Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-29-2005, 07:23 PM
Total Fan

World of The Undead | based on Dracula 2000 & Blade: Trinity

This is based mostly on Dracula 2000 but also a bit on Blade: Trinity. Forgive my inability to come up with good ideas of my own

Archaeologists… They certainly are curious, aren’t they? Digging, brushing, and collecting artifacts from societies long dead and gone. They’re practically begging to open a sort of Pandora’s box.

Olivia DuBois (or Livvie as her friends and colleagues call her) and her team had stumbled upon something great. It was a sort of tomb in the middle of the desert. There were etchings on the doorway they found in ancient Sumerian warning them not to enter, but they did. There were even etchings on the walls warning them to turn back. They were all far too curious for that.

Then something terribly cliché happened. One of her friends wound up with a tiny cut; not big enough to leave a scar but just barely deep enough to draw a tiny bit of blood. That’s all that he needed.

In only a minute or so Livvie and her crew realized that the Sumerian hieroglyphics were there to keep people away from a real threat - Dracula. Yes, Dracula. Not some foofy guy in a cape with a Romanian accent but rather a beastly looking thing. He had been lying, waiting in his tomb for an opportunity like this. He went from throat to throat, draining all of Livvie’s friends of their life-force. With each person his power grew stronger and stronger until he could resume his human form once more. Livvie, fortunately, had escaped. She made her way to her jeep and drove off, hoping that the blood-sucking menace would stay far behind.

The only people who knew about Dracula rising were the ones who had listened in on Livvie’s drunken ramblings. Night after night she drowned her sorrows and regrets in Cosmopolitans and Lemon Drops at the same old Los Angeles bar. She had very few friends left and was going down a slow spiral of depression and despair. Life seemed pointless at times.

There were people listening to what she’d been saying at the bar, though. People who just happened to be involved in a cult worshipping the first vampire - Dracula. The cult took him in, trying to teach him about modern things, renaming him ‘Drake’ so that he would fit in more easily , and they even shelled out the cash to put him up in his very own luxurious penthouse suite.

Cut to the chase? Dracula is after Livvie DuBois, upset that he didn’t finish off every last archaeologist. Maybe it’s romantic or maybe it’s just because he doesn’t like to leave things unfinished. Whatever. Since she escaped his tomb before she could see his real face, Livvie wouldn’t know Dracula if she saw him. The end.

PYOC’s

Olivia ’Livvie’ DuBois - buffyandspike4ever - After seeing her friends slaughtered one by one, feeling guilt for not staying behind and trying to save them, Livvie has become depressed and overcome with her emotions. The only light in the dark is Livvie’s perky friend Lucy.
PB: 25 - 30 in appearance

Lucy West - OPEN - She is Livvie’s friend. They weren’t all that close until Livvie returned from her trip out to the foreign desert. Then Lucy could easily see that Livvie was a train wreck and made it her personal mission to get her to have fun and let go of the past.
PB: 25 - 30 in appearance

Polly Barrington -Cliffy- Although they aren’t all that close, Polly is friends with Livvie. Livvie pays her to come weekly to clean up her apartment. It’s never messy, but Livvie knows that Polly needs the cash. Polly has got the most enormous crush on one of her new clients. His name is Drake and, judging by his gigantic penthouse, he seems to be rich. She daydreams about him whenever she goes over to clean his place.
PB: 21 - 25 in appearance

Drake Warner -Jezebel In Hell- Drake is Dracula. While he tries to be cautious of who, where, or when he kills he is still a blood-sucking killing machine. He has a sort of paranormal charm about him that makes ladies seem to swoon for him.
PB: Gerard Butler

Name: Zacariah
Cult Member? vampire, yes
PB: Hayden christiensen
TB: buffyandspike4ever

Name: Lexi
PB: Selma Blair

MYOC Profile Format
Name:
Age: if they’re human, keep it 25 - 35 years old, if they’re vampires they can obviously be older
Cult Member? Are they? Aren’t they? The cult is composed of both humans and vampires but the vampires outnumber the humans.
PB: Link to a picture
TB: your username

Rules and Notes
Bold the subjects of your profiles, please.
Try and use proper grammar and spelling.
There is no B/G rule but you can play characters of different genders if you’d like.
There is a six character maximum.
Try to make each post at least two lines in length. That’s not very long at all.
Old 07-30-2005, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

Reserving Olivia Pb: Alyson Hannigan and vampires who's Pb's are Selma Blair and Hayden Christiansen
Old 07-30-2005, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

I'll take Polly PB Isla Fisher, a vamp PB James Marsters
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 07-30-2005, 04:42 PM
Total Fan

Great to have you guys
Geez, I can't seem to find good pictures of Gerry as Dracula. Any ideas?
Old 07-30-2005, 04:49 PM
Elite Fan

Old 07-30-2005, 05:04 PM
Total Fan

If I had it on DVD I'd cap it. Seriously, he is very attractive as a vampire. The only pictures I can find are thisbig and blurry.

Also, if you have a moment and a livejournal account, you might want to check out Vampire_Rating
Once I get enough members the voting will start and all the other members will tell you which vampire you most closely resemble.
I know, I have no shame. I just keep pimping my communities...
Old 07-30-2005, 05:27 PM
Elite Fan

MYOC Profile Format
Name: Zacariah
PB: Hayden christiensen

MYOC Profile Format
Name: Lexi
PB: Selma Blair
Old 07-30-2005, 06:45 PM
Total Fan

Buffy The first rule I listed is to bold the subjects of your profiles. And could you please put whether they're humans or vampires under the 'Cult Member' bit?
Old 07-31-2005, 12:43 AM
Master Fan

Wow, you're on a roll with the vampire RPs. You -RULE!-.

Okay, save me girl and guy MYOC. I'll be back tomorrow with profiles.

ANd uuuuhhh......google him? Try gerardbutler.net?

...why do I know that?
Old 07-31-2005, 02:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezebel In Hell
Buffy The first rule I listed is to bold the subjects of your profiles. And could you please put whether they're humans or vampires under the 'Cult Member' bit?

that was an accident. lol.
Old 07-31-2005, 10:33 AM
Total Fan

Yeh, Kells. Teh kids luv teh vampires. They r0x0rz.
Thank you plenty for fixing that, buffy
Old 07-31-2005, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

Save Lucy pb:Lauren Graham

Name: Danica *Dani*
Cult Member? Vampire, yes
PB: Parker Posey
TB: SweetP

Name: Josh
Cult Member? Vampire, yes
PB: Shane West
TB: SweetP