Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-16-2005, 06:41 PM
Total Fan

The Xavier Institute | XMen

“Mutation. It is the key to our evolution. It has enabled us to evolve from a single-celled organism into the dominant species on the planet. This process is slow and normally taking thousands and thousands of years. But every few hundred millennia, evolution leaps forward.” - X-Men

The Xavier Institute, founded by Charles Xavier, is a haven for those who stand out genetically. In addition to regular classes, the Institute aims to help young mutants hone their abilities. They also stand against those who would use their mutant abilities to hurt others.

Lil’ Note | Yes, I made all of them teenagers. I know that we’re lacking in professors, but things will work out. I promise. Unless this DIES like all of my other Rps…Also, I‘m letting you make your own relationships. Rogue/Gambit…? Jean/Scott…? Only if you want, bebe.

Jean Grey
Powers | Jean Grey is a powerful telepath making her able to read minds and project thoughts. She has a psychokinetic ability which allows her to lift, direct, and manipulate physical objects including herself which enables her to fly.

Scott Summers/Cyclops
Powers | Scott sends out blasts of energy from his eyes stunning or injuring his opponent in battle.

Logan/Wolverine
Powers | Logan possesses super-strength, speed, agility, stamina, quick healing and reflexes. Along with those abilities, Logan has heightened senses. Logan also has an adamantium skeleton welded to his bones. When he wants to, he can bring out claws made of adamantium to fight with.

Rogue
Powers | Rogue absorbs a person’s essence through physical contact, temporarily absorbing and duplicating their memories, skills and special powers. Because her ability can damage another’s health, even to the point of killing them, she wears gloves.

Ororo Munroe/Storm
Powers | Storm can change the temperature or the weather of the area around her.

Remy LeBeau/Gambit
Powers | Gambit can convert an object's stored potential energy into explosive kinetic energy upon contact. He keeps playing cards around as weapons which explode on contact when charged and thrown.

Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler Jezebel In Hell
Powers | Kurt has the ability to teleport from one place to another. He can cling to any surface and has a prehensile tail.

Katherine *Kitty* Pryde/Shadowcat
Powers | Kitty can phase her molecules into intangibility, letting her move through objects, walk on air, and disrupt electronic systems.

Jubilation Lee/Jubilee
Powers | Jubilee can project plasma blasts she calls fireworks that can visually and physically stun an enemy.

Betsy Braddock/Psylocke (Jezebel In Hell)
Powers | Psylocke’s telekinesis allows her to manipulate matter through directed psionic energy. In battle she focuses her mental energies into a psionic katana.

Warren Worthington/Angel
Powers | Warren has peak human strength, speed, agility, endurance, reflexes, eyesight, and hearing along with a hollow bone structure and feathered wings enabling him to fly.

Rules
Make some attempt at spelling correctly and using proper grammar!
Take at least two characters.
No B/G rule. I used mostly female characters because I know not every girl on here lives for playing guys.
Be nice.
Make each post at least two lines in length. It's not that long and I'm sure it won't kill you.
Rock on.
Old 08-16-2005, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

Rogue & Storm plz
Old 08-16-2005, 07:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Gambit and Jubiliee

Kea Wong as Jubilee

Drew Fuller as Gambit

Also Heaven are you up for Rogue/Gambit?
Old 08-16-2005, 07:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Sooo joining! Can I take Jean and Warren, please?

"My junk is you."