Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-23-2005, 07:18 AM
Total Fan

Welcome to the Hellmouth 2-"The Earth is doomed."

Welcome to the Hellmouth- A Buffy AU RPG

Sunnydale, California 1997

Buffy Summers, a 16 year old teenage girl just moved to Sunnydale, California with her mother. Buffy is not an ordinary girl, she has a special gift, a calling. She is the slayer. The reason for her move is she got into a bit of trouble back at her old high school in Los Angeles. She burnt down the school gym, which was full of vampires, and got expelled.

Coming to Sunnydale, Buffy expected to be able to escape her past in LA, escape her destiny. But what she didn't know is that it had only just begun.

Why this RP is AU
-We don't have to follow what happened in season 1, this can go any way we want. One major difference, is the lack of Angel's presence. But there is a vampire with a soul in town to help Buffy, and his name is Spike. Now, for the person playing Spike, he's not Angel, he's still the character we know and love. Think Spike season 7.

Rules
-No B/G rule but try to take at least 2 characters. 4 at the max.
-Active posting a must.
-No one-line posts.
-Proper grammar and spelling.

Cast of Characters

Buffy Summers-Just moved to Sunnydale and is hoping to forget all about being the slayer and try to start a new life there. A normal life.
Taken By:Broadways Buffy

Willow Rosenberg-Has lived in Sunnydale her entire life with her best friend, Xander Harris. Willow feels like a bit of an outcast at Sunnydale High School and is labeled as a 'nerd'. She is the smartest person at Sunnydale, and has a secret interest in witchcraft.
Taken By: Kate the Great

Xander Harris-Xander, like Willow, has lived in Sunnydale his entire life. He also has the unfortunate role of a social outcast. Xander is always one to make you smile, always making a joke about any situation.
Taken By:buffyandspike4ever

Rupert Giles-Direct from England, Rupert was sent to Sunnydale to act as Buffy's watcher. He is unprepared for what he will face when he meets her. She is like no other slayer he has ever come across.
Taken By:Kate the Great

Spike-A vampire with a soul, he has reluctantly accepted the role of being a protector of Buffy, the new slayer. With his Billy Idol looks, and bad-ass attitude, he knows that working with a slayer should be interesting.
Taken By:cliffy spuffy dreamer

Cordelia Chase-The "Queen" of Sunnydale High. She's rich, well-dressed and adored by many.
Taken By:A*n*y*a*n*k*a

Optional Characters

Amy Madison-Jezebel In Hell
Oz-Broadways Buffy
Harmony Kendall-buffyandspike4ever
Joyce Summers-Kate the Great
Jenny Calendar-A*n*y*a*n*k*a

Name: Natalie Ditz
Description: Student, part-time wicca
Personality: Shy, quiet, inisivible in a way, honest and emotionly confused.
Brief History: Lived in Sunnydale for as long as Willow and Xander. She always liked Xander, but never told him so. She's half Mexican and half Canadian. She usually hides in the library while Buffy and the others try to do some research. Natalie is determined to ask Xander out when Willow and the rest of them aren't around.
PB:

You can also add any characters/villians you want! We'll probably need Darla, the Master, etc. But we'll decide all that later! Hope you join!
Old 07-23-2005, 07:25 AM
Elite Fan

sorry I posted on the wrong one. lol.
Old 07-23-2005, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Cordelia

"Oh my God Xander,that was ...herioc" i said with eyes wide open. i cant belive what i just saw. then as my eyes met xander's .i quickly looked away. I knew i kissed him and i had to be honest wth myself that i really liked it...really really liked it. But how??!? i quickly tried to remove these thoughts out of my head. Me and Xander could never be, beside it was something controlling me and i felt it. But what feeling of it as a great kiss...is not a controlled feeling ,its true. "Way to go" i said as i tried to clear my mind. i touched the wound at my forehead "awww" i said in pain "damn it those sunny hell creatures"

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 07-23-2005, 07:49 AM
Elite Fan

Xander

I grimaced as I touched it too. That was a bad wound she had there. Sure I had some bruises but nothing compared to her. My mind flashed back to a few minutes ago when I kissed her. I could feel the urge welling up inside me but I didn't want to go there again. There was no way she could ever be my girlfriend, I thought.
Old 07-23-2005, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Cordelia

i shivered as xander Touched my wound,i closed my eyes for a moment then quickly got them opened again "it hurts" i think need to clean it up but i fear that i might find a vampire or something on my way there." i looked at his lips again but quickly looked up again.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 07-23-2005, 08:01 AM
Elite Fan

Xander

"The wound looks pretty deep in your skin." Oh god. I was starting to feel it. The aching of the stomach with slight queaziness. This wasn't love. Was it? Either that or deep passion. For some weird reason I think Cordy felt it too. She kept looking at my lips.
Old 07-23-2005, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Cordelia

"yeah,i can feel it " lot of blood was on my face . i looked at xander,i wasnt sure what this look meant. are we having feelings for eachother?? oh god,i never thought so. but still his kiss was amazing "i need to go and clean it up"

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 07-23-2005, 08:15 AM
Elite Fan

Xander

"I'll help." Why was I saying these things? Something was happening between me and Cordelia that I couldn't explain. The chemistry was just riding back and forth and not in a 'you're such a loser' kind of way. It was nice. Yeah. Nice and scary!
Old 07-23-2005, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Cordelia

"you will?!?" i was surprised at his offer but happy...oh my god why was i happy?? are we being controlled or something ...it could be but i totally feel its me. "Thanks" wait ,i never thanked Xander . i never thanked anyone before . something is definatly wrong. i started to walk heading for the bathroom and Xander was with me. as i entered. "can you carry my bag ,please?"

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 07-23-2005, 08:37 AM
Elite Fan

Xander

Oh great. We'd only kissed once and now she wants me to hold her bag. Why was I obeying her? "Sure Cordy" Oh great something was wrong. I was whipped! That's what it was whipped to the bone! Darn sinister attraction.
Old 07-23-2005, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Cordelia

as i handed him my bag i turned to wash my wound "Ouch!!" i felt sevre paina s the water touched it. i took a napkin and placed it on it . i turned to Xander ,he seemed cute just standing there carrying my bag...wait i said Cute..about Xander. another word i never thought i would say.its probably not in my dictionary for xander's type. but hey ,whats wrong with his type? i thought to myself. Oh dear lord,i'm going through changes. "is it still bleeding ?"

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 07-23-2005, 11:09 AM
Elite Fan

Xander

I walked up to her and felt my thumb wipe across her forehead. I felt in the moment but I felt scared about it. If I was with Cordelia, things between us would really be different between us. "It's stopped." I said as I pulled myself closer to her. "Here's your purse."
Old 07-23-2005, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

cordelia

"It did?!?" i asked numbly as i took few steps closer to Xander . i felt like kissing him again but i feared doing so. What if he is just playing some game with me ot see if i'll fall for him or not and if i did he will suddenly laugh at me and say he was playing me & mock me infront of everyone. but a part of me said it not Xander,i didnt know him much but i knew that he was kind & lovable.i was wiating to see his reaction as i stepped closer to him.clearly our bodies were about to be touching eachother now.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 07-23-2005, 11:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Natalie:

I stood there for a moment or two looking at Willow as she did research. I wasn't sure when Cordelia and Xander would come back. But at least my throat wasn't getting choked by some weird force. I then looked at the door wondering what the heck was Xander doing with Cordelia besides the wound cleaning.
Old 07-23-2005, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

ooc: Tina_Greer Xander & Cordelia are alone in the bathroom. they left the others to clean cordy wounds

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |