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hon-ay 1x11 (View Post)
Zoe already knows that she's pregnant, and she's still coming to terms with it. It's good that the episode ended with Wade being with George and Lavon so they can counsel him (if they're not too drunk), and he isn't alone.
I loved that they had a scene of Zoe's friends helping her cope, then a scene of Wade's friends helping him cope. I was afraid that he wouldn't tell them right away so I was glad to hear that he did.
Old 01-17-2015, 11:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Villain of the episode - Stanley! How could he toss Crickett's dolls in Mobile Bay. I think that was a very BI^%HY thing to do.

I think Zoe saying she would raise the baby on her own was her way of keeping Wade from feeling pressure. Just like a lot of things she has said in the course of her time in Bluebell, the statement was well intentioned, but could be taken the wrong way. Zoe and Wade are both (because of the circumstances of their lives) emotionally immature, and her pregnancy announcement and his response are more evidence of that.
Hon-ay 1x11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 07:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah when I first watched that ending scene I was pretty annoyed with zoe because she didnt really give Wade an option. He didn't really have time to process the news before she told him that she didn't expect anything from him. The way she worded it just didn't sit well with me but after watching it a few times I see it differently and I'm not as bothered by it anymore. But yeah like you all said it won't really matter next week anyway when he goes after her. (So excited for that)

As for the laughing part, Wade must have been exhausted and again confused by the way Zoe was acting towards him over the past 24 hours that I took it as a "you've got to be kidding me" type of thing. Plus he was drunk so I can see why he laughed, but I'm not sure I explained it right. But then once he saw her face and how serious she was that's when he realized.

And I loved how we got to hear George and Lavon's reactions. I was surprised he told them but that sets it up perfectly for next week as I'm assuming everyone will know by then.

I thought that move by Stanley was really unnecessary. I get that she broke your heart but that was a little extreme. I wonder how much more Stanley we will get this season.

I always forget how great it is to see Lavon and George hanging out. But yeah they did ruin it for Lemon. Wonder how that'll go down next week. Now that Henry (that's was his name right?) is gone I'm assuming the Lavon/George frienship will take a short
hiatus.

So surprised by that AB/Wade scene. We don't get many of those so it was great. Although I thought AB was a bit harsh when she called Wade dumb. I mean it was a good plan if Zoe weren't already pregnant.

LOVED the AB/Lemon/Zoe scene! Lemon tries so hard to deny their friendship

Also, Brick's mom loving Shelby was fun to see and that was resolved pretty quickly

Yeah I'm no angel I'm just me
But I will love you
endlessly
tumblr
amoRBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread